Proper PCT after superdrol to epi bridge

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Hi there guys

Im going to start superdrol epistane bridge in about 3 weeks from now, i already have tamoxifene citrate and ad3 pct from lecheek nutrition for my PCT

PCT will be like

Nolva 20/20/10/10 and followed with ad3 in third week

Is this PCT protocol are solid to go? Need info if i missing something

Cheers

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What do you mean Superdrol epistane bridge? Run superdrol then epistane?

I would consider adding in DAA and Reduce XT. You are going to be majorly shut down. SD ain't nothing to mess around with.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
What do you mean Superdrol epistane bridge? Run superdrol then epistane?

I would consider adding in DAA and Reduce XT. You are going to be majorly shut down. SD ain't nothing to mess around with.
Yes, going to run SD followed with epistane

The cycle going to be
Week 1 - SD 10mg
Week 2 - SD 20 mg
Week 3 - SD 10 mg + epi 20 mg
Week 4-week 6 - epi 30 mg
Or epi 30/30/30/20/20/20
Sd 0/0/0/10/10/10

This is my 2nd cycle, first was with halodrol

But right now im still doing research for it, and yes i kinda scared to run SD alone lol, but im really curious about it. If im going to do SD, i think its going to be better if i have a lot of info about the whole cycle including PCT. I imean A LOT

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Maybe some prolactin prevention? Also have an AI on hand.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Well superdrol seems to be a pretty big deal. With something so serious maybe Clomid would be better than Nolva for the PCT.

As far as prolactin I see a lot of good things said about Inhibit-p or Prolactrone.

Just wetting my feet with this stuff myself man. There are a lot of people here that can set you straight.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Well, i all ready geared up right now with liv 52, nac, milk thistle, tamoxifene citrate, ad3 pct (lecheek), taurine, and still searching arimidex, test e and clomid if it so, better to prepare and not using it, you are right man.

Since i live in another part of the world away from yours lol, its kinda hard to find those things here, its easy to find ph but its hard to find the supports, pct i can find quiet easy but the price are sooo damn expensive

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I like the sounds of Tudca for the liver over Milk Thistle. Maybe even use UDCA if you can get that. Not sure how hard superdrol is on the joints, but maybe something for that as well.

Got your diet dialed in?

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Oh yeah forget to mention already ordered glucosamine for joint pain, i think i'll have it in 2 days from now.

My diet will be at 3700-4000 cal, some fish oil and multivitamin also already on hand.

Carb going to be complex due to amount of fat if i use simple carb, what do you think about it?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
It's recommended to limit saturated fat while using SD. As far as carbs and all that, I feel that should be something you know before you start. As far as what works with YOUR body. Key to getting the most of these supplements would be diet.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Yeah man, 80% of it would be our diet, but since i search so many info before i start, its quiet confusing when some said that i should use complex carbs and some said to use simple carbs, dont minimize the amount of the carbs because SD is a carb hungry PH.

But anyway bulking will add some fats too, thats the reason why i think about bridging it into epistane beside the reason that i want to keep all the gains from SD though

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Personally, I don't like the sound of using a potent PH like Sd along with Epistane. That sounds like to much abuse to the body...too me anyway. For only your second cycle as well.
Do tons of research. Maybe SD for five weeks by itself? See how how body reacts to it.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Yeah, and now im thinkin of running epistane first or SD first due to my body status

Weight 75kg
Height 5'9"
BF around 17%
And i lost most of my muscle mass this month, BIG TIME, its fasting season of ramadhan here right now, im on catabolic state all month and cant go to the gym due to lack of energy i have everyday

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Defiantly read up on some of the logs where dudes are using SD for their cycle. Get an idea of the sides, if any and what support supplements they used.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
I already collected all info for all of the sides caused by SD, like back pump, lowering HDL and uptake LDL into the roof, super harsh on liver, high blood preasure, and mostly cant kept the gains after PCT. Dude, thats why i do so many research and thats why im scared to run it lol

Thanks for your info by the way, really apreciate it

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Yeah. Just trying to pay it back some. My first cycle idea was a train wreak. I was so scared of running methy PH's I put together a stack of 5 compounds. Others here gave me some tough love and set me right.
Starting my first cycle in a couple weeks. Looking forward to it.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
5 compound?? Damn man, thats something to worried about lol

Did you take monster plexx or something? It contain 5 compound. And what ph will you take for your next cycle?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yes, going to run SD followed with epistane

The cycle going to be
Week 1 - SD 10mg
Week 2 - SD 20 mg
Week 3 - SD 10 mg + epi 20 mg
Week 4-week 6 - epi 30 mg
Or epi 30/30/30/20/20/20
Sd 0/0/0/10/10/10

This is my 2nd cycle, first was with halodrol

But right now im still doing research for it, and yes i kinda scared to run SD alone lol, but im really curious about it. If im going to do SD, i think its going to be better if i have a lot of info about the whole cycle including PCT. I imean A LOT
Not quite sure what you're trying to achieve there, but it worries me a little. Bulk & cut in one? Split them up.
Too many unanswered questions to put a proper cycle together with such a strong compound.
No mention of liver/cycle support.

