Purple Wraath or Amino IV

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I've been using both of these for awhile now and am completely out, looking to just stock up on a single one of them and having trouble deciding which one to use. Finished a bottle of Amino IV Cherry Limeade and Purple Wraath Grape.

I use these because I've found these mixed with some simple carbs during workout keeps me going and also minimizes my headbuzz i get from working out. Either way, I can notice a difference since I started utilizing these.

BTW - with Amino IV I've seen mentions of Lemon Verbena Extract, but I do not see it on the ingredient list for my bottle? I've seen a few variations of labels, so I'm thinking this was removed from the newest version (blue/silver label). I do like that Amino IV has HICA in it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I'd choose Purple Wraath. Price wise you get a lot more for your money if you can find a deal on the larger size tub.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LV was removed but will hopefully be an AS supplement in the future. Both are legit. I like the HICA in iv and the price per serving of wraath. Can't go wrong with either.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance you guys could share why you prefer your selected ones over the other? I'm a fan of both companies, so I can't lean towards a favorite "trusted" company mentally.
Both are BCAA/EAA products but they do contain different ingredients. I believe Purple Wraath contains betaine, beta alanine, and citrulline malate while Amino IV contains HICA, SynerGlut, and betaine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Purple wrath gets my vote. And if they have cotton candy get that flavor:)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance you guys could share why you prefer your selected ones over the other? I'm a fan of both companies, so I can't lean towards a favorite "trusted" company mentally.
It has always been one of my go to amino products. Plus, I use several other CL products so I like getting the labels for their program.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purple Wraath = more product for your money, better value and great taste. Seems more complete with a lot of ingredients at the correct dosages. Amino IV is good also but if I had to pick one it would still be Purple Wraath.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purple Wraath = more product for your money, better value and great taste. Seems more complete with a lot of ingredients at the correct dosages. Amino IV is good also but if I had to pick one it would still be Purple Wraath.
This. You get some extra ergogenic aids in it as well. Taste and mixability is on point, too.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Amino IV if recovery is goal, purple wraath if performance is goal IMO. Different strokes

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LV was removed but will hopefully be an AS supplement in the future. Both are legit. I like the HICA in iv and the price per serving of wraath. Can't go wrong with either.
was going to say this, Wraath for the betaine, BA/CM, Amino IV for HICA, SynerGlut and Betaine), most take Amino IV with Ergonine which already has SynerGlut/Betaine, but again personal preference. Quality companies, and quality products.
LV made the Amino IV unique and added taurine in the previous version. I personally loved the old stuff
PW Is solid, cannot go wrong with either.