PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Pretty good session this morning considering lack of sleep 1130 pm - 345am. Had to drag myself outta bed lol glad I did.

Incl. DB press

65x10
75x7
75x7
75x7
75x6
75x6
75x5

Decline DB press

50x13
55x11
55x10

Incl flyes

30x13
30x12
30x11

Mach shldr press. (This machine sucks)

150x11.
150x10
150x9

DB lat raise

20x13
20x12
20x11

V bar press downs

130x14
140x12
150x10

No cardio today no time

60 mins total

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216534-purus-slinshot-bean5er.html

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good in here bud.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work bro,chicken all day doesnt sound too bad!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Workout today goes as follows

Warmup 5 mins

Bent BB rows ( I forgot to go off my % just was too stoked to lift I guess didn't really go by the book)

185x9x9x9x8
205x8x7x7

Cable rows

140x12
160x10
160x9

Pull downs

140x12x11x10

EZ bar curls. So frustrated with my bis

60x12
70x10
70x9

Hammer curls

30x13x12x11

Seated calf raises

90x20x20x19x18

Had a good pump after bb rows and cable rows but nothing really after that. So so day today. I have two teeth that are killing me I've been putting as I have no dental insurance, pretty sure I have an infection I'm slowly losing appetite and my taste is off almost puked yesterday when I took a bite of chx. Feeling pretty lethargic lately as well. Hopefully after my dental appt mon I feel better.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216534-purus-slinshot-bean5er.html

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout today goes as follows

Warmup 5 mins

Bent BB rows ( I forgot to go off my % just was too stoked to lift I guess didn't really go by the book)

185x9x9x9x8
205x8x7x7

Cable rows

140x12
160x10
160x9

Pull downs

140x12x11x10

EZ bar curls. So frustrated with my bis

60x12
70x10
70x9

Hammer curls

30x13x12x11

Seated calf raises

90x20x20x19x18

Had a good pump after bb rows and cable rows but nothing really after that. So so day today. I have two teeth that are killing me I've been putting as I have no dental insurance, pretty sure I have an infection I'm slowly losing appetite and my taste is off almost puked yesterday when I took a bite of chx. Feeling pretty lethargic lately as well. Hopefully after my dental appt mon I feel better.

Dude I'm in the same boat!!! I'm getting dental insurance dec 1st I need something fixed with my tooth I honestly can't chew on my right side :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dude I'm in the same boat!!! I'm getting dental insurance dec 1st I need something fixed with my tooth I honestly can't chew on my right side :(
I don't see how y'all cops don't have dental....

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I'm in the same boat! I can't even chew on my right side of my mouth :(

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Dude I'm in the same boat! I can't even chew on my right side of my mouth :(
Seriously bud, on my left side back molar I have too much space between the two teeth so all my food is getting crammed up there floss doesn't do ****. Then my right side I have a temporary crown that's been on for almost a year stupid dentist wanted to wait till it fell off, well as a result I'm getting hella food stuck there as well, by the end of the day I can't chew on either side without pain . ****ing blows, TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH! My teeth are actuall fine I just think from all the food I eat and getting stuck there my gums are infected.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Excited to see review.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay final review of SLINshot :

At first I was excited but very skeptical tbh! The other GDAs didn't do **** but make run to the bathroom so I was initially happy I won cause at least I wasn't paying for something that didn't work for me lol.

Much to my surprise the very first dose I noticed a huge difference, no bloat when dosed properly, no GI problems, and my favorite the almighty food pump when dosed at three caps 15 mins b4 say a higher glycemic carb source. I didn't notice the food pump as much when eating my brown rice but then again I don't eat a lot of carbs normally.

This product allowed me to play with my macros mainly doubling my carbs from normal which IMO has resulted in me hanging onto more lean mass then I did last time I used this diet at less carbs. My fat loss has slowed a bit but again I look fuller all day and tighter when i have a good clean diet. Another thing I noticed don't know if its directly related but even after my sloppy drunken weekend with my wife, in which I dosed this product b4 all carb meals, I bounced back this week way quicker than I normally would.

One other note is I seemed to have much more energy after a carb meal dosed with slinshot then without where I would feel tired and groggy for about an hour.

My overall rating would be 9.5-10 only because I seemed to fly through that bottle lol. I would recommend this GDA to anyone and I've tried others to compare to.

I would like to thank Grambo and the gang for allowing me to run this, you have gained a loyal customer just based on this product.

