Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I couldn't imagine adding ephedrine to bloodr3d raw. OL gave me like 6 samples on my 1st purchase from them and thought it was awesome! I think it would be way too stim heavy, and I am a stim junkie. I don't see why you would want to/ need it.
IMO
More like i've become accustomed to adding 24mg ephedrine hcl to most of the fat loss and pre-wo stims i take...will definitely try the Bloodshr3d RAW without the ephedrine at first though.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
More like i've become accustomed to adding 24mg ephedrine hcl to most of the fat loss and pre-wo stims i take...will definitely try the Bloodshr3d RAW without the ephedrine at first though.
Good call! BSR is a whole new animal. If you don't respect it, it will bite your head off.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Good call! BSR is a whole new animal. If you don't respect it, it will bite your head off.
I have been hit hard by it this morning.

I have been using PES Alphamine EU older formula for past month, and even gone as high as 5-6 scoops of that per day.

Today was day 1 on BSR, I had 2 level scoops which was around 4g on scales, i tried the Hawaiian Colada which is almost as good as the Orange version but slightly nicer than the Grape version which i found less favorable and sickly.

All of this morning i have had an anxious feeling which i would attribute to the alpha Y, this is strong stuff.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been hit hard by it this morning.

I have been using PES Alphamine EU older formula for past month, and even gone as high as 5-6 scoops of that per day.

Today was day 1 on BSR, I had 2 level scoops which was around 4g on scales, i tried the Hawaiian Colada which is almost as good as the Orange version but slightly nicer than the Grape version which i found less favorable and sickly.

All of this morning i have had an anxious feeling which i would attribute to the alpha Y, this is strong stuff.
Safe to assume this is the first time you've tried Raw and your experiences with those other flavors were War? Haha yeah, the Raw stim blend hits hard. Enjoy the ride!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Safe to assume this is the first time you've tried Raw and your experiences with those other flavors were War? Haha yeah, the Raw stim blend hits hard. Enjoy the ride!
No i went through a full tub in the Grape Flavour last year, but it did not hit as hard, maybe because i was diluting in large amounts of water and sipping on as an intraworkout for am fasted gym sessions.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Believe me I rock the Bronkaid 24mgs as well with my preWork outs as well for the stims, but Bloodshr3d you just don't need it.
Again just my opinion

R

rodney.mckee

Awards
Just added in sup3r-shred, and haven't had a sweat like that in the gym for a few years. Going to add in sup3r-7 after finishing this tub of RAW and cycling off for a few weeks.

P

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
2 months on, One month off an OK method for using raw? This stuff is very good, need to decide what to use for the one month off

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was fortunate/lucky to get some samples from a great guy at OL [no names because I don't want a bunch of guys hasseling him]..

1st use was 1 packet bsr 2 caps ign1te. very nice, I really enjoyed the stim effect--didn't notice as much appetite suppression as I was hoping for, but the stim effect was on point for me

2nd use was 1 packet bsr 3 caps ign1te..to be honest I didn't really feel much difference between 2 and 3 caps ign1te...

I will stick to 2 caps of ign1te for the rest of this trial run, it seems there are not much added effects with the extra ign1te so it would be wasting them to go more than 3....of course I could take all 5, lol.

in all fairness my stim tolerance is very high, I know many say this-but sadly in my case it is very true!!!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 months on, One month off an OK method for using raw? This stuff is very good, need to decide what to use for the one month off
Yeah, that should be fine. If you're looking to go stim-free that month, look into Assass1nate, which would be effective on its own, or could be stacked with Sup3r-Shr3d for a potent one-two punch.

I was fortunate/lucky to get some samples from a great guy at OL [no names because I don't want a bunch of guys hasseling him]..

1st use was 1 packet bsr 2 caps ign1te. very nice, I really enjoyed the stim effect--didn't notice as much appetite suppression as I was hoping for, but the stim effect was on point for me

2nd use was 1 packet bsr 3 caps ign1te..to be honest I didn't really feel much difference between 2 and 3 caps ign1te...

I will stick to 2 caps of ign1te for the rest of this trial run, it seems there are not much added effects with the extra ign1te so it would be wasting them to go more than 3....of course I could take all 5, lol.

in all fairness my stim tolerance is very high, I know many say this-but sadly in my case it is very true!!!
1 packet BSR and 2 caps Ignit3 at some other point in the day? Or all at once? Because if the latter, damn, your stim tolerance really is high!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

My stim tolerance is also high but Blooshr3d Raw still knocks my socks off lol.

