Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xtyler
Can't find the original post but, why is it that most don't like it when trying to build muscle?
I've been taking a cap preworkout recently to utilise its fat burning properties, is preworkout a bad time for dosing?View attachment 154420
If there's ONE glucose disposal agent suitable for bulking (not just cutting/recomping) that's Assass1nate indeed.

Personally not a fan of pre-wo dosing, nor before bed on empty stomach. Before meals is still the best method.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there's ONE glucose disposal agent suitable for bulking (not just cutting/recomping) that's Assass1nate indeed.

Personally not a fan of pre-wo dosing, nor before bed on empty stomach. Before meals is still the best method.
What's your take on post-workout dosing assuming you're having a meal?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your take on post-workout dosing assuming you're having a meal?
If said post-wo meal is pretty high in carbs one capsule would help, but that's when muscles are already like sponges usually.

Reactions: GNO

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What timing and dosing for a 8 pm to 4 pm , 20 hrs fast? Was thinking 1 cap firts thing in the morning 2 cap with firts meal and 1 cap with post workout meal

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What timing and dosing for a 8 pm to 4 pm , 20 hrs fast? Was thinking 1 cap firts thing in the morning 2 cap with firts meal and 1 cap with post workout meal
Gents don't get the dosing scheme overengineered.
Are you going to have a meal with carbs? Take 1-2 capsules before said meal. You can do 2/2, 1/2/1, 2/1/1 or whatever fits best your meals plan. I personally don't use any if I'm not going to eat shortly after (within one hour), hate to waste part of its effect.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gents don't get the dosing scheme overengineered.
Are you going to have a meal with carbs? Take 1-2 capsules before said meal. You can do 2/2, 1/2/1, 2/1/1 or whatever fits best your meals plan. I personally don't use any if I'm not going to eat shortly after (within one hour), hate to waste part of its effect.
So 4 caps In 4 hours is not to much?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Ignite along with Assassinate and Super Shred. Curious if anyone has added OL standalone rauwolscine to Ignite? I was thinking of adding one (1) cap to my three caps of Ignite and one cap of SS for my morning fasted walk. Should I lower the Ignite dose to two caps?

Thanks,

Crowbar

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Ignite along with Assassinate and Super Shred. Curious if anyone has added OL standalone rauwolscine to Ignite? I was thinking of adding one (1) cap to my three caps of Ignite and one cap of SS for my morning fasted walk. Should I lower the Ignite dose to two caps?

Thanks,

Crowbar
There's already a hefty dose of it, so no need to add more. I would recommend you to add Forslean (100-150mg) to your stack

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
There's already a hefty dose of it, so no need to add more. I would recommend you to add Forslean (100-150mg) to your stack
Yeah, I figured it was a pretty good dose in Ignite. You don't think there is any benefit to increased yohimbine over what's in Ignite? The forskolin, however, I had kind of forgotten about; thanks for reminding me. That would be a good addition if I feel I need more "help".

Crowbar

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I figured it was a pretty good dose in Ignite. You don't think there is any benefit to increased yohimbine over what's in Ignite? The forskolin, however, I had kind of forgotten about; thanks for reminding me. That would be a good addition if I feel I need more "help".

Crowbar
No, I don't think there's going to be benefit to adding more alpha-yohimbine. There's already a good dose in there.

Forskolin is a great compound, I really like using it. You also have to consider though that you're already stacking three products, eventually you're going to reach a point of diminishing returns. If you have money to burn, sure, add forskolin. If not, you already have a fantastic stack going.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
No, I don't think there's going to be benefit to adding more alpha-yohimbine. There's already a good dose in there.

Forskolin is a great compound, I really like using it. You also have to consider though that you're already stacking three products, eventually you're going to reach a point of diminishing returns. If you have money to burn, sure, add forskolin. If not, you already have a fantastic stack going.
I think you're right, enough is enough.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I've got a question about the MOA of a-yohimbine. Since a-yohimbine blocks the alpha receptor on fat cells, and insulin stimulates the alpha receptors I understand that you need to dose a-yohimbine away from food. What I'm uncertain about is whether or not a-yohimbine ceases to be effective once food is eaten and blood sugar (and insulin) levels are increased. That is, does a-yohimbine continue to exert it's effects in blocking activation of the alpha receptor once it has been absorbed by the body or, as I stated above, does it cease to function as as an alpha receptor blocker once insulin levels rise above baseline?

My other question is related. Does a-yohimbine continue to cause vaso-dilation and increased blood flow once food is eaten and insulin levels rise?

Thanks,

Crowbar

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How does Assass1nate work long term, i have been using it for all of this month so far and plan to run for another 3 months straight, also i could do with something to aid thyroid function, how effective is it on its own, what other OL products could be added to optimize thyroid function after break from using T3.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does Assass1nate work long term, i have been using it for all of this month so far and plan to run for another 3 months straight, also i could do with something to aid thyroid function, how effective is it on its own, what other OL products could be added to optimize thyroid function after break from using T3.
I've lost count of how many months I've been using it without a break. Still provides all the benefits I'm looking for.
Olive leaf extract and Ashwagandha may give the thyroid a nice boost.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I've lost count of how many months I've been using it without a break. Still provides all the benefits I'm looking for.
Olive leaf extract and Ashwagandha may give the thyroid a nice boost.
Thanks for feedback, i am having 4-8 weeks of T3 and hope this along with some other fat burners e.g. Ignit3, ECA & Clen used in rotation will be sufficient to maintain or even allow for further fat loss despite suppressed thyroid.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Can any of you that are on Assass1nate comment on the appetite suppression?

bhl08090

Awards
Can any of you that are on Assass1nate comment on the appetite suppression?
I experienced some at first, but that slowly faded and wasn’t having any suppression by my second bottle.

bhl08090

Awards
Yes and no. I finished my 2 month run a few weeks ago. I think the GDA properties worked well. The only difficult part to tell if it worked was starting my second bottle we moved and I had about two weeks of moving a ton of stuff and painting and fixing up the house and was dropping weight quickly. I also wasn’t eating as much or working out, but I noticed I didn’t lose any muscle mass or strength.

