ProSynthesis-17 Updates

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few things...

1.) My manufacturer is in the process of moving to a new facility, so he is closed from Dec 9th-Jan 1st. Once he re-opens, I am hopeful the product will be completed sometime in January.

2.) I am INCREASING the servings from 25 to 30, so the product will now contain 1,050 grams per bottle! That is over a full KG of aminos! While the price will increase slightly, you will actually be getting an even better deal now, as I will not be making any additional profit on those 5 extra servings. You pay what I pay. The price will only increase probably $4-5 a bottle. All in all, the post-discount price will be UNDER $60 a bottle. As I've said before, Pro-Synthesis-17 will not only be the most effective EAA product on the market, but it will also be the most cost-effective.

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Excellent news...excited for this

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Excellent news...excited for this

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .. cant wait

Last edited:

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any chance formula will be released soon?

If you check out the below thread, Mike had posted a label. I believe he just mentioned in this thread it was changed from 25 to 30 servings.

Proof : ProSynthesis-17 Boosts Protein Synthesis More than Standard EAA Products

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbin in case there are more updates soon. Looking forward to this

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just received the sample (FINALLY!), so it won't be long now before it is ready. The current sample tastes fine to me, so I am going to tell my manufacturing to go ahead and make the first batch.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How will this compare to peptopro?

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Way better....and a MUCH better price per serving, as well. In fact, it will be a better deal than protein powders in general, while providing more powerful effects.
Still a chance for a carb version as well ?!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just received the sample (FINALLY!), so it won't be long now before it is ready. The current sample tastes fine to me, so I am going to tell my manufacturing to go ahead and make the first batch.
Excited news! Will be following a long and trying this for sure!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still a chance for a carb version as well ?!
Yes, I am still planning on doing something like this. Actually, depending on how the product sells, I am considering making an entire ProSynthesis line. Basically, I would be adding the base amino acid formula to different components. Some examples would be aminos combined with HBCD's (for intra-workout use), aminos combined with ketones & MCT's (for fat loss), aminos combined with whole foods (for meal replacement), etc.

Obviously, none of those products would be cheap, as the basic ProSynthesis formula alone is already costly to make. Adding HBCD's (which is the most expensive carb) to it would increase the cost by at least $15....and that's if I add them at cost (my cost). Essentially, the customer would be getting HBCD's at full wholesale price; the price that supplement companies pay. The cost would be similar for Ketones & MCT's, whole foods, etc.

The good news is that these products would be one-of-a-kind. I would love to make a whole food ProSynthesis product, but I don't know if it could be flavored properly. Meal replacements need to taste good, or at least decent. It's one thing to chug back a few ounces of a nasty tasting pre-workout, but it's quite another to drink a big shake that tastes nasty. For this reason I'm not sure that I can make a wholefood ProSynthesis product, but HBCD's are certainly an option. Those can taste great. I thought about using Carb10, but it doesn't dissolve in liquid, so HBCD's are the superior option.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When can I order so I can finally get rid of the protein powder with all the additives in it.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ProSynthesis-17 is probably just a few weeks away now. It'll be here before you know it.
I believe this will be a big hit and sell out fast its strange no one has done this before with seemingly everyone I know has some sort of gi issue.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe this will be a big hit and sell out fast its strange no one has done this before with seemingly everyone I know has some sort of gi issue.
I agree. It's weird that no one has done this before. It seems like common sense. I think people sometime just get stuck in a box. Companies see everyone else making products with 3-10 gram serving sizes and don't even think to do something different.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When can I order so I can finally get rid of the protein powder with all the additives in it.
A lack of artificial sweeteners, flavoring and coloring agents is one thing I REALLY like about ProSynthesis-17. I didn't really care about artificial additives when I was younger, but now that I have done more research, it is a much bigger deal. Consuming artificial sweeteners, colorings and flavoring agents on a regular basis for years on end is absolutely detrimental to one's health.

