PROMO: Your favorite Animal or Universal Supp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Winner! Shock Therapy!

Send your information to [email protected]

You must tell them what you have won and from where (what message board - IE... Anabolicminds.com)

Also include a link to this post in your email.

Be sure to tell them which flavor you want.

Hg
ohaiwut!!?? Damn, how did I miss this? mail sent!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats, Poison. Shock Therapy is good stuff. And, rumor has it there's a new flavor on the horizon...
HUUUGE congrats!!!
LOL! Deadman, I guess we should shut this promo down? What do you think? Doesn't look like there is enough interest in free supplements on this board to keep it going.

Hg
Am I in? :D I'm logging White Flood and Green Bulge now. I'll throw a log up on Therapy when I'm done in two weeks or so.

zy131707

Awards
Animal test is definitely my favorite
It gave me big gains in a little amount of time

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what's the new flavor of Shock therapy?

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Animal/Universal Products since I started lifting seriously. I am not sure if the promotion is still going, who cares cuz I'm giving a shout out for animal.

Everyday I take Animal Uni-Liver, 4-6 with each meal, lots of free form amino's and the price can't be beat.

My favorite Animal products are Flex and Stak. I've used Stak several times and I have always had great results, its one of the best non-hormonal mass gainers out there in my opinion. I used Stak and Test after my first PH cycle and I truly believe that they contributed to me keeping all of my gains.

I use flex daily, just because I get terrible joint pain and it really helps.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
holy crap, did you guys borrow some of nutraplanet's ninja monkey's? It arrived yesterday, seriously fast! Thank you guys so much, can't wait to dig in!

smoothballer

Awards
Universal Torrent

Since I first started trying to win this promo, I have gotten my hands on some Universal Torrent. I finally see what the hype is all about. I have heard from countless people that I should be using it and I see why. It is the perfect Post-Workout supplement. It has everything I need for my lean bulk in one powerful package...Perfect amounts of protein, carbs, and amino acids. It doesn't get any better than that. Universal Torrent has quickly skyrocketed to the top of my supplement list and has become a staple in my stack.

Thanks for the opportunity! :banana:

mav6

mav6

Awards
I've used the Pak, Mstak, Stak, Stak2, Nitro, Nitro G, Test, I've tried most of them. But my favorite is and probably always will be the Pak. No matter what other product I was taking, the stack always started with Animal Pak. Get your nutritional bases covered. it closes up any gaps from your diet like when you're living on chicken breasts and salmon and nothing else. Start with the Pak, and then you just build from there.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Keep posting guys. There are so many great sups, we should all be flooding posts in here.

GSMachinist

Awards
My favorites

Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal PM
Animal Cuts

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
See there are no Animal or Universal supps in the top 42 here. Looks like our work is cut out for us...

So, to get the ball rollin'... Tell us what your favorite single Universal/Animal product is and why. We'll select 25 winners. Only requirements--you gotta be at least 18 and have a U.S. mailing addy (APO/FPO is fine). Good luck.

My personal favs...
Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal Flex
Uni-Liver
Watermelon EAA Stack
Torrent
Animal Nitro
Strawberry Real Gains.
Animal Pak
Animal Flex

Been using them both for 18 months
Animal PAK - best multi out there period
Animal Flex - I credit this one for me even being able to lift

Heres my 18 month progress pictures and i give much Kudos to Universal for making it happen

Jan 31st 2009

Last week

Also you hook me up ill log the crap out of it

Well i train like an animal and ive made some excellent progress so an advanced multivitamin is paramount to my supp stack.

Ill post's daily, I run detailed logs and my work ethic will really test the abilities of this product. I also has a pretty big following due to the reasons I mentioned above and because, check out my log and you will see what I mean with lots of progress pictures.

Last log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/155271-operation-get-swole.html

Current log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html

Both with well over 10k views so if its eyballs you want then ill give you a good show if on the other hands its just the hot babes you want then your G2G too :)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
holy crap, did you guys borrow some of nutraplanet's ninja monkey's? It arrived yesterday, seriously fast! Thank you guys so much, can't wait to dig in!
Enjoy it brother.

Keep posting guys. There are so many great sups, we should all be flooding posts in here.
You know the deal bro. It's a great opportunity but there hasn't been enough interest to keep it rolling. Maybe if the entries pick back up I'll see if I can get clearance to pick winners again? Who knows?

Hey edwitt, lookin good brother, keep doing your thing man. Getting results like that is what it is all about.