I also like Assass1nate and feel it is working well in synergy with the bloodshr3d raw and it is shining deeper into my cut, i am now about 6 weeks into an 8 week run and feeling it works better after the 1 month mark.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I also like Assass1nate and feel it is working well in synergy with the bloodshr3d raw and it is shining deeper into my cut, i am now about 6 weeks into an 8 week run and feeling it works better after the 1 month mark.
The beauty of Assass1nate...bulking, cutting, standalone or alongside stims-based fat burners. Has always its place!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I just finished my cut not long ago, I am using bsr and ign1te primarily as stims!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that should be fine. If you're looking to go stim-free that month, look into Assass1nate, which would be effective on its own, or could be stacked with Sup3r-Shr3d for a potent one-two punch.

1 packet BSR and 2 caps Ignit3 at some other point in the day? Or all at once? Because if the latter, damn, your stim tolerance really is high!!
yes, ma'am....all at once. I agree my stim tolerance is very high, I dose heavy stims EVERY day of the week.

I actually give very high marks to this combo for stim effect!!!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Just took a packet of Raw and wow I'm sweating up a storm just warming up to my working sets on my first exercise holy balls. I had tried it before but I don't remember it like this can't wait to go through the whole tub

P

primolift00

Awards
  • Established

Thank you VO2

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there has been a lot of talk about how potent the rauwolscine in bsr is...my question is has anyone bought and tried the premium essential rauwolscine, and if so does it compare to what is in bsr?

I am interested in purchasing a bottle!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there has been a lot of talk about how potent the rauwolscine in bsr is...my question is has anyone bought and tried the premium essential rauwolscine, and if so does it compare to what is in bsr?

I am interested in purchasing a bottle!!!
Same standard of extract in both thebigt, so it's practically the same effect of Alpha Y if you achieve the same dose. Obviously BSR has many other things that will give different feels but it you just want the pure stim effect of Alpha Y then you would be satisfied.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same standard of extract in both thebigt, so it's practically the same effect of Alpha Y if you achieve the same dose. Obviously BSR has many other things that will give different feels but it you just want the pure stim effect of Alpha Y then you would be satisfied.
so there is roughly the same amount in one cap as two scoops of bsr?

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try both and see if you feel the same effect
of course I am not going to feel the same effect...bsr has many other ingredients.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
of course I am not going to feel the same effect...bsr has many other ingredients.
Judging by the cold chills, it feels like 1 cap rauwolscine per scoop of BSR minus the other stims obviously. That's just an estimate per MY anecdotes so take it for what it's worth.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried BSR the other day for the first time and got the cold chills as well from it...what ingredient causes that exactly? Not sure I love the feeling of it but if it cuts me up, I'll continue to use it for now. I'm alternating BSR with OG Alphamine every few days so my body doesn't get "used" to either product. Just one dose per day upon waking of either BSR or Alphamine...we'll see how this plays out!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried BSR the other day for the first time and got the cold chills as well from it...what ingredient causes that exactly? Not sure I love the feeling of it but if it cuts me up, I'll continue to use it for now. I'm alternating BSR with OG Alphamine every few days so my body doesn't get "used" to either product. Just one dose per day upon waking of either BSR or Alphamine...we'll see how this plays out!
Probably rauwolscine...BSR has a hefty dose of that. It's a great compound, and an effective one, but depending on how bad the sides are, you might be happier with the War version of the product next time around. Do you have that issue with OG Alphamine (which uses SA2-A)?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably rauwolscine...BSR has a hefty dose of that. It's a great compound, and an effective one, but depending on how bad the sides are, you might be happier with the War version of the product next time around. Do you have that issue with OG Alphamine (which uses SA2-A)?
Yup, same issue with the Alphamine but arguably a bit milder.

A

Absent1

Awards
Would taking tr1umph along with BSR preworkout interfere with the fasted training benefits of the rauwolscine?

Do most of you, assuming you take tr1umph, use it after workout instead when doing fasted training, just to be safe?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would taking tr1umph along with BSR preworkout interfere with the fasted training benefits of the rauwolscine?

Do most of you, assuming you take tr1umph, use it after workout instead when doing fasted training, just to be safe?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!
You're fine. I wouldn't expect Tr1umph to cause a big insulin spike, and also exercise will suppress insulin release.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone else get speed dick on bsr? Doesn't last all day but a good few hours! Loving it anyway. My stim tolerance is high but 2 scoops and I'm like a rocket!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I used to get the stim dic* on BSR but am ok now.

I want to know @OL Reps, what is ideal dosing if wanting to use this product in combination with Ignit3, would it be 2 scoops of BSR for morning energy boost and then 3 caps of Ignit3 in the PM or is that too high, i want to be getting effective doses of fat burning ingredients and wonder if this would work or if i am better of on just using 3 scoops of BSR 1.5 am and 1.5pm or 5 caps of Ignit3, 3 am and 2 pre workout.

any advice is greatly appreciated, this is because my brother is wondering if both can be combined effectively because he prefers energy and mood boost / awakening effect from the BSR which he finds absent from Ignit3.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to get the stim dic* on BSR but am ok now.

