Pure Rawz MK-677 (Ibutamoren) Cycle (Sponsored)

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
Very interesting follow. After years away from the supplement game looking to get back into it. LGD might end up being a nice way to ease back in.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very interesting follow. After years away from the supplement game looking to get back into it. LGD might end up being a nice way to ease back in.
I recommend you get raw powder, and make your own solution. You know exactly how much LGD you are actually getting, and it is cheaper than getting it pre capped or pre mixed. I used PEG400 as the solvent; 2 grams of LGD powder, and made a 50ml solution.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is from Monday. Total body weight increase. Lean mass increase. BF percent decrease.
Screenshot_20210202-222109.jpeg

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
I recommend you get raw powder, and make your own solution. You know exactly how much LGD you are actually getting, and it is cheaper than getting it pre capped or pre mixed. I used PEG400 as the solvent; 2 grams of LGD powder, and made a 50ml solution.
Thanks for the tip sir. Back in the day I ran some oral home solutions with everclear. Was just easier to get down the street lol.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had some catching up to do, and have been very pleased. Can't tell if the brisket or the pecs are more impressive!​

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had some catching up to do, and have been very pleased. Can't tell if the brisket or the pecs are more impressive!​
Thanks! Goal is to get wider thicker pecs, as my default when off the PEDs :D

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the tip sir. Back in the day I ran some oral home solutions with everclear. Was just easier to get down the street lol.
I got my LGD powder from Supreme Labs, but it looks like they don't sell anymore. PEG400 was cheap on eBay. Got 50ml dripper bottles and small funnels from Amazon. @TheVenom reps for guys that sell LGD powder I believe, so hit him up.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
many people underestimate the power of prayer, i am not one of those!!!

keep praying-it works!!!
this can’t be closer to the truth. Praying will solve most issues in most cases. Don’t pray in vain and you’ll get what you need

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Firstly, last couple nights dinners.
IMG_10022021_084517_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_10022021_084454_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My experience thus far.

Over the last 10 days of so, I have had crazy bouts of nausea. Puking a few days. Lower appetite. This hindering the amount of food I could consume. Despite that, my weight is higher today.

I started at 171, and am now at 184.

I believe it is the clomid messing me up. I had forgotten to take clomid for almost five days, and my appetite improved, and digestive discomfort began to subside. I took 50mg clomid last night, and woke at 430am sweaty, with major digestive discomfort and nausea. Was a miracle I did not puke. I like the concept of using a SERM while running a SARM to elevate the bodies testosterone levels, but if it is going to hinder my appetite, and cause horrible nausea (I can deal with night sweats), I think I would rather not do the clomid.

Pumps are fantastic, and can get painful on MK677. Definitely more painful than not on. I have not cycled off of the MK, so the increased appetite has subsided. I believe I will take 4 days off now, to see if that will return. I may include Dermacrine if I'm going to get off of the clomid for general well being and energy. DOMS is practically non existent. I train for volume and hypertrophy overall, as opposed to strength, focusing on contractions, volume, and time under tension. On my squat and bench I maintaining the 531 strength program though to improve my bench and squat.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My experience thus far.

Over the last 10 days of so, I have had crazy bouts of nausea. Puking a few days. Lower appetite. This hindering the amount of food I could consume. Despite that, my weight is higher today.

I believe it is the clomid messing me up. I had forgotten to take clomid for almost five days, and my appetite improved, and digestive discomfort began to subside. I took 50mg clomid last night, and woke at 430am sweaty, with major digestive discomfort and nausea. Was a miracle I did not puke. I like the concept of using a SERM while running a SARM to elevate the bodies testosterone levels, but if it is going to hinder my appetite, and cause horrible nausea (I can deal with night sweats), I think I would rather not do the clomid.

Pumps are fantastic, and can get painful on MK677. Definitely more painful than not on. I have not cycled off of the MK, so the increased appetite has subsided. I believe I will take 4 days off now, to see if that will return. I may include Dermacrine if I'm going to get off of the clomid for general well being and energy. DOMS is practically non existent. I train for volume and hypertrophy overall, as opposed to strength, focusing on contractions, volume, and time under tension. On my squat and bench I maintaining the 531 strength program though to improve my bench and squat.
Feeling that way is not fun! Wonder what the deal is with that. Have you felt that way before on clomid?

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
My experience thus far.

