Promo: Animal Pak: The Core Supplement

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I always wanted a 68 carmaro like that, always dreamed of having a pearl white one with 2 black racing stripes..maybe 1 day..lol Beautiful cars!
Sorry about the hijack OP.

White with black does sound good. I like silver and black too.

Thank you for the compliments. I just got lucky. Right place right time. Especially for the 68. It happens.

I hunted and hunted for the 78, believe or not. 3 years i looked. lol

Congrats to the winners. Enjoy the animal pak.........I do.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
And the winners are:

SoCo4Fun
clownbaby1
BigMfer
eneyman
JOHNJESSICA20
TexasLifter89
pistonpump
kjkriston
SokVichet
dblakester

Congrats fellas. Send your full name, addy, Forum name, and title of this promo to [email protected] to claim your prize
HUUUGE congrats!!! :head:

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I was bored..

It doesn't phase me at all, I've popped pills for years.

Hell back in the day, Arnold & those guys used to pop 100+ liver tabs/day alone! Ain't nuttin' but a thang..
Ahhh the golden age. Wish I could have had the chance to train with some of those guys.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm about out of my NOW liq multi so I pick'd up some Animal pak. It better be good universal.........or else!!!!!!

Or else nothing it was $20 so Im cool with that :lol:
Trust me once you take Pak you never go back

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Hey animal krew, I just got my Pak tin in the mail!!! Thank you so much fellas, I am about to pop one of these bad boys

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just got mine as well guys! Thanks again! I'll update every so often with any new results.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
LOL, the UPS is pulling up as I type this, and I'm sure it's the Pak. Thanks guys!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got my package, i will post a review on it once i start.

thanks universal.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Glad you fellas got 'em nice and quick. Fellas in customer service/shipping doin' a great job...

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Hey animal krew, I just got my Pak tin in the mail!!! Thank you so much fellas, I am about to pop one of these bad boys
No doubt bro. enjoy it and keep us posted on how you like it. Don't be afraid of the yellow pee either...lol

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
just got my package, i will post a review on it once i start.

thanks universal.
Lookign forward to the review. I made sure personally that your orders all got in and were sent out quickly so you would not have to wait another minute to get such a great product.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
You guys scored in here. A can of Animal Pak was the first supplement I ever won online. I've been a user ever since.

Hg
:thumbsup:

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
You guys scored in here. A can of Animal Pak was the first supplement I ever won online. I've been a user ever since.

Hg
:thumbsup:
First thing I ever won online was an autographed Young Guns Poster, no complaints on that at all. Will look real good in my Basement gym when I get back to the States.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
C'mon somebody else has got to come up with a better pic than me...

vette00

vette00

Awards
Pak is a core foundation to what ever you use from the supplement industry. It help me achieve the max. out of my current supplements, such as animal Stak, animal Pump, Protein, aminos, and l-glutamine. Because I am on the go 6 days a week I need something that I can just grab and take later. I was never afirm believer about mult-vits, but since a got on the PAK i have noticed i am not dragging through my workout or days i have to work. I am a baseball Instructor so I need everything PAK is giving me, since i teach about 6hrs a day.

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
Pak is a core foundation to what ever you use from the supplement industry. It help me achieve the max. out of my current supplements, such as animal Stak, animal Pump, Protein, aminos, and l-glutamine. Because I am on the go 6 days a week I need something that I can just grab and take later. I was never afirm believer about mult-vits, but since a got on the PAK i have noticed i am not dragging through my workout or days i have to work. I am a baseball Instructor so I need everything PAK is giving me, since i teach about 6hrs a day.

I love how I can grab a handful and toss them in my bag for work because I tend to be forgetful in the morning

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if it is possible. but I seem to be suffering less joint pain after a week on animal pak.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Animal Omega and I love it. I think I have to order some of the animal pak, too many good comments NOT to try it!:thumbsup:

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
An amazing setup these guys won! Congrats! I must admit that I am quite jealous, though.

I have some Pak and Cuts that I plan on using sometime during the next couple of weeks. I'm saving them for my upcoming cycle. May also be getting Shock Therapy, Torrent, Nitro and Real Gains before starting.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if it is possible. but I seem to be suffering less joint pain after a week on animal pak.

I can't say that happened to me but you are not the first person that I have seen say that. I guess it is possible that if you were lacking nutrients or minerals that you are now getting with the Pak that it makes sense. Either way, that is cool!

Animal PAK for life!

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
An amazing setup these guys won! Congrats! I must admit that I am quite jealous, though.

I have some Pak and Cuts that I plan on using sometime during the next couple of weeks. I'm saving them for my upcoming cycle. May also be getting Shock Therapy, Torrent, Nitro and Real Gains before starting.
If ya have any questions or are gonna run a log, let us know brother.