I want to know @OL Reps, what is ideal dosing if wanting to use this product in combination with Ignit3, would it be 2 scoops of BSR for morning energy boost and then 3 caps of Ignit3 in the PM or is that too high, i want to be getting effective doses of fat burning ingredients and wonder if this would work or if i am better of on just using 3 scoops of BSR 1.5 am and 1.5pm or 5 caps of Ignit3, 3 am and 2 pre workout.

any advice is greatly appreciated, this is because my brother is wondering if both can be combined effectively because he prefers energy and mood boost / awakening effect from the BSR which he finds absent from Ignit3.
In theory, ideally you'd choose one or the other, to get all of the compounds dosed properly. In actual execution, the difference is probably small enough that if your brother likes some aspects of one and some aspects of the other, he could do that. I'd probably start with 2 caps of Ignit3 though because otherwise you'll be getting a lot of stims, a lot of rauw, etc.

However, if he likes the energy and mood boost from BSR and wants the more multi-faceted approach to fat loss from Ignit3, I'd probably stack BSR + Assass1nate instead. That way you can get full doses all involved compounds, get the energy and mood benefits from BSR, and hit fat loss through several pathways via Assass1nate.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
In theory, ideally you'd choose one or the other, to get all of the compounds dosed properly. In actual execution, the difference is probably small enough that if your brother likes some aspects of one and some aspects of the other, he could do that. I'd probably start with 2 caps of Ignit3 though because otherwise you'll be getting a lot of stims, a lot of rauw, etc.

However, if he likes the energy and mood boost from BSR and wants the more multi-faceted approach to fat loss from Ignit3, I'd probably stack BSR + Assass1nate instead. That way you can get full doses all involved compounds, get the energy and mood benefits from BSR, and hit fat loss through several pathways via Assass1nate.
Thanks for your feedback i appreciate it, based on this info, i will be sticking to BSR, and he feels best to maximize effects and get full doses to use the full 5 caps of Ignit3 solo, i was for the past month running BSR with Assass1nate and feel they worked great in last 6-8 weeks and have allowed for me to lower bodyfat levels when combined with solid training and a severe caloric deficit. I am now currently running Evomuse DCP with BSR to see how it compares. i will then switch over to Ignit3 and DCP as well as Supernova which i feel should be an effective natty fat loss stack.

ps, i cannot wait for the release of Re1gn to see how it compares to every other PWO i have tried in the past.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

Since starting BSR in the mornings, i've cut out the 24mg of ephedrine hcl that normally accompanies my morning stim...just wondering which is the more potent "fat burner" ephedrine or rauwolscine. I understand that the MOA is different for each but curious as to which is more efficacious for real world fat loss results when combined with caffeine ofcourse.

M

michaelcleo

Awards
fitness-stacks.com/blogs/fitness_stacks/dmaa-is-it-worth-the-risk
Simply because of its vasoconstrictive effects, DMAA may cause erectile dysfunction. DMAA decreases production of nitric oxide, a chemical that expands blood vessels so they generate more blood flow. Reduce levels of nitric oxide generally is a condition when it comes to getting and keeping an erection. Fortunately, a very small percentage of adult males endure this side effect.

Does this not have a relative of dmaa in its ingredients.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
fitness-stacks.com/blogs/fitness_stacks/dmaa-is-it-worth-the-risk

Does this not have a relative of dmaa in its ingredients.
The rauwolscine should counter the other potential stim dick compounds.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I still get it. After 4 weeks of taking it every day 2 scoops in the afternoon I still get as high as a rocket and stim dick I do however have some of the ol rauwolscine. Do you recon I should add some extra in?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have bloodshr3d raw in 3 tubs, 2 are sealed and 1 is around 7-10 scoops down so still almost full. i have also made an order for the olympus essentials RAUWOLSCINE, is the RAUWOLSCINE at 3 caps the same as having the full serving of bloodshr3d raw, just wondering because i could combine with the War version of bloodshr3d to have similar effects.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have bloodshr3d raw in 3 tubs, 2 are sealed and 1 is around 7-10 scoops down so still almost full. i have also made an order for the olympus essentials RAUWOLSCINE, is the RAUWOLSCINE at 3 caps the same as having the full serving of bloodshr3d raw, just wondering because i could combine with the War version of bloodshr3d to have similar effects.
I doubt you'll need three caps of Essentials Rauwolscine. Start at one and if you tolerate that well, try two. Stacked with War, that should be more than enough.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I doubt you'll need three caps of Essentials Rauwolscine. Start at one and if you tolerate that well, try two. Stacked with War, that should be more than enough.
But isn't there 9 grams in 3 scoops of bloodshr3d raw which is what i am used to using.

