prostate support on cycle

hli1022

Awards
what do you guys use as a prostate while on cycle?

thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle Support. It has saw plametto, nettle root and beta sisterol for prostate support.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought saw plametto was a no no on cycle
opinions vary on its actual binding to androgen receptors. I think its worth the risk of somewhat smaller gains to protect the prostate.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen any medical studies that show a huge difference, but there may be some.

I've had my PSA be high enough post cycle that a doctor wanted to do a prostate biopsy. I'm much more careful now.

hli1022

Awards
Cycle Support. It has saw plametto, nettle root and beta sisterol for prostate support.
is there anything thats a little more economical? i spend quite a lot on my cycle already.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe just some of those same ingredients in capsules. Do you have liver + cholesterol support already? Honestly in order of importance to me is cholesterol, prostate, and liver is last.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't 19 nor products be much more prostate friendly?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
is there anything thats a little more economical? i spend quite a lot on my cycle already.
You may be able to buy the key prostate related ingredients in bulk at NP or whatever. But, if you are genuinely concerned about this, it's probably not a good idea to start skimping now.

hli1022

Awards
maybe just some of those same ingredients in capsules. Do you have liver + cholesterol support already? Honestly in order of importance to me is cholesterol, prostate, and liver is last.
yep. i have liver juice and toco-8.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, then possibly best bet is to just pick up beta sisterol or a blend with it in capsules. NOW sells it fairly inexpensively.

hli1022

Awards
Yeah, then possibly best bet is to just pick up beta sisterol or a blend with it in capsules. NOW sells it fairly inexpensively.
whats better the beta sisterol or the Saw Palmetto Extract?