Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I purchase from your website now will I get new formula or old?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It will be the original but it is on backorder at the moment. Estimated 10 days til restock.
what abut ign1te...I've got several of my wifes friends on it and they love it, I don't think they will be happy about change?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what abut ign1te...I've got several of my wifes friends on it and they love it, I don't think they will be happy about change?
We’re reformulating to improve the product rather than just taking out something to lower the cost. Who doesn’t like driving a newer faster car than what they already have?:). I don’t know the formula upgrades yet but I trust that we wouldn’t update a formula without making what we deem to be significant improvement. There is no way OL would release an inferior update. They would rather discontinue permanently if that was the case. We ain’t mainstream;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We’re reformulating to improve the product rather than just taking out something to lower the cost. Who doesn’t like driving a newer faster car than what they already have?:)). I don’t know the formula upgrades yet but I trust that we wouldn’t update a formula without making what we deem significant improvement. There is no way OL would release an inferior update. They would rather discontinue permanently if that was the case. We ain’t mainstream;)
ok...that makes me feel a little better, I thought GNO said something about legality issues--it's possible I misunderstood!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok...that makes me feel a little better, I thought GNO said something about legality issues--it's possible I misunderstood!!!
That could possibly be the case but I doubt we would reformulate it as an inferior working product. I imagine whatever might be deleted from the formula would be upgraded or at the very least matched. I don’t think this will be an another Alphamine fiasco;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That could possibly be the case but I doubt they would reformulating as an inferior working product. I imagine whatever might be deleted from the formula will be upgraded or at the very least matched. I don’t think this will be an another Alphamine fiasco;)
GOOD GOD...lets hope NOT!!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
That could possibly be the case but I doubt they would reformulate as an inferior working product. I imagine whatever might be deleted from the formula would be upgraded or at the very least matched. I don’t think this will be an another Alphamine fiasco;)
I miss the OG alphamine which worked well for me in the past but has been replaced with Bloodshr3d Raw. I have had some major clumping issues with my tub's from nutriverse though, is the flavour of Bloodshr3d being improved to taste more like Re1gn which is awesome in the Fairies Kiss Flavour and very easy to consume as a pre workout unlike many others.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I miss the OG alphamine which worked well for me in the past but has been replaced with Bloodshr3d Raw. I have had some major clumping issues with my tub's from nutriverse though, is the flavour of Bloodshr3d being improved to taste more like Re1gn which is awesome in the Fairies Kiss Flavour and very easy to consume as a pre workout unlike many others.

have you ever tried 1 scoop re1gn and 1 scoop bloodshr3d raw together....I need to try this!!!!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We’re reformulating to improve the product rather than just taking out something to lower the cost. Who doesn’t like driving a newer faster car than what they already have?:). I don’t know the formula upgrades yet but I trust that we wouldn’t update a formula without making what we deem to be significant improvement. There is no way OL would release an inferior update. They would rather discontinue permanently if that was the case. We ain’t mainstream;)
This is good news, couple months ago I got stubborn responses why upgrade formula if they already so good working along these lines. Im happy OL improving further, maybe tempted again to buy some new products especially kings blood, wish see the new label..

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
have you ever tried 1 scoop re1gn and 1 scoop bloodshr3d raw together....I need to try this!!!!
I will give it a test for my morning fasted leg workout on Friday 6th July and see how it works.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will be the original but it is on backorder at the moment. Estimated 10 days til restock.
Do you have an estimate on new formula? I don’t want to buy the old one if new one is gonna drop right after it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you have an estimate on new formula? I don’t want to buy the old one if new one is gonna drop right after it
I would like to be on either one right about now :(

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously I cant handle this new OL extracting method. UDSE (Uncle Danes Semen Extract) is pricey but quality controll +++ makes me feel like zombie. Its never good enough for OL :(
Well sometimes, sacrifices just have to be made...no matter how much we pretend not to like it.
At least that’s what xtyler always used to tell me when...well, you know :yawn2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well sometimes, sacrifices just have to be made...no matter how much we pretend not to like it.
At least that’s what xtyler always used to tell me when...well, you know :yawn2:
lol...xtyler is a member of the wild and crazy guy club......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seriously I cant handle this new OL extracting method. UDSE (Uncle Danes Semen Extract) is pricey but quality controll +++ makes me feel like zombie. Its never good enough for OL :(
have you started kingslayer yet?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

K1ngslayer is now available direct on the OL site and everything is at 50% off today.
is there a code for the 50% off? dont see the reduced prices

(im anyway in the special group but just asking for a friend)

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Insiders only, apparently.
okay, so sadly no discount for the normal people, just the announcement that KS is in stock now

hope there is an official 50% off sale anytime soon, i think many people are waiting for it

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay, so sadly no discount for the normal people, just the announcement that KS is in stock now

hope there is an official 50% off sale anytime soon, i think many people are waiting for it
Not as many 50% sales being run, but the 30% rep codes are always in effect.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Not as many 50% sales being run, but the 30% rep codes are always in effect.
yeah i know, the last one was, cant remember, last december? or was there one this year? thought there is maybe one in the summer because it feels like the last big sale was a long long time ago but maybe im wrong

the 30% rep codes are without a doubt very nice, yes, but tbh most stuff is still more expensive than with other resellers, even with 30% off; so all people i know rather deal with some resellers than with OL directly if there is no 50% sale going on

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on the Insiders List however I'm getting an error that KS cannot be shipped to my address, international EU. Previously I had Insiders order shipped without any issues.

Any thoughts on this???

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
i think this should be in the K1ngsslayer thread

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i know, the last one was, cant remember, last december? or was there one this year? thought there is maybe one in the summer because it feels like the last big sale was a long long time ago but maybe im wrong

the 30% rep codes are without a doubt very nice, yes, but tbh most stuff is still more expensive than with other resellers, even with 30% off; so all people i know rather deal with some resellers than with OL directly if there is no 50% sale going on
Sad reality is that site wide 50% sales outside of AM insiders group will be very rare or non-existent.
You create an environment where ppl hold out until those sales, it takes away from retail sales and then retailers don’t want to carry us. Vicious cycle....

240sliders

Awards
So no new updated formula? The website said July 13th but now it’s gone and nothing on the page about the new ingredient added. Lmk if a new one is coming out. I’d like to order this soon.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
any discounts or sales coming up? these are still more expensive than Vector even with rep codes