Hg

mav6

mav6

Awards
When did Animal change the formula for MStak? Of all things, I came across an old can of it in my basement, and it's the old formula. I used to live on that stuff, 3 weeks on, 1 week off, all through college. Then I switched to Stak for the T boosting. I was just thinking about running MStak with the Stak, and when I looked it up, it's a new formula. Did the old ingredients get banned or something? Think it's safe to take this old MStak? It's gotta be from 2006, but it is still sealed.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
When did Animal change the formula for MStak? Of all things, I came across an old can of it in my basement, and it's the old formula. I used to live on that stuff, 3 weeks on, 1 week off, all through college. Then I switched to Stak for the T boosting. I was just thinking about running MStak with the Stak, and when I looked it up, it's a new formula. Did the old ingredients get banned or something? Think it's safe to take this old MStak? It's gotta be from 2006, but it is still sealed.
I would keep the can for nostalgia or sell it to someone who wants to collect it for that purpose bro. The active compounds in that have most likely expired long ago. The new formula however is fantastic at helping you to build clean new muscle mass and also for helping you to maintain gains after an Animal test cycle. M-Stak is one of my favs.

Hg

mav6

mav6

Awards
Thanks Hg, I figured it was probably too old to be any good. The only thing more surprising than the fact that I had an unopened can is that I found it in my sea bag. I can't even imagine how it ended up there in the first place. This may have earned a spot on the shelf in the garage above my squat rack.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Animal Omega- for sure! complete,quality and has never done me wrong since it came out! I love animal omega!!!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say that my favorite is the New Animal Cuts.
(But always love the Animal Pak, staple in my Supps.)
Just a great all round Fat Burner and great dietertic. Had great results with it I was around 232 at the start of the cycle and down to 227 I know it is not much but I had taken this durning my (most of the time failing) Cut phases and this is the first time I really lost some fat and still keeped my strength. Now I'm on a strength training and didn't really drop any strength from before my cut. So IMO this is one of the best Cuts I had done in a long time and it was all helped by Animal Cuts. Thanks guys for a great Company and Supplements that always come though.
Bumpen my post.

smoothballer

Awards
Universal Torrent

Since I first started trying to win this promo, I have gotten my hands on some Universal Torrent. I finally see what the hype is all about. I have heard from countless people that I should be using it and I see why. It is the perfect Post-Workout supplement. It has everything I need for my lean bulk in one powerful package...Perfect amounts of protein, carbs, and amino acids. It doesn't get any better than that. Universal Torrent has quickly skyrocketed to the top of my supplement list and has become a staple in my stack.

Thanks for the opportunity! :banana:
Bumpidy Bump Bump for a Rejuvenated Promo :D

nerdalert

Awards
If you do decide to run this again I would love the opportunity to try Intra-Aid or M-Stak..Torrent looks good too.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
THEE staple of supplements.. Pak! What else is there to say other than it's the best damn multi on the market. Everything from your skin, hair, energy, and overall well being is improved and I took a pic to prove it :party:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Uhm... I think the masses are telling us we should...
Alright fellas, you heard the deadman, time to juice this bad boy back up. I want to see some entries though. I see a few up there but lets flood this. I have the go ahead to pick a winner every other week in here so if you all keep the entries flowing then I'll have license to keep it running. Serious :)

Tell us what your favorite Universal/Animal product is and why, you just may win some! How sweet is that?

Hg

gtg223x

Awards
I can feel the pump!

I've been an animal going on 5 years now, started with the pak, then discovered pump, devoured m-stak and depend on flex. & Considering making PM a staple too in the near future.

My favorite by far is Animal Pump. I have tried many pre-workout supps and this has everything I am looking for.
1) Comes in a pill form - Definately get tired of drinking 8 shakes a day
2) Stimulant optional - can't stand having to take other supps on off days and getting all caffienated when I'm not going to the gym
3) Can feel & see the results - great pumps, longer workouts, great focus (impressive since I've got the ADHD bad), & vascularity

nerdalert

Awards
I have been doing alot of reading on the Animal products and the stak and M-stak look really interesting. I would love to give either a try if given the opportunity.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Keep the entries comin'!!! Hg needs to do some work!!! *LOL*

paul8392

Awards
Animal Pak is definitely the best! I don't know what I would do without it. There is no real competition in that department. btw the green apple torrent is delicious!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
pump i miss it very much!!!!!...I have been trying diff prework supps for year and some change i have 2 that are great but i am going back to pump on my next purch... i like you can take out the red pill very nice...

richvanv

Awards
Torrent

Mine has gotta be Torrent. I've taken almost every Animal product there is, and a lot of the Universal product line as well. I constantly take the staples as I see them, (Pak, Uni-Liver, Nitro). But when I'm asked what my fave supp is, Torrent, hands down. Its got so many things going for it. The flavor of Torrent Green Apple Avalanche is second to none, plus the proprietary blend is outstanding as well as 20g of protein. You gotta be kiddin me. Another thing that gets me with Torrent is it seems like I can actually feel it workin, I don't know if its the leucine or what but you guys got that blend spot on, I love recovery on this stuff. Cannot go wrong with this supp. Seriously if I could afford to have this every month I would. By far my favorite. Oh yeah, and when people ask me what is it I'm drinkin I reply with, "The best stuff on earth!" and thats a true story right there.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Closed-

This promo is now closed fellas. Thanks to all who participated.

Hg

Status
Not open for further replies.