Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I placed an order for assass1nate.
Questions on how you guys at OL would recommend me taking it.
Typical day:
Wake up at 4:30
7:30-8: oats ~30g carbs
12: lunch anywhere from ~30-70 carbs
4:00pm: oats and buff butter or peanut butter ~ 40g carbs

Gym 5:30-6:30:
Post workout: whey shake with half a banana or sometimes dinner very rarely anything above 30g carbs. I guess when j know i’ll be doing a heavier carb dinner i can split 2 lunch and 2 dinner but typically will not eat many carbs.

Thanks

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I placed an order for assass1nate.
Questions on how you guys at OL would recommend me taking it.
Typical day:
Wake up at 4:30
7:30-8: oats ~30g carbs
12: lunch anywhere from ~30-70 carbs
4:00pm: oats and buff butter or peanut butter ~ 40g carbs

Gym 5:30-6:30:
Post workout: whey shake with half a banana or sometimes dinner very rarely anything above 30g carbs. I guess when j know i’ll be doing a heavier carb dinner i can split 2 lunch and 2 dinner but typically will not eat many carbs.

Thanks
1 prior to first meal, 2 prior to lunch, 1 prior to pre workout meal is what I’d do based on this.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone logged their experience with assass1nate? I did some searches on here but didn't find anything. Can't wait to give this a go with massacr3, i bought i bottle of each. I loved ep1logue ( ran that for 2 months)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone logged their experience with assass1nate? I did some searches on here but didn't find anything. Can't wait to give this a go with massacr3, i bought i bottle of each. I loved ep1logue ( ran that for 2 months)
I don't have a link to logs ATM, but plenty of reviews and posts about results from many users here at AM

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I didn’t log it but had a very positive experience with it. I got a bottle of it coming and I was thinking about logging something for the new year

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Ran assassinate twice so far, leaned me out and kept my appetite under control to a very high degree both times. Shines past two months imo.

W

westcoastflex

Awards
Any issues with taking assass1nate while on cycle or blast?

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, absolutely not! Anytime.
I like taking Assass1nate on recomps and bulk cycles for damage control. NO bad time to use it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, absolutely not! Anytime.
Assass1nate is the only GDA product I have been able to tolerate that does not give me GI distress. Products that contain berberine just don’t seem to agree with me.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Assass1nate is the only GDA product I have been able to tolerate that does not give me GI distress. Products that contain berberine just don’t seem to agree with me.
win win because products with berberine are anyway bull**** if you arent on roids ;-)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
win win because products with berberine are anyway bull**** if you arent on roids ;-)
? i have used recompadrol and get on well with it, i have run out and now using SlinMax and Predator. I also use Ceylon Cinnamon and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar from time to time, along with Assass1nate which i have been running for past 4 months straight.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

? i have used recompadrol and get on well with it, i have run out and now using SlinMax and Predator. I also use Ceylon Cinnamon and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar from time to time, along with Assass1nate which i have been running for past 4 months straight.
to make it short: the AMPK activation is that heavy that mTor is nearly completely f*cked up, so muscle building on a clinical dosage berberine is nearly impossible without roids.

another thing to mention is its effect on cytochrome p450. there are several drugs, especially antibiotics, that f*ck your heart and have cardio toxic effects in comparison with berberine.

but im pretty sure the OL R&D will explain why they dont use it either

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

to make it short: the AMPK activation is that heavy that mTor is nearly completely f*cked up, so muscle building on a clinical dosage berberine is nearly impossible without roids.

another thing to mention is its effect on cytochrome p450. there are several drugs, especially antibiotics, that f*ck your heart and have cardio toxic effects in comparison with berberine.

but im pretty sure the OL R&D will explain why they dont use it either
For someone looking to gain muscle, or even retain muscle during a cut, berberine is a pretty bad idea if you are natty.

Quoted

“Berberine impairs muscle metabolism by two novel mechanisms. It impairs mitochonidrial function stimulating the expression of atrogin-1 without affecting phosphorylation of forkhead transcription factors. The increase in atrogin-1 not only stimulated protein degradation but also suppressed protein synthesis, causing muscle atrophy.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20522589/

Btw i get its a mice study, but xtyler and myself have used berberine a varying dosages and occasions in the past and we both always found within weeks we were noticably weaker and muscles were flatter...

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For someone looking to gain muscle, or even retain muscle during a cut, berberine is a pretty bad idea if you are natty.

