fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
This is probably been posted before:

1 packet Sugar Free Instant Pudding
2 scoops protein
16 once fat free milk

Mix protein in the milk first then mix with the pudding powder. If you use fat free milk, it should become solid in couple mins. Full fat milk takes longer. Continue to stir until it becomes thick.

If you like, cut up a banana into small slices and place it at the bottom or middle. Pour the pudding over the bananas then place it in the freezer for 45 mins, or fridge for later.

4 servings, per serving:

6g carbs from the banana
6g carbs from the pudding
12g carbs from the milk
12-14g protein from the powder depending on your powder
4g protein from milk

I use HEB high protein milk, it has double the protein and half the carbs so mine adds 4g protein and half the milk carbs. Don't use the banana if you want to cut down on the carbs/calories.

I use chocolate flavor with unflavored protein powder, or with chocolate powder. Total prep time 5 mins.

Shart Week

Awards
Not bad but an easier way is to put some vanilla greek yogurt in a bowl, add a scoop of protein, stir, enjoy. Quick and easy. Control the taste and texture with how much yogurt you use. Mix different yogurt flavors as well.

ktlnreneefit

Awards
My boyfriend and I are addicted to the Quest protein powder. It's got casein protein in it so it thickens immediately when we mix unsweetened almond milk with it which only has1-2g of carbs per cup. It's also a great snack for at night because the casein keeps ur body in an Anabolic state 3-4 hours longer than a normal protein snack. The chocolate protein tastes just like a chocolate putting cup. We get ours from TGB Supplements.com. And if you use coupon code Kdsj you will get 5% off your order!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could also microwave it. I have mixed protein powder, pudding mix, bit of water and some baking soda together before and microwaved it. Comes out pretty tasty I think

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is probably been posted before:

1 packet Sugar Free Instant Pudding
2 scoops protein
16 once fat free milk

Mix protein in the milk first then mix with the pudding powder. If you use fat free milk, it should become solid in couple mins. Full fat milk takes longer. Continue to stir until it becomes thick.

If you like, cut up a banana into small slices and place it at the bottom or middle. Pour the pudding over the bananas then place it in the freezer for 45 mins, or fridge for later.

4 servings, per serving:

6g carbs from the banana
6g carbs from the pudding
12g carbs from the milk
12-14g protein from the powder depending on your powder
4g protein from milk

I use HEB high protein milk, it has double the protein and half the carbs so mine adds 4g protein and half the milk carbs. Don't use the banana if you want to cut down on the carbs/calories.

I use chocolate flavor with unflavored protein powder, or with chocolate powder. Total prep time 5 mins.
did you use the whole pudding packet?

Ione

Awards
Nice recipe and the best thing about this combination is its flexibility. You can change and add different ingredients and also can make it different ways.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made some the other night. Was actually pretty tasty

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
image-1988442788.jpg

Recipe soon ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not bad but an easier way is to put some vanilla greek yogurt in a bowl, add a scoop of protein, stir, enjoy. Quick and easy. Control the taste and texture with how much yogurt you use. Mix different yogurt flavors as well.
I do the same