PROMO: Your favorite Animal or Universal Supp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Is this thing still going...? If so... I want some Universal Genesis... 'Cause it's like a Pak and Natural Sterol Complex combo, and I want to GFH!!!:jaw::djparty:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
You mean to tell me, that nobody here wants a shot a free supps...? I'd be all over this, ,if I were eligible...:djparty:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
You mean to tell me, that nobody here wants a shot a free supps...? I'd be all over this, ,if I were eligible...:djparty:
x 2 million. I can never have enough animal/universal supps.

Johnny7

Awards
B Con, how do you like that dvd? Yup I am a duel citizen now.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
i believe the best universal product without a doubt is shock therapy. it's ingrediant profile is very impressive and really fuels my workouts. i play college baseball, and have been seriously lifting for 5 years and this is one of the supps that really steps up my game and workouts to a whole new level. i consider shock therapy a staple to my supplement stack. i always order a couple at a time (Fruit punch is amazing) because i know i will never find a pre workout supp that has a better cost to serving ratio, and is still far superior to any other pre workout supp in the biz for a fraction of the cost. all other pre workout supps you need to use 2+ scoops for it to be even somewhat effective. i have been using shock therapy for quite some time (over a year straight) and i still feel the pump, energy and extreme focus. to sum it all up shock therapy is a excellent product, for a low price, that delivers results.:thumbsup:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm diggin the avi my man. Lookin big.
Thank you kind sir :)

i believe the best universal product without a doubt is shock therapy. it's ingrediant profile is very impressive and really fuels my workouts. i play college baseball, and have been seriously lifting for 5 years and this is one of the supps that really steps up my game and workouts to a whole new level. i consider shock therapy a staple to my supplement stack. i always order a couple at a time (Fruit punch is amazing) because i know i will never find a pre workout supp that has a better cost to serving ratio, and is still far superior to any other pre workout supp in the biz for a fraction of the cost. all other pre workout supps you need to use 2+ scoops for it to be even somewhat effective. i have been using shock therapy for quite some time (over a year straight) and i still feel the pump, energy and extreme focus. to sum it all up shock therapy is a excellent product, for a low price, that delivers results.:thumbsup:
That is what good supplementation is all about right there. Glad to hear you've been doing so well with the Shock Therapy sb. It's definitely a great value getting the NO boosters, energy boost, and creatine all in one kick butt product for a low price per serving.

Hg

Johnny7

Awards
Thank you kind sir :)

That is what good supplementation is all about right there.

Hg
MMMMMM Shock Therapy!. My personal favorite is Animal Pump. I am an NCAA athlete so it is amazingly nice to have a ridiculously effective preworkout product that I can remove the stim from. It is probably nothing more than a way to ease my mind, but I would have to test positive for something like caffeine. So not only does this stuff ease my mind but is also the best preworkout supplement I have used for a long period of time. Like the post above me I still feel the effects and have been on this stuff for quite some time whereas other preworkouts wear off after a week or two. Just another reason why Animal is the best in the business.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
MMMMMM Shock Therapy!. My personal favorite is Animal Pump. I am an NCAA athlete so it is amazingly nice to have a ridiculously effective preworkout product that I can remove the stim from. It is probably nothing more than a way to ease my mind, but I would have to test positive for something like caffeine. So not only does this stuff ease my mind but is also the best preworkout supplement I have used for a long period of time. Like the post above me I still feel the effects and have been on this stuff for quite some time whereas other preworkouts wear off after a week or two. Just another reason why Animal is the best in the business.
Having that ability to separate the stims really makes it top notch for me.

In fact, I have a few of the red pills around here now that are helping me during finals. :D

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, they are amazing for finals.

I once ran an entire can of M-Stak and an entire can of Animal Pump together and had pulled the stims out of every pack because I was cycling off stims at the time. I have a full medicine bottle full of little red Animal speeders now LOL!

I plan to use them during a cut. Yea I know, I sooo smart :D

Hg

Johnny7

Awards
I once ran an entire can of M-Stak and an entire can of Animal Pump together and had pulled the stims out of every pack because I was cycling off stims at the time. I have a full medicine bottle full of little red Animal speeders now LOL!