Quoted

“Berberine impairs muscle metabolism by two novel mechanisms. It impairs mitochonidrial function stimulating the expression of atrogin-1 without affecting phosphorylation of forkhead transcription factors. The increase in atrogin-1 not only stimulated protein degradation but also suppressed protein synthesis, causing muscle atrophy.”

Btw i get its a mice study, but xtyler and myself have used berberine a varying dosages and occasions in the past and we both always found within weeks we were noticably weaker and muscles were flatter...
Assass1nate is really the ONLY Glucose Disposal Agent/Fat Burner I'd recommend when bulking rather than just cutting.
It works in concert with the anabolic environment if you're eating above maintenance to build lean tissue without generating opposing forces in the process.
With other GDA products , you're basically trying to override the handbrake by pushing the accelerator harder.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assass1nate is really the ONLY Glucose Disposal Agent/Fat Burner I'd recommend when bulking rather than just cutting.
It works in concert with the anabolic environment if you're eating above maintenance to build lean tissue without generating opposing forces in the process.
With other GDA products , you're basically trying to override the handbrake by pushing the accelerator harder.
Well this is certainly interesting. I was planning on running a GDA with my nest mini-bulk but now I might just ditch that idea.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol tren tho, sh!t suck u dry it will be a waste when u use it wo th that . yeah ill use my 3 bottles of assassinate with epilogue and Triumph for my pct/lean bulk

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol tren tho, sh!t suck u dry it will be a waste when u use it wo th that . yeah ill use my 3 bottles of assassinate with epilogue and Triumph for my pct/lean bulk
...OR the effect would be a sum of the two parts ;)

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Quoted

Interesting,
Is this a long term effect? Would berberine on rest days still be a bad idea?

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...OR the effect would be a sum of the two parts ;)
that's an option , but after seeing what tren did in 1 month id probably save assassin till after tren, but other anabolics yeah that would be good choice

S

swaneon

Awards
just bought a bottle of this. Excited to try it out.
What would you guys recommend dosage wise when stacking with forskolin 95 and reduce xt?
On IF and low carb (25-50g a day on average) so my meal plan usually looks like this:

—Wake up:
Decaf or regular cofee
Reduce xt
F95

—Reduce XT 4 hours later

—Assass1nate 2x caps 45 minutes before Meal #1?

—Meal #1:
12pm-1pm

—F95 8 hours later after waking up

—Assass1nate 2x caps 45 minutes before Meal #2?

—Meal #2:
8-9pm or so.

—Reduce XT pre bed. Maybe 1x Assass1nate cap?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it easy. Also no need to tweak anything if you add Reduce XT and F95.
Take 2 caps of Assass1nate 15-30' before your two meals. No need for a pre-bed dose.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
xtyler is the “go to” person for answering questions about how to dose Assass1nate. He really enjoys helping people out with this...loves it!

I knew he wouldn’t let you down..

S

swaneon

Awards
One thing. Sometimes I'll use 1-2x 750mg of Phenibut 2-3 hours before a meal. Are there any negative interactions between Phenibut and Assass1nate?
Thanks!

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Hi , just received Assass1nate, the label says take 1 capsule before each meal of the day but here is suggested 2 caps before the 2 largest meals. Any difference?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing. Sometimes I'll use 1-2x 750mg of Phenibut 2-3 hours before a meal. Are there any negative interactions between Phenibut and Assass1nate?
Thanks!
It's fine.
Hi , just received Assass1nate, the label says take 1 capsule before each meal of the day but here is suggested 2 caps before the 2 largest meals. Any difference?
Dosing scheme is flexible. Two caps twice a day before your largest meals is ok, so is 2/1/1 or 1/2/1 or 1/1/2.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Tbh, I dose 3 caps 1 time per day. Great fullness here so I’m not changing a thing

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbh, I dose 3 caps 1 time per day. Great fullness here so I’m not changing a thing
Whatever works best for you. I know guys following the Warrior Diet and they dose all 4 caps before their only late large meal

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
It's fine.

Dosing scheme is flexible. Two caps twice a day before your largest meals is ok, so is 2/1/1 or 1/2/1 or 1/1/2.
Thanks for the answer, i'm dosing 2 caps with post workout meal and 2 with dinner. I have seen some of the ingredients have anti-inflammatory , anti-oxidants properties.
Do you still recommend it post workout? (for me it's usually 90 minutes after i've finished my intra drink)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the answer, i'm dosing 2 caps with post workout meal and 2 with dinner. I have seen some of the ingredients have anti-inflammatory , anti-oxidants properties.
Do you still recommend it post workout? (for me it's usually 90 minutes after i've finished my intra drink)
I'm not concerned about its mild antioxidant properties hindering adaptation to training, especially 90' post-workout. I personally wouldn't take a dose post-wo (unless it's a huge meal heavily laden with carbs) because that's when your insulin sensitivity is at its highest anyway.

