Pumped&Shredded~ SpeedX3 & PumpX3

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Sounds like you had a killer session!
It was. When I can get in a workout by myself I can go harder. But I'm training 6 other ppl now. Two of them are chicks. So it's harder for me to really get in a great workout when I train them...

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Being a personal trainer must be a fun job. Do you do it full time or have another job?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Being a personal trainer must be a fun job. Do you do it full time or have another job?
I'm not certified I train friends and their friends and ppl I meet who ask me to train them. Usually I do it for free they just pay for me to get into their gym. Right now I've been working out at world gym, planet fitness, 24hr fitness and a few apt gyms. So it works out for me also

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm not certified I train friends and their friends and ppl I meet who ask me to train them. Usually I do it for free they just pay for me to get into their gym. Right now I've been working out at world gym, planet fitness, 24hr fitness and a few apt gyms. So it works out for me also
That's nice! I do the same thing for friends, sometimes it's at a gym but most of the time it's at a home gym

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
That's nice! I do the same thing for friends, sometimes it's at a gym but most of the time it's at a home gym
Nice! I have a home gym but its spartan I wish I had more in it.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice! I have a home gym but its spartan I wish I had more in it.
Craig's list and garage sales:) There's this guy on Craig's list in my area that sells Olympic free weights dirt cheap! My buddy bought some off of him and this guy opened his garage and it was floor to ceiling plates stacked! Every size everywhere! It's like he ripped off a manufacturer that makes the plates. I don't see how someone can acquire that many

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Craig's list and garage sales:) There's this guy on Craig's list in my area that sells Olympic free weights dirt cheap! My buddy bought some off of him and this guy opened his garage and it was floor to ceiling plates stacked! Every size everywhere! It's like he ripped off a manufacturer that makes the plates. I don't see how someone can acquire that many
Hell yeah! I need to start watching CL more often. THose are usually expensive too!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
On Tuesday I did a double. Lifted in the AM then boxing in the evening. I deadlifted again. I'm starting to get back up there; I pulled 315lbs. On straight leg I pulled 225lbs. This is a big improvement for me. Just a month ago I would feel a deliberating sting in my lower vertebra from just lifting the bar... My supp protocol has been 1 scoop of pumpx3 an hour before my workout then another scoop along with a scoop of speedx3 right before my workout.

I'm a graduate student so sometimes I have to fit in my workouts whenever I can make it to the gym. So I need a good pre-workout that will give me a boost of energy and strength at anytime without a crash. I still have not had a day taking this stack where I crashed after my workout. It's just clean energy, without jitters, anxiety and heart racing. I love it so far!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Keep killin it man! This stack is awesome, I'm glad your liking it as much as I do

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Keep killin it man! This stack is awesome, I'm glad your liking it as much as I do
It is! I'ts my first time running multiple supps for a pre-work. I was hesitant at first thinking it may be too much. But the sides are lower with this stack than a lot of single pre-workouts I have ran in the past. And the resuts have been better with this stack

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is! I'ts my first time running multiple supps for a pre-work. I was hesitant at first thinking it may be too much. But the sides are lower with this stack than a lot of single pre-workouts I have ran in the past. And the resuts have been better with this stack

Sweet!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
All my workouts this weekend (fri, sat and sun) were at an apt gym. I've been training two new ppl up there and getting in killer workouts. I always bring all my gear: weight vest, wrist curl bar and rope, head strap for the neck, bands (looped and with handles) etc. They have a nice variety of ****ty machines and dumbbells that go up to 60lbs. I've been getting creative. It's always fun to check out new gyms.

Last night I hit legs and delts. Doing front squats with dumbbells and ending each squat with an Arnold press at the top is killer! I also did a hella lot of deadlifts and SLDLs. My two clients had never done a SLDL; but with 2 scoops of pumpx3 anything is possible lol. They are already texting me saying there hams are dead today.

Over the past few weeks my BF has gone down from 13% down to 11% my weight over the past month has dropped a lot too, about 10lbs. Today I have back and bis at the university gym. I'm about to go hard with some heavy pulls!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Way to be creative! You sound like your a real good trainer. Go kill that back.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I've worked out the past 8days without a day off, maybe a rest day is due soon. But not today.. I worked legs and delts hard today at my university's gym. I'm doing box squats again. I haven't attempted one since pulling my hamstring but I did 4 sets today with varying reps pyramiding up to 395lbs. My back and legs feel fine so that's great! I'm still using the same dose and my tolerance hasn't changed at all. I'm still getting in great workouts with good pumps. I spent about 2 hrs lifting today. I did 5 leg excercises and 5 delt excercises... Then I did abs for 30mins and followed up with a 45min run outside. I might get in another run tonight. I have an interview on Friday and I wanna look lean and hard!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear box squats went good for you... good luck with that interview.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Man buddy your killing it, good luck with the interview! Off day? What muscle group is that and how can I train it!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Glad to hear box squats went good for you... good luck with that interview.
Thanks wasme. It was nice to do them again. I miss building that power.

Man buddy your killing it, good luck with the interview! Off day? What muscle group is that and how can I train it!
Lol yeah that was stupid idea.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
This week has been busy. I had a concert over the weekend and two interviews. But I still got in a workout Wednesday through today.
On Thursday I went to a sick gym in the area. They specialize in training athletes so they had all the fun stuff. I climbed some ropes. Did muscle ups on the gymnastic rings Did 4ft box jumps...weighted sleighed...heavy bag work...etc.. It was a hell of a workout. I'm still going with the 2 scoops of pumpx3 and 1 scoop of speedx3. The effects are still literally the same as the first day I began the stack. My stamina has really improved over this month. Most of my workouts I'm doing a lot of cardio, 40mins-1hr, along with 1-2hrs lifting. All of my lifts have been super sets. And my injuries have been healing really well. Yesterday I worked out in my garage gym. I incorporated a lot of bands, weight vest, and bounding along with striking, kneeing, elbowing and kicking my heavy bag. Tomorrow I have back and bis at my university gym. It should be an intense session.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I used my last scoop of my pumpx3 earlier this week so now I'm taking 3 scoops of speedx3. My pumps have still been great, I hope it stays this way. Last night I worked out pecs and tris. I went real heavy with seated tricep pushdowns. I got up to 270lbs. This isn't a new pr but I haven't gone real heavy with those in a while. It felt good. I was in the gym for an 1 1/2hrs I worked my pecs from all angles. I ended my pec workout with heavy dumbbell pull overs. I used a 70lb db and really slowed down the movement. I love doing those. I can feel a good pull in my sternum.

I'm about to head out the door now for a legs and delts workout.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you survive it?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy... that is a lot. Most I have gone with that stuff is 2.. and its was over the top.