I plan to use them during a cut. Yea I know, I sooo smart :D

Hg
hahaa nice man. I have a ton of them from doing the exact same thing....but I never cut...ever

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Wish someone would sell them separate... :hint hint: :stick:

Johnny7

Awards
haha I opened a pocket on my gym bag that I havent used since summer and found like 10 of them.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
haha I opened a pocket on my gym bag that I havent used since summer and found like 10 of them.
That's as good as putting on some old jeans and finding money in the pockets! :cool:

Johnny7

Awards
That's as good as putting on some old jeans and finding money in the pockets! :cool:
haha yea it is. actually used one today. not sure how old it is and it was sitting in some white powder...creatine? but it did the trick coming off food poisoning.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
haha yea it is. actually used one today. not sure how old it is and it was sitting in some white powder...creatine? but it did the trick coming off food poisoning.
Food poisoning? Oh man thats terrible.. glad you're back up and at it.

Johnny7

Awards
Thanks guys, yea it wasnt good. I lost 6lbs, but gained it back since it was just water and waste.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
This thing still goin'...? If so, people need to get in on this!!!:usa:

surive123

surive123

Awards
My entry

Agreed. This promo has been epic on some boards...
Agreed. Let me be the first to start it back up....:D

EAA STACK is awesome.

So is Shock Therapy. I really want to try the Blue Raspberry flavor.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Is this still goin on? If so
Animal pak hands down. best multi available.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak or Animal Pump. The pak is essential and the pump is my favorite pre-workout out there

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Best deal on liver tabs is Uni-liver...PERIOD. I have gotten 500tabs for less than $9. Lasts forever and works great. Great source of b-vitamins and protein. I also use it as a snack when i wake up in the middle of the night - 4-5 tabs with water. Best bang for the buck, no other liver product even comes close.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Shock Therapy - I use 1/2 dose and get great focus during my workouts, and it tastes great!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I've taken 4 of your supps! All are well rounded and very beneficial that deliver! Animal flex which I'm enjoying very much right now! But I must say my favorite that ive taken is beta ala9! The total ingredients and the way it makes me feel! I love it!

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
i've used animal pump before and could fully feel the energy and pump it gave me(one of the best I've had from the various pws I've tried). It was also a nice change to take a pill rather than trying to force down those nasty tasting exotic fruit type pw supp.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
My up coming stack:
Natural Sterol Complex
Animal Pump
Animal Pak
Intra Aid

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
seeing this thread I am reminded that sadly I am on my last pak and must soon replenish.

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
I would have to say that Torrent is my favorite supplement from Universal; I LOVE the Cherry flavor. It has everything essential to PWO, and that fact that it includes HWP is awesome. In it's own way, it's also a motivator; I don't want to take it PWO unless I've kicked my butt passed any limits, because I know Torrent will take care of me. There really isn't any other way for me to describe except that it's just awesome. It does what it's supposed to and more, unlike all the crap supplements out there that claim even half of what Torrent has. It's an awesome product, and I love it.:veryhappy:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say that Torrent is my favorite supplement from Universal; I LOVE the Cherry flavor. It has everything essential to PWO, and that fact that it includes HWP is awesome. In it's own way, it's also a motivator; I don't want to take it PWO unless I've kicked my butt passed any limits, because I know Torrent will take care of me. There really isn't any other way for me to describe except that it's just awesome. It does what it's supposed to and more, unlike all the crap supplements out there that claim even half of what Torrent has. It's an awesome product, and I love it.:veryhappy:
Thanks for the kind words and the review bro. I feel the same way about Torrent.

Hg

meexle

meexle

Awards
Been a fan of many Universal/Animal supplements. Currently use Torrent.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Update!

Fellas, I've been informed by U-rep that we need to wake this back up. This promo is still on-going and I'll be taking it over now. We'll pick 1 winner every few weeks so be sure to put your entries in now! If you don't get picked, you are welcome to re-submit your entry or make a new one for something else. It's up to you. Only restriction is that you can only make one entry at a time. Once a winner is picked, you can enter again.

Same rules as always apply:
-18 years old or over only
-US Residents only, no P.O. boxes

Tell us what product you like and why. You could win it!

Hg

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak! Every hardcore workout needs a hardcore foundation!
And Animal Pak is mine. If your daily multi dont have shark cartilage in it,
then its time to find a new one in my opinion.:usa2:

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Awesome news Hoomgar, well I guess I would like to submit my pick. And the choice is none other then Animal Pak! This stuff is freakin amazing and when I am on the Pak, my body feels fantastic, my joints stop hurting, my skin clears up and feels/looks fantastic, and I experience amazing energy throughout the day compared to when I am off the pak. Waking up in the morning is a breeze and recovering is fast as well. Pak is definitely a staple in my diet now and I will use it for as long as it is available by you guys.

Thanks,
Eddie

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Ive said it many a time...cherry Torrent is the most enjoyable supplement Ive ever used. Its like a cheat for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.