e.g. if using solo with another fat burner e.g assass1nate or DCP would 3 caps be the same as the 3 scoops bloodshr3d raw.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But isn't there 9 grams in 3 scoops of bloodshr3d raw which is what i am used to using.

e.g. if using solo with another fat burner e.g assass1nate or DCP would 3 caps be the same as the 3 scoops bloodshr3d raw.
Absolutely NOT 9 grams of rauwolscine in BS RAW.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's total BS!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, I still get it. After 4 weeks of taking it every day 2 scoops in the afternoon I still get as high as a rocket and stim dick I do however have some of the ol rauwolscine. Do you recon I should add some extra in?
Unfortunately, this level of stimulants has that effect on you. Sometimes we can't have the cake and eat it too.

B

Boucher

Awards
Why is the shipping from OL to Canada so expensive, I've ordered heavier packages from other sponsor sites for 1/3 of the price.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is the shipping from OL to Canada so expensive, I've ordered heavier packages from other sponsor sites for 1/3 of the price.
I live in Canada as well so feel your pain. Actual shipping costs are really high unless you are able to set-up special pricing with couriers or international distribution systems, both of which are tough for smaller companies. I have not really noticed better shipping costs from other sponsor companies but do not really buy from many. In any event, when we run sales the cost of products makes it all worth it imo, all in costs cannot be beat.

B

Boucher

Awards
I got a great deal on the 4th of July sale so I'm not complaining just 51.50$cad for shipping on 140$cad order is a lot. You could ship the same order with usps for 20$cad.

V

verma

Awards
I've just bought some of this for a small cut.. Will it work ok with pes shift and if so best dosage? I workout in mid afternoon and used to take one of my alphamine scoops before my workout but raw say AM before brekkie..

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've just bought some of this for a small cut.. Will it work ok with pes shift and if so best dosage? I workout in mid afternoon and used to take one of my alphamine scoops before my workout but raw say AM before brekkie..
Yeah it's fine to stack with Shift. I would probably dose BSR 2x/day (once in the morning and once preworkout/later in the day), take it fasted and try to wait 30-60 minutes before eating. You could dose 1 cap Shift with each time you use BSR.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't 1.5 scoops equate to 3.08 grams, i am trying to best split dosing to 1.5 am and 1.5 pre workout rather than 2 and 1, but 3.08 grams on my precise scales is more like 2 rounded scoops, is there a problem with the scoop size, just wondering because if 3.08 grams is 1.5 scoops it is making me feel quite anxious and like a zombie, kills me mentally and reduces gym performance and makes me just want to lay in bed i feel very sluggish and anxious from this weighed out dose,

any info / support is greatly appreciated as i feel i will be going back to Ignit3 for easier dosing and stack with Assass1nate, Ignit3 is also the more potent of the 2 if i recall correctly from previous discussion.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't 1.5 scoops equate to 3.08 grams, i am trying to best split dosing to 1.5 am and 1.5 pre workout rather than 2 and 1, but 3.08 grams on my precise scales is more like 2 rounded scoops, is there a problem with the scoop size, just wondering because if 3.08 grams is 1.5 scoops it is making me feel quite anxious and like a zombie, kills me mentally and reduces gym performance and makes me just want to lay in bed i feel very sluggish and anxious from this weighed out dose,

any info / support is greatly appreciated as i feel i will be going back to Ignit3 for easier dosing and stack with Assass1nate, Ignit3 is also the more potent of the 2 if i recall correctly from previous discussion.
Scoops aren't perfect because of things like product settling, scoops being estimated sizes, etc. Your best bet for accuracy is to weigh it out. If the yohimbine is causing anxiousness, try using less product, or swap it out for BSW.

Ignit3 is a more comprehensive fat burner. BSR is more potent from an energy and appetite suppression standpoint.

Reactions: GNO
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Scoops aren't perfect because of things like product settling, scoops being estimated sizes, etc. Your best bet for accuracy is to weigh it out. If the yohimbine is causing anxiousness, try using less product, or swap it out for BSW.

Ignit3 is a more comprehensive fat burner. BSR is more potent from an energy and appetite suppression standpoint.
I have been doing 3.08 to 3.2 grams twice and it is very strong, due to sides i will no longer be using bloodhr3d raw and change over to ignit3 which i feel does provide slightly better fat burning without overstimulation, i feel it is slower acting because of caps and i can always get dosing spot on.