Pronabolin??

Brad2131

Awards
Nothing i am looking at taking. I have a buddy that was a solid...155. Over the past few months he just freeking blew up. Benching 190 and squatting 400. He has put on an unreal amount of mass. I have seen kids juice and not put on as much as he did. I am guessing this is because he took pronabolin mixed with his good genetics?

Can someone elaborate on what pronabolin is?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
and no he didn't get those gains from pronabolin. all it is is testofen very underdosed resveratrol and melatonin

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I doubt he got the size from that...I mean, fenugreek? pct type product, barely, and a sleep aid?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I doubt he got the size from that...I mean, fenugreek? pct type product, barely, and a sleep aid?
testofen is an extract of fenugreek which is supposed to work very well. just not as good as this guy is claiming

Brad2131

Awards
testofen is an extract of fenugreek which is supposed to work very well. just not as good as this guy is claiming
humph. I am not the kinda guy to go doubting but damn. I dont think he told me the full truth. lol. thanks for the answers guys.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
humph. I am not the kinda guy to go doubting but damn. I dont think he told me the full truth. lol. thanks for the answers guys.
he's on roids simple as that. and what do u mean by blown up? how many pounds of muscle has he gained? and if he's taking a roid and doesn't know it he better find out quick and get something for pct

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Nothing i am looking at taking. I have a buddy that was a solid...155. Over the past few months he just freeking blew up. Benching 190 and squatting 400. He has put on an unreal amount of mass. I have seen kids juice and not put on as much as he did. I am guessing this is because he took pronabolin mixed with his good genetics?

Can someone elaborate on what pronabolin is?
My guess is beginners gains. When I went on floats in the past, I knew plenty of dudes (never touched at weight) who were like a buck forty come off the boat at 160-170.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
something aint right if he's squatting 400 and only benching 190.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
yeppers - doesn't add up. pronabolin is an indirect way of hiding the possible steroid use here. . .

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
my friend used NO2 as a roid excuse before

yeah - i also like the one people who work at a gym use "my gyms tests frequently"

maybe the tests are making them huge real quick.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
not the people who work out at a gym - the employees at the gym.
i know that but why would a company test for roids? if you have a trainer that's jacked people are going to respect his word more.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
probably shallow partial repped squats?

400lbs?
190kg's?

something stinks
i see it every day....4 plates either side, 3 inch squats, massive ego................skinny legs.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i see it every day....4 plates either side, 3 inch squats, massive ego................skinny legs.
there was a kid at college who would always work out with his shirt off and when it came to squat day he'd be doing quarter of the way down squats with 275lbs and screaming as loud as he could on the way up i laughed at him everyday the best thing is that he was only like 5'6" or 5'7"

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i know that but why would a company test for roids? if you have a trainer that's jacked people are going to respect his word more.
most commercial gyms do not want to be associate with being and advocate for performance enhancement drugs maybe?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
screw that sell roids make mad cash. j/k
i worked out for a while at a small local gym that had a "room in the back" for the "big guys" until it got shut down. . .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 4
SamBoz19 Supplements 4