Purus Love!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nice set. Doja,you have to set the homophobic thoughts aside and get a little bit closer to the guy for a spot. You aren't going to help much from back there. Lol
This ^^^ get your arms underneath him like my coach did mine that way if he struggles with a rep you can keep him moving

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was the first set, he didn't really struggle, I was up in there for the other sets. That was the first time I'd ever seen him squat and he wanted me to check his form too.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That was the first set, he didn't really struggle, I was up in there for the other sets. That was the first time I'd ever seen him squat and he wanted me to check his form too.
Word! Looked good.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word! Looked good.
He has never taken PWO before, only been using supps at all for 4 months lol. After he finished the set he said "Damn, I never get money like that." I was like MM bro. We're both gonna run a fat stack of the arsenal in February, gonna have an epic double log.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
He has never taken PWO before, only been using supps at all for 4 months lol. After he finished the set he said "Damn, I never get money like that." I was like MM bro. We're both gonna run a fat stack of the arsenal in February, gonna have an epic double log.
Word.
Remember the first time I ever tried a pre work out....
It rocked my world and I was nervous as hell.

-Snappin some s h i t up.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today, my bro used condense for the first time for back and biceps. He got such a huge pump, and I didn't tell him that's what condense was for. I just told him take 2 scoops. We got to doing curls and his arms got so swollen, he was like "dude, are you seeing this?" Then I awared him that this is just what happens when you are on d-pol and condense.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my son's buddies who plays on their college hockey team got to try some MM before a game. Needless to say...he is in love. Lmao

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
One of my son's buddies who plays on their college hockey team got to try some MM before a game. Needless to say...he is in love. Lmao
That's what's up!!! Thank you for sharing his experience! That's way cool!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;td_-syaHl2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td_-syaHl2M[/video]

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered me some more MM in cherry limeaid I think it's called. Just want to make sure my first tub was for real lol!!! This shiit works wonders. What a great mix of ingredients.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the real deal, Holyfield

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just got a new tub of melon berry condense today!wahoooo

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I probably drink Condense daily haha mmmm
I took over a 2 week stim break so I brought my tub of ConDense to my gym and told everyone to grab a scoop or two... Was gone in a few mins and got everyone asking where to get it ;-)
Which means I'm out :-( still havnt got my last months order. Was waiting till muscle marinade and ConDense

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah don't feel bad I'm running out too. Checking on that for you guys today actually. Just been working and the new year is brutal for pharmacy business.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah don't feel bad I'm running out too. Checking on that for you guys today actually. Just been working and the new year is brutal for pharmacy business.
I hear you brother! It's hectic times! Should smooth out! How was your holidays?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear you brother! It's hectic times! Should smooth out! How was your holidays?
Oh yeah plus some understaffing with increased workload made for some hectic days.
Pretty good! Actually working a bunch. Slight hit to the diet lol only been about 60-70% but haven't missed a training day. So positives. Didn't gain fat though so its a win.

School starts back up, plus new training partner so looking to get things rolling again starting this week and 100% next week.

How was yours?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh yeah plus some understaffing with increased workload made for some hectic days.
Pretty good! Actually working a bunch. Slight hit to the diet lol only been about 60-70% but haven't missed a training day. So positives. Didn't gain fat though so its a win.

School starts back up, plus new training partner so looking to get things rolling again starting this week and 100% next week.

How was yours?
That's what I like to hear. Glad your still rollin boss! Everything is great here. Preppin for my big meet. Going for state record! See that Avi!?!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh yeah! Love it. Looking beast. When's the comp?
March 14th! Randoja will be there filming it! We be wearing all Purus Gear haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck with the meet ab.
G, glad you had good holidays.

:)

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Def! Good to hear from my Purus Bros!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not just a pusher I'm also a user
[video=youtube;OJM8yJTn_I0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJM8yJTn_I0[/video]

ddizon

Awards
just did a scoop of conDense... been off stim for a good month... blown away.... **** was insane. can't wait to stack it with Dpol for PCT later in a few weeks.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
just did a scoop of conDense... been off stim for a good month... blown away.... **** was insane. can't wait to stack it with Dpol for PCT later in a few weeks.
Hell yea! Thank you for the feedback!

ddizon

Awards
Did another scoop today of ConDense... still the same effect as the first time... I might try half a scoop tomorrow and see the results... I feel that my hearts going insane... but it could be due to them deads I did... but If half a scoop is enough... move over craze... ConDense >

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Did another scoop today of ConDense... still the same effect as the first time... I might try half a scoop tomorrow and see the results... I feel that my hearts going insane... but it could be due to them deads I did... but If half a scoop is enough... move over craze... ConDense >
Hell yea :-D love the support!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah half a scoop may not warrant too much pump and energy... give a try & report back, thx.

ddizon

Awards
Didn't bother with doing half a scoop. been steadily on one scoop ever since. Gave a scoop to the girlfriend this morning.... asked me if I gave her "narcotics." All I remember her saying during her leg routine "my buns are on fire"

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Didn't bother with doing half a scoop. been steadily on one scoop ever since. Gave a scoop to the girlfriend this morning.... asked me if I gave her "narcotics." All I remember her saying during her leg routine "my buns are on fire"
Complete win in my books

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niiiiice

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to grab the hose and put them out! :05:

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i seen a thing on facebook that the found a few grape MM I NEED THIS!!! anyone on here know anything about these?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you want to know? They are grape lol
It was one of the very original flavors back in 09 first of '10

Same ingredients though.

Grape was our best seller and then it just plummeted and saw very little movement.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What do you want to know? They are grape lol
It was one of the very original flavors back in 09 first of '10

Same ingredients though.

Grape was our best seller and then it just plummeted and saw very little movement.
Yup, someone is going to get those nostalgic tubs!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yes that version of MM is some strong stuff, one of the first I ever used. I didn't know ( noobie) what I had.... Zoom

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Can't change perfection ;-)

ddizon

Awards
Hmm Wanting to do a MM and fatsmack stack for the summer shred... too much? lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle Marinade - the original P.R. Smasher!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmm Wanting to do a MM and fatsmack stack for the summer shred... too much? lol
Do we recommend it? No have I done it yes. Different timing is key