Hunger was much better for me when I take MK in the morning. I’ve tried both morning and night and morning administration had greatest effect.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hunger was much better for me when I take MK in the morning. I’ve tried both morning and night and morning administration had greatest effect.
I may change administration time as well. I'm needing the appetite boost, and I'd like to get to 190, and even leaner before everything is said and done.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feeling that way is not fun! Wonder what the deal is with that. Have you felt that way before on clomid?
I honestly don't remember because I have not used clomid that often. I used it with last PCT, and I cannot recall. I know that bloating and hot flashes can occur with clomids use, and I have been experiencing night sweats (hot flashes) when I'm sleeping. Wake up quite sweaty. I have Nolvadex on the way, (along with Enclomiphene) but it's pharmaceutical grade from overseas, so it's taking forever. Probably pick up Dermacrine anyways, or their TD pregnalone and DHEA.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good squat day today. Reps are slow, controlled, and deep with the 531 plan.

I puked after eating most of my breakfast this morning. The bouts of nausea are killer. I'm getting off most of my supplements, and going to lower LGD dose. Still on my few day break of MK to refresh ghelin receptors. Thinking about getting TD pregnalone and DHEA from Iconic if I'm going to cease using a SERM. Going to take a rest day tomorrow because eating was su poor due to the nausea and loss of appetite. Hopefully removing variables takes care of whatever is killing my gut. Ate dinner, and it is staying down. Will have a protein shake before sleeping.
IMG_11022021_212946_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good squat day today. Reps are slow, controlled, and deep with the 531 plan.

I puked after eating most of my breakfast this morning. The bouts of nausea are killer. I'm getting off most of my supplements, and going to lower LGD dose. Still on my few day break of MK to refresh ghelin receptors. Thinking about getting TD pregnalone and DHEA from Iconic if I'm going to cease using a SERM. Going to take a rest day tomorrow because eating was su poor due to the nausea and loss of appetite. Hopefully removing variables takes care of whatever is killing my gut. Ate dinner, and it is staying down. Will have a protein shake before sleeping. View attachment 202322
Hope you get to feeling better brother!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m interested to see what is causing the nausea. I’m about to start clomid(ran twice before) and mk677 soon I think...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m interested to see what is causing the nausea. I’m about to start clomid(ran twice before) and mk677 soon I think...
Much better today. I'm thinking Forskolin and berberine were dropping blood glucose too low. Factor in bloat as a side effect some get from clomid. Recipe for disaster with me. bad gag reflex, and I puke easy.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@thebigt

I bit the bullet and got Iconic DHEA and Pregnalone. Excited to use cause y'all make top notch transdermals! Used your code as well.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@thebigt

I bit the bullet and got Iconic DHEA and Pregnalone. Excited to use cause y'all make top notch transdermals! Used your code as well.
I agree 100% and LOVE that combo, or even either solo

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dinner last night. Been feeling better overall. No pukes. No waking up at 4 very nauseous. Having taken a break from MK677, have dropped over 4 pounds within a few days. Good push workout today.

DB Skull crushers.
Flat DB flys
Standing military press
Close grip bench
Flat DB chest press
Triceps rope pushdowns

Was a good workout, I could take a nap right now.

Date night tonight, Olive Garden. So definitely going to take MK before that.
IMG_13022021_084002_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Much better today. I'm thinking Forskolin and berberine were dropping blood glucose too low. Factor in bloat as a side effect some get from clomid. Recipe for disaster with me. bad gag reflex, and I puke easy.
Not to imply I know a lot about this topic, but are you testing blood sugar?

I ask because I had a limited run with mk back in the day and tested fasting glucose and post prandial. It was amazing how you see how diet, training and supplementation affected my levels. If you aren’t doing that already it might be worth a shot.

Enjoying the log by the way. Very interesting!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to imply I know a lot about this topic, but are you testing blood sugar?

I ask because I had a limited run with mk back in the day and tested fasting glucose and post prandial. It was amazing how you see how diet, training and supplementation affected my levels. If you aren’t doing that already it might be worth a shot.