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
I'm not concerned about its mild antioxidant properties hindering adaptation to training, especially 90' post-workout. I personally wouldn't take a dose post-wo (unless it's a huge meal heavily laden with carbs) because that's when your insulin sensitivity is at its highest anyway.
That's my current diet (cutting)

Wake Up : humapro(eaa's) + pre workout

Training : hbcd (hbcd) + peptopro

Post workout meal : (90 minutes later) carbs + pro + trace of fats

Dinner : carbs + protein + fats

Pre bed : protein + fats

So when will you dose the Assass1nate ? Maybe 1 caps pre workout 1 caps pre post workout meal and 2 pre dinner?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's my current diet (cutting)

Wake Up : humapro(eaa's) + pre workout

Training : hbcd (hbcd) + peptopro

Post workout meal : (90 minutes later) carbs + pro + trace of fats

Dinner : carbs + protein + fats

Pre bed : protein + fats

So when will you dose the Assass1nate ? Maybe 1 caps pre workout 1 caps pre post workout meal and 2 pre dinner?
So no carbs until 90' post-wo (besides the intra HBCD)? Then I'd stick to 3 caps(one before your post-wo meal and 2 before dinner). Add a 4th cap pre-wo if you use +30gr HBCD

J

jrb_062

Awards
How would you dose this product for someone who backloads their carbs. I consume all of my carbs between 6-9 pm. Thanks

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How would you dose this product for someone who backloads their carbs. I consume all of my carbs between 6-9 pm. Thanks
I would still have 2 caps in the morning before your first meal and the other two before you carb meals begin at night.

M

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Whatever works best for you. I know guys following the Warrior Diet and they dose all 4 caps before their only late large meal
i do warrior diet to cut but i also take 2x1 cap fasted without meals and it seems to work..
any negatives with doing so? i am not going hypo if thats the only thing..

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i do warrior diet to cut but i also take 2x1 cap fasted without meals and it seems to work..
any negatives with doing so? i am not going hypo if thats the only thing..
You don't get hypo even when you take 4 caps and don't eat anything for hours indeed. Sensitizers are not exogenous insulin.
Do what works best for you. This way you're only missing (partially) some of its GDA properties, but it still promotes fat loss via other pathways.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

I do mini-bulks (4-6 weeks) and mini-cuts (2-4 weeks) year round. I'm coming up on a new cut period and wondering if I should add some Assass1nate for fun. I really don't need any fat burning help as I keep very lean year round. But the GDA properties interest me.

I have a log going but I'm running Or1gin and Tr1umph right now. Is there any benefit to adding Assass1nate to such a short period? Or should it be used for a longer time to get the benefits? Also will it stack with Or1gin?

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do mini-bulks (4-6 weeks) and mini-cuts (2-4 weeks) year round. I'm coming up on a new cut period and wondering if I should add some Assass1nate for fun. I really don't need any fat burning help as I keep very lean year round. But the GDA properties interest me.

I have a log going but I'm running Or1gin and Tr1umph right now. Is there any benefit to adding Assass1nate to such a short period? Or should it be used for a longer time to get the benefits? Also will it stack with Or1gin?
Assassinate has both acute and long term benefits. The fat burning benefits are of course more noticeable over time. The GDA-like benefits are realized every time you dose before a higher carb meal which is ideal for your case.

Assassinate stacks well with Origin, hell it stacks well with everything :)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Personally, I -loved- stacking Or1gin and Assass1nate. Increased appetite/nutrients uptake/IGF-1 signalling paired with Assass1nate's excellent GDA properties worked great for me.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assassinate has both acute and long term benefits. The fat burning benefits are of course more noticeable over time. The GDA-like benefits are realized every time you dose before a higher carb meal which is ideal for your case.

Assassinate stacks well with Origin, hell it stacks well with everything :)
Personally, I -loved- stacking Or1gin and Assass1nate. Increased appetite/nutrients uptake/IGF-1 signalling paired with Assass1nate's excellent GDA properties worked great for me.
Thanks fellas, 3 bottles ordered.

Oh and GNO the link to the write up is dead and the one on the Olympus site seems short. Is there anywhere I can read the original write up?

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas, 3 bottles ordered.

Oh and GNO the link to the write up is dead and the one on the Olympus site seems short. Is there anywhere I can read the original write up?
I’ll look into another means of posting it today.