So I think the GDA helped as I was basically in a huge caloric deficit and still kept muscle, but unfortunately I can’t 100% say the fat loss was due to just the product.

I’ll definitely try it for longer next spring before beach season.

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
Didn't read through all 12 pages so I'm sorry if this has been best to death, but knowing this has effects like slinmax (which has a carb range per cap) what is the carb suggestion for 2 caps of this?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't read through all 12 pages so I'm sorry if this has been best to death, but knowing this has effects like slinmax (which has a carb range per cap) what is the carb suggestion for 2 caps of this?
None. It won't make you hypo even on a Keto.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None. It won't make you hypo even on a Keto.
This x 2

I never eclipse 25-30g of carbs and they're all from vegetables or fiber / trace carbs and assas1nate alone never makes me go hypo... now if I add in anything w berberine or corsolic acid, that's a different story

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
This x 2

I never eclipse 25-30g of carbs and they're all from vegetables or fiber / trace carbs and assas1nate alone never makes me go hypo... now if I add in anything w berberine or corsolic acid, that's a different story
Appreciate the added input. Figured I'd ask since I really like how slinmax has been working, but trying out something new shouldn't hurt.

So, I've been using shift by pes as well. Does anyone see any reason I couldn't stack shift with assas1nate, obviously in the place of slinmax?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the added input. Figured I'd ask since I really like how slinmax has been working, but trying out something new shouldn't hurt.

So, I've been using shift by pes as well. Does anyone see any reason I couldn't stack shift with assas1nate, obviously in the place of slinmax?
I take shift and assassinate year round and 50mg extra forksolin (100 total)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

I take shift and assassinate year round and 50mg extra forksolin (100 total)
You take 2 stim-free FB and F95 year round on keto?!?
You must be ripped to shreds eh

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Go ahead, green light.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Any issues running assass1nate and origin on a recomp. Have ran each solo don't know if it would be overkill. Also looking at stacking super shr3d with one if not both products.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any issues running assass1nate and origin on a recomp. Have ran each solo don't know if it would be overkill. Also looking at stacking super shr3d with one if not both products.
That should be fine. I'd expect it to help with body composition and also digestion and nutrient absorption and partitioning.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did it and TBH loved it.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
VO2Maxima and/or xtyler as well as any one else with insight on subject from what I'm reading could I possibly run the assass1nate and orig1n for 6 consecutive months or take a break in between. Looking at these two supplements could they be ran longer without breaks. And with super shr3d I would follow 8 weeks on four weeks off. Appreciate any insight you can provide

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VO2Maxima and/or xtyler as well as any one else with insight on subject from what I'm reading could I possibly run the assass1nate and orig1n for 6 consecutive months or take a break in between. Looking at these two supplements could they be ran longer without breaks. And with super shr3d I would follow 8 weeks on four weeks off. Appreciate any insight you can provide
I see no issue with this plan. I used Assass1nate for something like 7 months wothout a break (kept on working as intended the whole time). I stacked it with Or1gin for about two third of those 7 months, then had too much new compounds to test LOL... 8ON/4OFF is fine with Sup3r-Shred

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I see no issue with this plan. I used Assass1nate for something like 7 months wothout a break (kept on working as intended the whole time). I stacked it with Or1gin for about two third of those 7 months, then had too much new compounds to test LOL... 8ON/4OFF is fine with Sup3r-Shred
How did assass1nate work for duration in terms of fat loss and muscle gain?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did assass1nate work for duration in terms of fat loss and muscle gain?
I wasn't even trying to lose fat, yet ended up slightly leaner. I kept my carb intake slightly higher than usual and it definitely seemed like everything went into the muscles. Lovely fullness. Dry even after too much pizza and ice cream.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't even trying to lose fat, yet ended up slightly leaner. I kept my carb intake slightly higher than usual and it definitely seemed like everything went into the muscles. Lovely fullness. Dry even after too much pizza and ice cream.
Need more deets on the pizza and ice cream LOL

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can I buy the new bottle assassinate? Fresh Stock etc?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the Litlington 20% extract mean 125x5mg marigold extract?
Do you know if it has zeaxanthin in good dose?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the Litlington 20% extract mean 125x5mg marigold extract?
Do you know if it has zeaxanthin in good dose?
Nah, otherwise we'd have it labelled that way!

Stongsupplementshop seems to be advertising new design, when you say soon - weeks?
Yeah just need the labels printed off. They're all approved, etc.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
did I miss a reform on assassinate?? Been using for last 4-6 months...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Your results with it?
I’m a fan. Is it anything crazy, no, but if you have a good grasp on training and diet manipulation, it’s definitely a good tool. I’ve been able to stay at roughly 245 and around 8% bodyfat for an extended period of time utilizing Hrt and the following supplements:

Assassinate
BMP
Follidrone

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
Apologies if this has been addressed already. Currently using Tr1umph and picked up some Assas1nate for GDA use throughout the holiday season (and to help with the hangovers that seem to happen more often this time of year)

Will the increased AMPk signaling from Assas1nate negate the mTOR signaling I'm getting with Tr1umph? I know someone else has to have stacked these two. What have the effects been?

thanks in advance