Enjoying the log by the way. Very interesting!
Have not tested lately. No strips. Perhaps I'll get strips in the coming days. My insulin sensitivity is generally exceptional, always has been. If I gain fat, I can watch actual fat melt off me within a week; also can watch actual muscle tissue melt off of me pretty quickly as well. My metabolism is crazy, and I fight against my body to gain and maintain lean mass.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want to note for onlookers. I do not believe the MK677 is causing me to have nausea. I've taken MK677 before, and it did not cause me to have nausea, or puke. My best guess now is the combo of clomid, berberine, and Forskolin. I've halted those, and seem to progressively get better.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have not tested lately. No strips. Perhaps I'll get strips in the coming days. My insulin sensitivity is generally exceptional, always has been. If I gain fat, I can watch actual fat melt off me within a week; also can watch actual muscle tissue melt off of me pretty quickly as well. My metabolism is crazy, and I fight against my body to gain and maintain lean mass.
That makes sense my friend. I said it before and I’ll say it again, you got a great physique. There’s a few folks on here that have that classic look that I want, you’re one of them.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That makes sense my friend. I said it before and I’ll say it again, you got a great physique. There’s a few folks on here that have that classic look that I want, you’re one of them.
Thanks, and over time, I'll probably step on stage, for fun. The classic is what I would step into. Will be 31 this year. I'm willing to wait a few years before stepping on stage though, just based on my progression capabilities.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your LGD dose at currently?

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, and over time, I'll probably step on stage, for fun. The classic is what I would step into. Will be 31 this year. I'm willing to wait a few years before stepping on stage though, just based on my progression capabilities.
Same here man. I would love to do that one day but not even near ready to consider a show.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My Nolvadex and Enclomiphene made it into the states. So happy about that, and will run 20mg Nolvadex EOD when it gets here, this again to attempt to have higher than tanked testosterone levels.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If funds allow, I will get testosterone levels checked a few weeks into Nolvadex, and post results. May be helpful to those curious, and willing to run an unconventional cycle.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Date night with wife. Laser tag, and Olive Garden. 2000 calories down.
IMG_13022021_214933_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_13022021_214954_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone that interacts, or just onlooks has a wonderful day.

Good sleep last night.

Woke up, dosed LGD and MK677. Juice Daddy mixed with Gatorade powder and Han Swolo is my pre workout stack.

Pull day today. 4 exercises.

Seated DB preacher curls
Lat pulldown with the regular pulldown bar (straps)
Lat pulldown with that new patented pulldown bar (no straps)
Seated machine curls

Focus on contraction, time under tension, good reps, and volume.

Pumps and vascularity were fantastic. A guy at the gym noted that I was getting bigger, and he asked me what I was taking; I said, well, last night I was taking Olive Garden ;).

Hunger was very noticeable during my workout. Not excruciating, but heightened beyond how hungry I would usually be. I love extra hunger because I love food, and my metabolism does not complain. Out of the multiple brands of MK I have used, this is the second that actually did the trick for me in improving appetite, pumps, water weight. If you aren't getting hungry on your MK, you aren't taking MK.

Pumps and vascu

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Olive Garden has a 5 dollar take home entree, and it's basically as big as their normal dinner portion. Had that, salad, ginger ale, some fries, and Olive Garden's doughnut desert thingies for lunch. After having eaten, I still have an appetite. I enjoy taking MK in the morning more so than before bed.
IMG_14022021_133926_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good chest day!

531 bench press, next bench day is deload.
Cable flies with drop set finally
Upright rows for lateral delts
Incline DB press

Got some pics due to having the gym to myself because of snow.
IMG_16022021_075616_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_16022021_075623_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_16022021_075630_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_16022021_075639_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_16022021_075652_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys!

I want to note Pure Rawz MK677 hunger increase.

Even on high stims, I'm able to consume a large breakfast, large lunch, and large dinner. With the stimulants, I'm not experiencing too much hunger pain, however, it is like the capacity for my stomach to take more food has increased (even though that's really not happening). The ghrelin mimetic allows you to consume more food even if you aren't experiencing deep hunger. (The case for me at least).

I took another scan today. Appears I gained a couple pounds of fat within 14 days. That's fine with me if that is accurate, as I view it as a reserve energy source for my body (which is what fat accumulation is naturally). If I under consume energy for a day, or two, I have reserve energy on my body to tap into.

Cannot wait for iconic DHEA and Pregnalone to get here, as I believe the added estrogen, DHEA, potential DHT I will get from it will increase lean mass potential. My estrogen I feel is tanked, which has negatively impacted my libido, and even put lean mass gain at a stall.