Please come join me in my next run starting Monday where ill continue my 7x7 training and ill be running dpol for the first time stacked with og Anabeta and maybe some erase. I will also be giving some condense and mm a go throughout this run.

Thanks again

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice,I enjoyed following this man.Had a solid log!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Agreed good log. I'm thinking about giving this a try. You got me at the doubling your carbs and keeping lean mass. I'm very carb sensitive and run away from them. But this product sounds like something i can try out with a higher carb diet.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Agreed good log. I'm thinking about giving this a try. You got me at the doubling your carbs and keeping lean mass. I'm very carb sensitive and run away from them. But this product sounds like something i can try out with a higher carb diet.
Yes I am carb sensitive as well quite frankly they scare me lol. I'm a ways out from my comp so I figured what the hell ill tweak things and see how it goes.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you Bean for takin the time to do this log! Kickass brotha!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great review man!
Glad you enjoyed SLINshot.
Great log, was glad to be apart of it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Will do brosif

:thumbsup:

sent from my electronic device!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good review buddy

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good log and review brotato!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Good log and review!

You gonna log the dpol & AB? Interested how that treats ya - i just recently started AB & daa with some other stuff

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log bud.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Good log and review!

You gonna log the dpol & AB? Interested how that treats ya - i just recently started AB & daa with some other stuff
And thank you as well. I was planning on logging it since I've never ran dpol only powder which gave me stomach issues. And I've run AB and erase each solo so I know what to expect. Was thinking of running the dpol for two weeks solo to get a good idea then throw in the AB then maybe some erase.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Can't imagine the pumps from a combo of dpol, AB and condense

:bigok:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Can't imagine the pumps from a combo of dpol, AB and condense

Insane!dpol alone produces great pumps,dpol and mm are def. one of my favorite things to run!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Just wanted to note took one serv of MM, oh my goodness. Best pre wo ever a little jittery but for a 4am leg workout was just what I needed. I dosed with my food to assess tolerance. Awesome product guys. So far two home runs. Started dpol today dosed 3 caps with my multi's and my post wo meal. Will start a new thread this week sometime.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just wanted to note took one serv of MM, oh my goodness. Best pre wo ever a little jittery but for a 4am leg workout was just what I needed. I dosed with my food to assess tolerance. Awesome product guys. So far two home runs. Started dpol today dosed 3 caps with my multi's and my post wo meal. Will start a new thread this week sometime.

Your the man Bean! Ima get a sesh goin with you at some point. Ur not far

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Your the man Bean! Ima get a sesh goin with you at some point. Ur not far
I'd take u up on that I could learn a lot from you. You just can't make fun of the weight I throw around big guy.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'd take u up on that I could learn a lot from you. You just can't make fun of the weight I throw around big guy.

Haha I wouldn't do that man! Your physique is better then mine I'm just big haha

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
And thank you as well. I was planning on logging it since I've never ran dpol only powder which gave me stomach issues. And I've run AB and erase each solo so I know what to expect. Was thinking of running the dpol for two weeks solo to get a good idea then throw in the AB then maybe some erase.

Awesome - I'll be looking for a link :) I was thinking about dpol & erase, but went cheaper route this time with SS DAA & AD-3

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Wait....your done? I've been out of the loop for the last sev day's!! I was going to ask you how the yoga worked out for you??? Nice log, interesting read.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Wait....your done? I've been out of the loop for the last sev day's!! I was going to ask you how the yoga worked out for you??? Nice log, interesting read.
U making fun of me missy?! This was a short but sweet log which I enjoyed, but ill be starting up another one in a day or so where ill be running dpol (started today) then in 2 weeks ill throw in Anabeta and erase for 6-8 weeks. Then ill transition into my 16 week contest prep log for my first physique show. Lots of fun in store and I'd be glad to have you all. Stay tuned.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
U making fun of me missy?! This was a short but sweet log which I enjoyed, but ill be starting up another one in a day or so where ill be running dpol (started today) then in 2 weeks ill throw in Anabeta and erase for 6-8 weeks. Then ill transition into my 16 week contest prep log for my first physique show. Lots of fun in store and I'd be glad to have you all. Stay tuned.

I wasn't!!! I love yoga for relaxation and was wondering how you liked it???

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Lol I was kidding ;-). I would make fun of me if I were u I've only done it a couple times and it was embarrassing, but after yesterday's morning squats, I need yoga or something, I felt like I ripped/pulled both groin muscles with pause at the bottom of the rep, did 5 sets and still didn't get loose to well after 3 sets of leg presses that followed. Lots of fun in store for me glad to have u along.