ProSynthesis has ZERO artificial coloring, sweeteners or flavoring agents. Well, technically, it does contain some artificial flavoring agents, but they are nature-indentical. This means that they are present in nature, but are reproduced in a lab. A good comparison would be testosterone. The testosterone bodybuilders use is technically artificial because it is produced in a lab, but it is molecularly identical to the testosterone we make in our bodies and therefore, it is classified as bio-identical. In the same way, the flavoring agents used in ProSynthesis are "nature-identical". These flavoring agenst are generally considered safe.

ProSynthesis contains zero coloring agents, so it will look clear when you mix it up.

The only sweetener it contains is e-Swevia; a new form of stevia made by Creative Compounds. It lacks the bitterness associated with regular stevia.

I am about to go drink a serving of my ProSynthesis sample right now! :)

Last edited:

THEstudent

Awards
A lack of artificial sweeteners, flavoring and coloring agents is one thing I REALLY like about ProSynthesis-17. I didn't really care about artificial additives when I was younger, but now that I have done more research, it is a much bigger deal. Consuming artificial sweeteners, colorings and flavoring agents on a regular basis for years on end is absolutely detrimental to one's health.

ProSynthesis has ZERO artificial coloring, sweeteners or flavoring agents. Well, technically, it does contain some artificial flavoring agents, but they are nature-indentical. This means that they are present in nature, but are reproduced in a lab. A good comparison would be testosterone. The testosterone bodybuilders use is technically artificial because it is produced in a lab, but it is molecularly identical to the testosterone we make in our bodies and therefore, it is classified as bio-identical. In the same way, the flavoring agents used in ProSynthesis are "nature-identical". These flavoring agenst are generally considered safe.

ProSynthesis contains zero coloring agents, so it will look clear when you mix it up.

The only sweetener it contains is e-Swevia; a new form of stevia made by Creative Compounds. It lacks the bitterness associated with regular stevia.

I am about to go drink a serving of my ProSynthesis sample right now! :)
@Mike Arnold , I was thinking you could have a hit among the cancer patient community as well. One of the more popular protein drinks among that community is Enterade as it has demonstrated some clinical efficacy as far as reducing the gastrointestinal side effects of chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and radiation treatment such as diarrhea, nausea, dehydration, unwanted weight loss, and fatigue. Looking at your formula versus that product, ProSynthesis blows it away by miles!!!!! So I am sure your product could benefit them greatly!!!!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold , I was thinking you could have a hit among the cancer patient community as well. One of the more popular protein drinks among that community is Enterade as it has demonstrated some clinical efficacy as far as reducing the gastrointestinal side effects of chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and radiation treatment such as diarrhea, nausea, dehydration, unwanted weight loss, and fatigue. Looking at your formula versus that product, ProSynthesis blows it away by miles!!!!! So I am sure your product could benefit them greatly!!!!!
The amino acid products in the medical community usually suck (comparatively speaking) and are MASSIVELY overpriced. The supplement industry is WAY beyond the medical community in terms of using nutrition to grow muscle.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Having just been diagnosed with Leukemia in February I will be all over this !!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dang dude, super sorry to hear that, and I wish you and your family the best of luck in your fight and on your recovery. Tough times don't last tough men do.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you doing okay brother? Very sorry to hear that. Seems like you’re still living your best life, happy healthy and fit

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am doing good well, still working, still hitting the gym. I am between treatments right now. But it seems like I'm at the Doctor's Office or Pharmacy every day. Life is Good !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But it seems like I'm at the Doctor's Office or Pharmacy every day. Life is Good !!
They all probably know you by first name now! :(

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice and cute or just nice?! We need to know ;) jk
There were a lot of Very Pleasant folks and a few very young cute girls, all younger than my two daughters, I'll stick to my 69 year old wife, she has been doing an awesome job of helping me out with my recent health problems. 💕