Protect yourself with BPC-157 from AGEFORCE!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much bpc-157 does each patch contain? Do the patches deliver in a systemic form, or is it more localized to the area that you wear the patch?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try it out. Killer price .

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Sent mine back weeks ago and emailed ageforce and have not got a response. I need help from an ageforce rep.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sent mine back weeks ago and emailed ageforce and have not got a response. I need help from an ageforce rep.
Okay I will follow up with the boss and see what’s up . Do you email them ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I emailed them . Any thing on your end ?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why did you send them back (just curious)? You dont need to answer if you dont want, Im just wondering is all...
Can't speak for him, but science e says BPC can't be delivered transdermally.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I felt it work . The reviews are positive so not sure .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Video later to come. Super exhausted from being at the low carb USA 2018 sd conference. Today was chest and back and normally I get elbow pain but what ever is in the patch is working .

barrettv

Awards
Have just started using this. Will report on its effects in a couple more weeks.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't speak for him, but science e says BPC can't be delivered transdermally.
Injection at the site of injury is infinitely more effective.

barrettv

Awards
Ok quick update. Had stopped using the patches after a week as I realised I didn't want to mix it with other products which may have skewered any noticable effects. But have now been on them for the past 4 weeks. Attempting to heal tenonitis in both forearms - one which has been holding me back from heavy bicep work for more than a year - the other paining me for about 5 months - both showing no signs of improvement at all. Have tried a cortisone injection and prescription antiinflammatories which did stuff all. Now I've read all the literature on bpc157 and molecular size etc...have seen all the good and bad reports and even the recent FDA warning on a few of their other patches and practices. But guess what folks??? My forearms finally appear to be improving! I don't expect them to really heal without at least another month of use though. I do attribute the improvement thus far though to the use of the patches. My thoughts are that perhaps some of the patches within a pack are not as potent as others (or even some that may contain no active ingredients even) but that there are enough of them in the month supply that are strong enough to elicit the desired effects. Either way they appear to be helping me which no other product has so I will keep using them. Will report back again an another few weeks.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed to follow...

Not that my subscriptions/notifications have been working ..

barrettv

Awards
Surprisingly still seeing improvements from the patch people!! Very surprising!

barrettv

Awards
My concern is whether bpc157 is supposed to invoke deep sleep? Do people taking the injectable form experience the same? Because the ingredients is supposedly pure bpc and nothing else yet the deep sleep effects are so pronounced. If worn during the day it doesn't make you sleepy at all and it doesn't help you to fall asleep if your overstimmed. So it can't have a sedative in it. But only once you do fall asleep naturally then it's lights out and deep deep dreamy sleep. Very strange.

barrettv

Awards
But then again since it's being delivered slowly over an 8hr timespan then it may very well behave differently to an injectable.

barrettv

Awards
Actually research of experiences with injectable BPC from multiple posts on other sites has revealed the same type of improved sleep quality.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have been wanting to try this peptide for my nagging shoulder.

barrettv

Awards
Another quick update. Ran out of patches and had to wait for 2 weeks for a resupply. But back on them and am now able to curl much heavier weights! Niggling pain still there in each arm but much more manageable and not holding me back anymore!!! So that is a great result! So overall I think they do have a positive effect and will continue their use for at least another month ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job.

barrettv

Awards
My final post on this.

I actually believe these patches work!
My forearms are now 95% back to normal!!! It has taken a reasonable amount of time because I believe the injuries were chronic.

Of note is that I also sprained my wrist last week which was causing a lot of pain to which I promptly applied a patch for a 5 days and injury completely healed!

So either it contains a form of penetrable BPC-157 as they claim or something else that accelerates healing. Either way it does have a positive effect!