protein powder question

Duramaxhd

Duramaxhd

Awards
Any know the link for the company where u build your own I cant seem to find it on Google

Ty Dmax

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
Proteinfactory.com what you're looking for?

Duramaxhd

Duramaxhd

Awards
Wasnt that one the one im looking for u could custom blend and add flavors what ever u want .... I thought the factory jad a bad rap remember reading something

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Wasnt that one the one im looking for u could custom blend and add flavors what ever u want .... I thought the factory jad a bad rap remember reading something
Their protein is solid imo, its these "limited quantity" miracle supplements their always trying to hock that give them a bad rap i think

Duramaxhd

Duramaxhd

Awards
Thanks it between them and true nutrition (now that I found it) I was just trying to find a good quality and price with no sweeteners and fillers

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PF3. Buy something that works, and from a trusted company!

Duramaxhd

Duramaxhd

Awards
Did u really just say that "buy something that works " protein is protein I could just eat some chicken but want powder for the convenience just dont want the crap they add

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@OP: I couldn't possibly recommend against protein factory more. They have a ridiculously poor inspection record with the FDA...they have some of the worst and most egregious violations almost every time they get inspected.

You mean like your $40 100g leucine product?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean like your $40 100g leucine product?
If you're referring to PF3, then yes. It's not a leucine product. Get your facts straight before you try to besmirch our products. And I'll spend $ on a product that works. Which the research, loggers, and my experience with PF3 certainly does.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're referring to PF3, then yes. It's not a leucine product. Get your facts straight before you try to besmirch our products. And I'll spend $ on a product that works. Which the research, loggers, and my experience with PF3 certainly does.
I was referring to your fermented leucine product. I'm well aware of what PF3 is.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say just eat real food. Yep protein powder is convenient. Once in a while I do supplement with protein powder, but it's possibly the least "needed" supplement.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say just eat real food. Yep protein powder is convenient. Once in a while I do supplement with protein powder, but it's possibly the least "needed" supplement.
Agreed. Real food trumps all. I believe all the MAN reps aren't using protein powders, just PF3, and we're all making great gains and/or leaning out while maintaining strength.

I'm finding that just 2 small scoops of PF3 is eliminating DOMS, even on my current X-Factor run. I'm up 6 pounds with no changes to diet or supplementation other than PF3 and X-Factor.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True nutrition. Accept no substitutes.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like True Nutrition. Lots of options in protein and carbs, also never had a bad flavor. I love the orange creamsicle. I do not think a protein product will make or break your physique goals, so I won't be buying pf3 for its purported miracles.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like True Nutrition. Lots of options in protein and carbs, also never had a bad flavor. I love the orange creamsicle. I do not think a protein product will make or break your physique goals, so I won't be buying pf3 for its purported miracles.
I like the TeamSkip blend in Cookies N Cream as my "all the time" protein. I've never been disappointed in any of their in house products.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is true nutrition the company that puts out Trutein? (With a Greg as the owner) That the same company that is now Tao nutrition or am I thinking of a different company..?

manstr

manstr

Awards
Is true nutrition the company that puts out Trutein? (With a Greg as the owner) That the same company that is now Tao nutrition or am I thinking of a different company..?
Different company. trunutrition = trutein
true nutrition = true nutrition lol