purus labs noxygen

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Has anyone had good results with it?...I've been reading about it for a while, decided to order some...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gone thru a couple tubs of it, really enjoyed it at 2 scoops...esp love what it sells for as well...

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on it right now and the pumps are ridiculous! And personally I like the consistency and taste of it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff. I love it.

One scoop was good and two is amazing. I use two when I really wanna feel the pump

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Has anyone had good results with it?...I've been reading about it for a while, decided to order some...
You get ya questioned answered? :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time, I would ask for opinions first!

I use it currently and love it. Only one scoop is needed. Pumps are very good. I won it, but will definitely purchase it in the future, when I run out.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Next time, I would ask for opinions first!

I use it currently and love it. Only one scoop is needed. Pumps are very good. I won it, but will definitely purchase it in the future, when I run out.
Ya I agree..The only reason I didn't is because it was only 15 bucks...and purus labs has never let me down

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some of this a couple days ago, looking forward to trying it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You wont be disappointed! I dose everyday

wray98

wray98

Awards
Very great addition to any pre workout! I enjoy it when I use it myself! I take 2 scoops each time, and I also enjoy using Condense with it!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I've heard nothing but good things about it. Deployed right now, so it takes forever for mail to get here. But I'll be posting about it once I try it.

wray98

wray98

Awards
I've heard nothing but good things about it. Deployed right now, so it takes forever for mail to get here. But I'll be posting about it once I try it.
I'd like to thank you for your service to our country bro. My family is military and I have nothing but respect for those who serve. Stay safe and god bless.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I agree..The only reason I didn't is because it was only 15 bucks...and purus labs has never let me down
The price tag on Noxygen is pretty great. I actually purchased some the other day myself after I ran out and wasn't getting any for awhile from Purus directly.