Pslin dosing for myself...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
About to give PSLIN a run by USP labs. Dosing is 1 cap, 15minutes later 45g carbs minimum correct? also what sources of carbs are favored here?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
45g is nowhere near enough. I say to double that and use a 70:30 mix of complex:simple carbs. I prefer rice and honey or some WMS and SuperCarb.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
alright...i was a bit off i see haha.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Curious to see how you like pslin, as I saw you were an Ap non-responder. I don't respond to any of these "repartitioning" supplements.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i myself am curious because i have yet to respond to any i have tried. so...i guess with that said I will update with my Pslin experiences later in the day. I will be dosing with approx. 100G carbs. 2 Nutrigrain bars, 1 breakfast cookie, and 3/4 cup of honey bunches of oats. all i have that is carb source in my new apartment

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i myself am curious because i have yet to respond to any i have tried. so...i guess with that said I will update with my Pslin experiences later in the day. I will be dosing with approx. 100G carbs. 2 Nutrigrain bars, 1 breakfast cookie, and 3/4 cup of honey bunches of oats. all i have that is carb source in my new apartment
Sounds good man, let us know how it goes!!! I am more of a fan of P-Slin than AP, but then I again I don't put on fat when I'm in the 200-300g carb/day range anyway :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That should be fine buddy!

Let us know how you feel with Pslin... be prepared to eat! :head:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
alright guys i must say I like P-slin. AP not at all. but Pslin worked pretty good. It wasnt anything amazing, not a huge pump. but it did make me feel "muscle full". It also didnt provide a huge pump on its own, but rather helped my usual pump. Im curious though if this will help me gain muscle, or is it rather just used as a pre-wo "Pump"

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PSlin is much more powerful than AP. You can definitely feel it working which I like.

I like using it to take in with alot of carbs which helps me get in more reps/sets at the gym by just having more energy to utilize. So indirectly it will help you gain muscle by giving you more intense workouts/more volume to your training.