If you're curious about SD then run a bottle on it's own at 10/20/20/20 followed by a good pct like LGI Rehab or Arime Stage PCT. If you start with hard stuff like Nolva now, you'll quite possibly be reliant on them for future cycles. I'm a fan of trying individual PH compounds before stacking, to assess how your body reacts to them. Likewise pct products, save the hard stuff for the hard stuff, although I know not all will agree with me there. Clomid has/can have some chronic sides, so do your research before using.

On cycle I like to use Estrosense to keep me dry. It's a natty women's estro modulator & doubles as liver & prostate support, and I find it makes for a seamless transition into pct. I combine it with AI Sports Cycle Support and if need be Reduce XT for cortisol control. Soon to try Dermacrine.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Just trying to pay it back some. My first cycle idea was a train wreak. I was so scared of running methy PH's I put together a stack of 5 compounds. Others here gave me some tough love and set me right.
Starting my first cycle in a couple weeks. Looking forward to it.
Dear God man!! I'm glad you saw the light. That's even worse than a young, overweight gyno prone customer of mine who wanted to run DMZ 3.0 for his first cycle :bigeyes2: Insert head slap!! Thankfully he listened and ran halo for 5 weeks instead.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Not quite sure what you're trying to achieve there, but it worries me a little. Bulk & cut in one? Split them up.
Too many unanswered questions to put a proper cycle together with such a strong compound.
No mention of liver/cycle support.

If you're curious about SD then run a bottle on it's own at 10/20/20/20 followed by a good pct like LGI Rehab or Arime Stage PCT. If you start with hard stuff like Nolva now, you'll quite possibly be reliant on them for future cycles. I'm a fan of trying individual PH compounds before stacking, to assess how your body reacts to them. Likewise pct products, save the hard stuff for the hard stuff, although I know not all will agree with me there. Clomid has/can have some chronic sides, so do your research before using.

On cycle I like to use Estrosense to keep me dry. It's a natty women's estro modulator & doubles as liver & prostate support, and I find it makes for a seamless transition into pct. I combine it with AI Sports Cycle Support and if need be Reduce XT for cortisol control. Soon to try Dermacrine.
So what do you think, should i run superdrol alone first or epistane alone first for my next cycle? Due to my body composition status.

And yes, everybody said about that reduce xt, but in my country its SOOOO HARD to find on cycle support and post cycle support.
Its easier to find SERM and gears here.
Even its so hard to find taurine, i have to contact my fitness partner who know lives in Dubai to get taurine.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
And AI such as arimidex is very expensive here, it cost me $70 for a single cycle

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
So what do you think, should i run superdrol alone first or epistane alone first for my next cycle? Due to my body composition status.

And yes, everybody said about that reduce xt, but in my country its SOOOO HARD to find on cycle support and post cycle support.
Its easier to find SERM and gears here.
Even its so hard to find taurine, i have to contact my fitness partner who know lives in Dubai to get taurine.

Run the SD & maybe see if one of the companies on here will ship other products to you. Erase/pro would be good to have on hand, or at lease some vitex. I've had great success with Strong, highly recommend them for items that customs may be inclined to question...

Don't worry about epistane now, it's milder than halo, but it can cause estro rebound so plan that for later. Do that after SD, if you want to cut. 6-8 weeks is a decent epi cutting length and I've run a guy for 11 weeks on a tren-epi stack (incl pct), bridging the epi into his pct to prevent rebound (AD-3, his choice not mine) and it went flawlessly. Again, he also ran Estrosense and Assault Labs Blockade throughout.

Otherwise, make sure you're dry as can be before starting your SD & if you start getting gyno symptoms on cycle either stop or introduce nolva to get you through to pct.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I see the liver & joint support now, good one. Although "joint pain" isn't comforting. MSM with glucosamine - the structure & the elasticity. No anti-inflammatory properties in there.

Consider using Ostarine or Ibutamoren with your pct if you have access to them, for keeping dem gainz :fingersx:

Adding in some DAA will help also, be aware that Ibutamoren (MK-677) is test suppressive.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
5 compound?? Damn man, thats something to worried about lol

Did you take monster plexx or something? It contain 5 compound. And what ph will you take for your next cycle?
No, I thought I would try some 'mild' stuff all thrown together. It sounded bad on paper. I came here and put the list out there. Didn't take long to get the WTF is this statements. So that idea went to the heap, and going to start a much better cycle in a couple weeks. My first. yates84 spent some time in PM's helping out.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Wow, that is something i really need to know, im sure im going to run SD for 3 week length first than i will cut with epi later 4 week after SD pct?

