Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It hasn’t been updated on the website yet but the info in the write-up has changed highlighting the addition of Osthole.
just got my bottle of k1ngsblood, looks like label is same as before...when does new formula get released?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just got my bottle of k1ngsblood, looks like label is same as before...when does new formula get released?
I was curious about this too as I am due to order another bottle. Just saw that is expected in mid October..
I’m perfectly happy with V1 though anyway, so it’s all good..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was curious about this too as I am due to order another bottle. Just saw that is expected in mid October..
I’m perfectly happy with V1 though anyway, so it’s all good..
as am I....was curious about the addition of osthole, but perfectly content with it as it is.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have any info/ links on osthole? I see it here and there in different supplements but I never know how it's supposed to work or what a good dose would even be.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone have any info/ links on osthole? I see it here and there in different supplements but I never know how it's supposed to work or what a good dose would even be.
I have never gotten too in depth in researching Cnidium Monnieri extract. It is a well known libido/erection enhancer...I am good with that.

xtyler may have some insights for us and what the specific extract will look like in the new formula?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never gotten too in depth in researching Cnidium Monnieri extract. It is a well known libido/erection enhancer...I am good with that.

xtyler may have some insights for us and what the specific extract will look like in the new formula?
All details coming in due time ;)
It's definitely a great libido/erection enhancer, but also ameliorates testicular function-Testosterone synthesis.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
still would like to hear from someone who has run both Vector and K1ngslayer. which did you prefer better and why?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still would like to hear from someone who has run both Vector and K1ngslayer. which did you prefer better and why?
you are posting this in the Q @ A thread for kingsblood?

JD52

Awards
Dam I love this stuff(K1ngsBlood) started low dose 4pills day then bumped up to 6pills day now up to the 10pills day. I can feel it. Reason I started low dose is to allow my body to make the adjustments to the supplement. Previously it had me feeling off. So far so good. Anyone else started low dose ?

livestrong

Awards
I am wanting to try Kingsblood. I assume it stacks well with Epilogue OR Masacr3. Is there a preference, one work better than the other?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am wanting to try Kingsblood. I assume it stacks well with Epilogue OR Masacr3. Is there a preference, one work better than the other?
Stacks very well with either one. There isn't really a preference as to which it stacks better with, just depends on whether you prefer laxogenin or (-)-epicatechin (or a little of both, if you wanted to go with one cap of each).

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m running Kingsblood and the new Eliminate right now. Would either one of these cause a prostate to flair up?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m running Kingsblood and the new Eliminate right now. Would either one of these cause a prostate to flair up?
Not likely. Of course this might depend upon age and personal sensitivity to some of the ingredients. Neither of these is androgenic other than the fact that they can increase testosterone within your natural limits.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not likely. Of course this might depend upon age and personal sensitivity to some of the ingredients. Neither of these is androgenic other than the fact that they can increase testosterone within your natural limits.
Elim1nate may even help, if anything: estrogens are major triggers in prostate growth and inflammation.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Elim1nate may even help, if anything: estrogens are major triggers in prostate growth and inflammation.
So you’re saying AI’s can cause prostates to enlarge? Never had this happen before.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve stopped KB for a few days to see what happens. If that’s not it I’ll drop the eliminate. Figure out which one and start all over. I do have Testify on the way also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember reading a discussion where a guy was making the argument that estrogen was more responsible for prostate issues than dht…@xtyler Jebrook

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember reading a discussion where a guy was making the argument that estrogen was more responsible for prostate issues than dht…@xtyler Jebrook
Never had an issue before but I’m going to figure it out.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dropped KB 3 days ago and everything is back to normal. Ran KB before and didn’t have this issue. I may wait a week and start it again just to confirm.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I see thw new formula is now for sale on a certain site. There is no updatedlist of ingredients. Any chance its available as I wanna order a bottle. Thx.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried the new formula?

I got a bottle just to test it out mainly for the mood enhancement and a libido boost (even though it’s fine lol). I’m 35 years old so it may be of some benefit

Taken my first 8 cap dosage with a big meal and taking two dumps already! Read someone had issues with it on the previous pages, wonder what protocol everyone used to combat it? Only the first day so it could be just a random thing :)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried the new formula?

I got a bottle just to test it out mainly for the mood enhancement and a libido boost (even though it’s fine lol). I’m 35 years old so it may be of some benefit

Taken my first 8 cap dosage with a big meal and taking two dumps already! Read someone had issues with it on the previous pages, wonder what protocol everyone used to combat it? Only the first day so it could be just a random thing :)
I take 4 caps twice a day before meals without any issue, and my stomach ain't that friendly LOL

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I take 4 caps twice a day before meals without any issue, and my stomach ain't that friendly LOL
Yeah I think it’s a one off anyways! Going to split up the dosages

4x in the morning with breakfast
4x with dinner

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think it’s a one off anyways! Going to split up the dosages

4x in the morning with breakfast
4x with dinner
I recommend taking the doses 10-15' before meals with a glass of water rather than -with- meals

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I recommend taking the doses 10-15' before meals with a glass of water rather than -with- meals
No worries, what’s the science behind this? :)

the bottle says to take it with food

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Ca i take k1ngs blood after i just finished 2 month of test1fy?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice any difference to the old and the new?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes. The differences in formulas should nullify tolerance buildup.
just finished a bottle[1 month]of 'new' sup3r pct, going to try the 'new' k1ngsblood starting Saturday.

sup3r pct gets high marks, will be running again...I've ran k1ngsblood several times in the past so will be able to compare old to new.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just finished a bottle[1 month]of 'new' sup3r pct, going to try the 'new' k1ngsblood starting Saturday.

sup3r pct gets high marks, will be running again...I've ran k1ngsblood several times in the past so will be able to compare old to new.
I'm interested in running a 3 month natty cycle, purely with a test booster until spring comes. Looking at SuperPCT, Test1fy and K1ngsBlood.

SuperPCT always treated me right and I like it, same goes for Test1fy but can't say the same for K1ngsBlood.

All 3 have been tried and tested as part of PCT.

Now looking at the new reformulations I can't decide which one to use but I'm leaning towards SP and/or Test1fy.

What's your feeling so far of KB?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in running a 3 month natty cycle, purely with a test booster until spring comes. Looking at SuperPCT, Test1fy and K1ngsBlood.

SuperPCT always treated me right and I like it, same goes for Test1fy but can't say the same for K1ngsBlood.

All 3 have been tried and tested as part of PCT.

Now looking at the new reformulations I can't decide which one to use but I'm leaning towards SP and/or Test1fy.

What's your feeling so far of KB?
to be honest I feel k1ngsblood[new version]is inferior to sup3r pct....I enjoyed sup3r pct much more, in particular the libido boost which has dropped significantly since stopping sup3r pct and starting k1ngsblood.

for me fadogia is vastly superior to LJ+the bulbine in sup3r is something else I respond well to...I highly recommend sup3r pct over k1ngsblood.