Puffy nips. Bump up the Aromasin ED dose or stay the same?

wrathchild281

Awards
Hey guys I'm on day 21 of a dmz/lmg run and I'm just now noticing a minor and recent amount of puffiness on my nips. I've been taking aromasin at only 6.25mg ED a well as 2 inhibit p caps ED. I also have clomid and nolva on hand as well as erase which was gonna use for pct. Do you recommend I up the aromasin to 12.5 mg and what about just one cap of erase everyday till pct? Thanks

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Try taking 12.5mg everyday and see if that helps.

And why would you take erase as well as aromasin at the same time as there both AI?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

bigharleyb

bigharleyb

Awards
Sounds like a good idea, bump the aromasin to 25 eod, and use erase if u have to. Nolva would be a last resort to prevent gyno. Don't worry man, you are screwing with your hormones so your nips are going to feel a little strange.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id jump on pramipexole

Mlmg=progest. Which usually = prolactin induced gyno. Aromasin wont do anything for puffy nips

wrathchild281

Awards
Id jump on pramipexole

Mlmg=progest. Which usually = prolactin induced gyno. Aromasin wont do anything for puffy nips

So bumping up the aromasin wouldnt do anything for progest. gyno? Is Erase any diff?

I cant find any prami but can find letro and arimidex. Would either of those two help with progest related gyno?

wrathchild281

Awards
And is the aromasin im taking then just to keep the overall Estrogen produced in check?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your aromasin is bunk, you're going to be in trouble.

if you can, drop the lmg.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
jbry is right but i don tthink this person(op) knows what hes taking, you need prolactrone from black lion researcch or sns prolactin products, checkout my prolactrone log nad drop the mlmg, if you wannna run that run it with a har dht base like winny of masteron or both and a littte test
if your aromasin is bunk, you're going to be in trouble.

if you can, drop the lmg.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg of Winstrol or 300mg of pstanz will take care of those puffy nips right away.

Is your stuff from p**ty sol***ns?

wrathchild281

Awards
50mg of Winstrol or 300mg of pstanz will take care of those puffy nips right away.

Is your stuff from p**ty sol***ns?
Yea it is. Both my aromasin and my clomid. Should I be weary?

And are u serious about winny and pstanz? How is that possible?

vassille

Awards
You need to figure if this is a prolactin or estrogen induced...
Estrogen: 12.5mg aromasin 2 or 3X a week as need it OR arimidex .5mg 2 or 3x a week.
FYI..aromasin takes longer to kick in around few days days , Arimidex next day
Prolactin: cabergoline 1mg 2x a week first week then lower to 1mg a week.
Run both for few weeks till sides go away.

If you have no clue what this DMZ is then hit both to cover you butt. Surgery to correct the gyno is about 4G.
Good luck

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Sounds like a good idea, bump the aromasin to 25 eod, and use erase if u have to. Nolva would be a last resort to prevent gyno. Don't worry man, you are screwing with your hormones so your nips are going to feel a little strange.
They are both suicide AI's, you do not need both. Control your E2 by adjusting the aromasin. Save the erase for PCT and only use it if you are experiencing rebound Gyno.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Id jump on pramipexole

Good point, something to consider.

wrathchild281

Awards
Obviously I did that's why I picked it up. Plus my comment is correct so why would I need more research based on me listing a correct statement? Posting threads is considered doing research in my opinion

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Then why are you asking a very basic question? To answer your question, yes, it is only to control E2. Your welcome.

wrathchild281

Awards
Lol thanks! So for prolactin prami or letro?

wrathchild281

Awards
Prami, letro wont do a thing for prolactin
K well I'm on inhibit p everyday for that but someone told me to drop it and I wouldn't need it since I'm stano and that it would dry me out enough to prevent prolactin gyno? Agree with this ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id run bloodwork to see what the issue is.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K well I'm on inhibit p everyday for that but someone told me to drop it and I wouldn't need it since I'm stano and that it would dry me out enough to prevent prolactin gyno? Agree with this ?
Your running DMZ and LMG correct?
You most certainly could be having prolactin issues.
Id get bloodwork to be certain.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
IMO you clearly have prolactin gyno or high prolactin so prami caber prolactrone alll work well
Your running DMZ and LMG correct?
You most certainly could be having prolactin issues.
Id get bloodwork to be certain.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
clearly you have not done enough research to be using steroids. my advice would be to get some caber or prami and keep the aromisan at 12.5 eod yeah inhibit p and prolactrone or any other high dosed mucuna product is going to inhibit prolactin to some degree but really not enough for someone who is prone to prolactin based sides get on a research chem site and order some caber or prami