Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a way of saying thank you to everyone that put in a valid, legit application we would like to get a tub of d-pol out to you (as long as you have a US mailing address) to show that we appreciate you guys!

:djparty:

--Instructions to come in the next 24 hours.
very generous!!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good question...
To be honest I can't say yes or no just yet. I will say that as of right now, we are a bit of a ways off time frame wise from picking another candidate.
We are watching heavily and we are always keeping our eyes open.
If things change sooner then we will update here.
Thanks. Curiosity is satisfied now :) many thanks for the D-Pol! Gonna get my nitrates on!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a way of saying thank you to everyone that put in a valid, legit application we would like to get a tub of d-pol out to you (as long as you have a US mailing address) to show that we appreciate you guys!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Legit! Purus Labs rules. Enjoy the D-pol men.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Enjoy guys! I'm dpolin right meow

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Very generous! Definitely was not expecting a consolation prize but have been looking into trying dpol for a while now so thanks!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks. Curiosity is satisfied now :) many thanks for the D-Pol! Gonna get my nitrates on!
That doesn't mean stop spreading the word...

-I've seen you. :D

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
have you used dpol before bud man?
Naw heard some good stuff about it. I was going to get it but when I ordered last time I did a combo deal nutraplanet daa and flashover PRE. Budget. I used the daa for the first time today, getting it in the system ... Prepping that PCT

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had some good guys doing me favors and .... I thank you but I don't want to be moocher. Aaron is a good guy no need to put him in that situation.
I guess ill add to my hoard :) might break the one I have open early then :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I guess ill add to my hoard :) might break the one I have open early then :)
Thanks alot man... When help is needed I will holla til then..... I gots hella slin shot I wanted to run it for a couple months just to see how it would do.
I have 30day supply of DAA how many servings is DPOL? I might change my mind if you twist my arm... I'd hate for to pull out the big guns.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks alot man... When help is needed I will holla til then..... I gots hella slin shot I wanted to run it for a couple months just to see how it would do.
I have 30day supply of DAA how many servings is DPOL? I might change my mind if you twist my arm... I'd hate for to pull out the big guns.
I tried Slinshot for my first gda largely because who makes it :) never looked back since then

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
NP is open 24/7 :) I make many orders after my wife has gone to bed then delete the browser history and hope the goods arrive when she is at school.
Maybe on the next one. If I get on there I can't just buy one thing. I will just have to wait for my next bulk purchase and throw it in the cart.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
NP is open 24/7 :) I make many orders after my wife has gone to bed then delete the browser history and hope the goods arrive when she is at school.
Now that's how u work the supp purchasing, ive done much similar.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Instructions:
Remember that d-pol we spoke about?
Send Grambo a pm with the title/subject "D-pol Applicant"
Please include your full name, your screen name, and your USA mailing address.
Thx.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Instructions:
Thx.

Yeaaaah buddy!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Instructions:
Thx.

Thanks man, done and done! I was thinking about picking up recycle and stacking it with this, any feedback on that as a stack? I won't be able to do it til May but sounds like a good way to kick off the summer!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks man, done and done! I was thinking about picking up recycle and stacking it with this, any feedback on that as a stack? I won't be able to do it til May but sounds like a good way to kick off the summer!
I wanna say Dan ran this for pct, but I can't recall exactly. Hopefully he can chime in :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna say Dan ran this for pct, but I can't recall exactly. Hopefully he can chime in :)
Def. did and loved it. I highly recommend it haha. I like the cortisol control factor that recycle brings to the table. Awesome stack. I even threw MM in that stack. If you end up doing it keep us posted man.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def. did and loved it. I highly recommend it haha. I like the cortisol control factor that recycle brings to the table. Awesome stack. I even threw MM in that stack. If you end up doing it keep us posted man.
For sure, I'd do an unsponsored log since it seems like not many have tried this stack. I'm looking to use it as a natty cycle though as I've never used anything stronger than test boosters and erase.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recycle and Dpol is an amazing combo. Cortisol control. Estrogen control. Test booster from both the tribulus/macuna and DAA with added nitrates from the dpol. Throw in Muscle Marinade and like Dan said ur gonna be SMASHING pr's

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recycle+Dpol+ MM FTW!!!