Ad3 pct and tamoxifene citrate i already have it on hand right now and for SARM like ostarine its quiet rare too here lol

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Run the SD & maybe see if one of the companies on here will ship other products to you. Erase/pro would be good to have on hand, or at lease some vitex. I've had great success with Strong, highly recommend them for items that customs may be inclined to question...

Don't worry about epistane now, it's milder than halo, but it can cause estro rebound so plan that for later. Do that after SD, if you want to cut. 6-8 weeks is a decent epi cutting length and I've run a guy for 11 weeks on a tren-epi stack (incl pct), bridging the epi into his pct to prevent rebound (AD-3, his choice not mine) and it went flawlessly. Again, he also ran Estrosense and Assault Labs Blockade throughout.

Otherwise, make sure you're dry as can be before starting your SD & if you start getting gyno symptoms on cycle either stop or introduce nolva to get you through to pct.
Wow, that is something i really need to know, im sure im going to run SD for 3 week length first than i will cut with epi later 4 week after SD pct?

Ad3 pct and tamoxifene citrate i already have it on hand right now and for SARM like ostarine its quiet rare too here lol

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
No, I thought I would try some 'mild' stuff all thrown together. It sounded bad on paper. I came here and put the list out there. Didn't take long to get the WTF is this statements. So that idea went to the heap, and going to start a much better cycle in a couple weeks. My first. yates84 spent some time in PM's helping out.
Goodluck with your next cycle man, really want to know about the progress, for whatever its goin to be lol

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established

Optimal run lengths:
SD - 4 weeks
Halo - 6 weeks
Epi - 8 weeks
These are typically the durations at which your body will make most use of, and be most comfortable with, these PH's. Run too long & you risk damage, too short & it's ineffective & a waste of money. ALWAYS start with minimal dosing on a new compound, increase the dose as the weeks tick by. This will allow your body to adjust and process it properly, without a sudden hormone shock. Later cycles can be started at higher daily doses and experienced users will climb far above the product recommendations.
Each compound has specific sweet spots for dosaging too, and this goes double for stacking but is wholly dependant on your goals.
That's why I suggested 10/20/20/20 - a 4 week run length is optimal, but the dosage is moderate. A solid run for an experienced user would be something like 20/30/30/40 or just 30mg for 4 weeks.

Get through that, do your pct and then evaluate what you wish to do next. Don't take 4 weeks of epi just because it's there, make good, effective use of it or run a different PH if your goals change. If you have SD leftover you may stack it at 10mg/day with another compound at a later date.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing a log for it. Stay tuned :)
Sweet!! I'm always interested to see what cycles guys put together and what results they get :biggthumpup:

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Optimal run lengths:
SD - 4 weeks
Halo - 6 weeks
Epi - 8 weeks
These are typically the durations at which your body will make most use of, and be most comfortable with, these PH's. Run too long & you risk damage, too short & it's ineffective & a waste of money. ALWAYS start with minimal dosing on a new compound, increase the dose as the weeks tick by. This will allow your body to adjust and process it properly, without a sudden hormone shock. Later cycles can be started at higher daily doses and experienced users will climb far above the product recommendations.
Each compound has specific sweet spots for dosaging too, and this goes double for stacking but is wholly dependant on your goals.
That's why I suggested 10/20/20/20 - a 4 week run length is optimal, but the dosage is moderate. A solid run for an experienced user would be something like 20/30/30/40 or just 30mg for 4 weeks.

Get through that, do your pct and then evaluate what you wish to do next. Don't take 4 weeks of epi just because it's there, make good, effective use of it or run a different PH if your goals change. If you have SD leftover you may stack it at 10mg/day with another compound at a later date.
Thank you sooo much for the info mate.
And one more question, can i bulk on epi? I know this is stupid question to ask, but i really need to know about it

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
And one more question, can i bulk on epi? I know this is stupid question to ask, but i really need to know about it
No, epi is a cutting compound. If you want lean size, see if you can get your hands on some tren - the PH that is ;-)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
And you're welcome. If you don't ask you don't learn, so don't be afraid to ask "stupid" questions. We all start somewhere & i'd rather respond to a "stupid" question than have someone guess & make a mess of themselves. That's part of the reason PH's & the like got a bad rap in the first place.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Have a nice day guys, goodluck, im going to make my log also when i run my next cycle

Cheers and peace out :)