brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Brundel:

Can prolactrone be taken close to Gaspari Anavite Multi, I have recently switched over to Anavite over my regular Orange Triad for 1 month.
I recommend taking them at opposite times daily. Like one in the morn and one before bed because the b6 in the vit can effect the Ldopa in Proalctrone.
Even 10mg of b6 can cause peripheral metabolism, side effects like nausea and vomiting and seriously reduce its ability to lower prolactin.

B6 is a water soluble vitamin though and is metabolized very quickly so....take the vit before bed every night and take the pro in the morn and afternoon.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
And that is why I still have a long ways to go, didn't even think about the b6 thing my apologies.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update, i eventually split the dosing to having anavite 7:00am and Prolactrone @ 7:00pm to solve the nauseous feeling.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the update, i eventually split the dosing to having anavite 7:00am and Prolactrone @ 7:00pm to solve the nauseous feeling.
Glad to hear! that effect from certain brands mucuna puriens can really throw you for a loop ive noticed with a few.. good stuff though in the long run if your able to keep taking it without any sides.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to stop on this for a sec because there are those to like to argue with me about this.......
When you take them close together you experienced nausea correct?
Me too.

Pyridoxine/B6 (even 10mg), P5P(even 1-2mg) will cause rapid peripheral metabolism which not only causes side effects but also decreases the quantity of ldopa available where we really want it.
Activation of peripheral dopamine receptors causes nausea and vomiting. Evidence of this is seen when you take b6 with a decent dose of ldopa and feel nausea or vomit.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have recently started back up on prolactrone,

I have been taking 3 caps 30 mins pre bed @ around 10-11pm

Orange Triad is the current multi i am using which is take all 6 tabs @ 12:00pm mid-day, i may start dosing the orange triad @ 8:00am fasted and not mixing with food to improve effectiveness of prolactrone due to it having 30mg of B6,

Also Xtend has B6 as as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride so i may have to stop using it intra workout.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have recently started back up on prolactrone,

I have been taking 3 caps 30 mins pre bed @ around 10-11pm

Orange Triad is the current multi i am using which is take all 6 tabs @ 12:00pm mid-day, i may start dosing the orange triad @ 8:00am fasted and not mixing with food to improve effectiveness of prolactrone due to it having 30mg of B6,

Also Xtend has B6 as as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride so i may have to stop using it intra workout.
When i take b6 and prolactrone i vomit from peripheral metabolism. And i only taken1 cap when i do take it. So....3 and b6 would likely be nasty for some. I would do your best to space it out as far apart as possible.

newbie8

Awards
Does anyone know what the capsule color is for Prolactrone?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When i take b6 and prolactrone i vomit from peripheral metabolism. And i only taken1 cap when i do take it. So....3 and b6 would likely be nasty for some. I would do your best to space it out as far apart as possible.
Currently Prolactrone is the only product that does not have light blue caps.
Id have to double check but i think they are dark purple.

newbie8

Awards
Currently Prolactrone is the only product that does not have light blue caps.
Id have to double check but i think they are dark purple.
Strange i got it yesterday and they are green. Scared to take them.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Mine were also green if I remember correctly. But it was a couple years ago.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I opened one. Green.

Bodiebuilders

Awards
I am trying this product right now and seem too like it. But i am a little confused as the half Life of Ldopa is 1,5 hour so the effect would wear of in about three hours, But it seem too be working much longer.
I might even feel it in the Morning while my last dose was late in the am before ... ..
Had a good sleep though

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am trying this product right now and seem too like it. But i am a little confused as the half Life of Ldopa is 1,5 hour so the effect would wear of in about three hours, But it seem too be working much longer.
I might even feel it in the Morning while my last dose was late in the am before ... ..
Had a good sleep though
A few things.
1. This half life is increased by the EGCG which is a decarboxylase inhibitor so it prevents its peripheral metabolism allowing more of it to reach the brain before conversion.
2. You will see an increase in dopamine, Increase in HGH, decrease in prolactin, deeper sleep, pro sexual effects. These leave you feeling pretty good.
Sleeping better and a good dose of HGH will work wonders for your state of wellbeing plus dopamine is really motivating and feel good. And prolactin makes most males feel pretty ****ty.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Just a shout out - been taking for a week .....I'm sleeping straight through the night for the first time in a loooong time.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Prolactrone is the ONLY otc anti prolactin I refer my clients to.

Generally we use Cabergoline. For an OTC product, this stuff is A++++++

I have zero affiliation with this brand. But I personally have seen a dozen of my clients with labs use it..and it works.

Great stuff.

Bodiebuilders

Awards
Sleep very tight and wake up refreshed Everymorning.
Even with tapering phenibut everyday Wich gave me horrible insomnia before
My skin seems bettet too my
Face looks young and Healthy.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Prolactrone is the ONLY otc anti prolactin I refer my clients to.

Generally we use Cabergoline. For an OTC product, this stuff is A++++++

I have zero affiliation with this brand. But I personally have seen a dozen of my clients with labs use it..and it works.

Great stuff.
What is the highest doses of 19Nor that prolactrone has been effective for when dealing with your clients, also have you had any good results with just high dose vit b6, or SNS Inhibit-P.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sleep very tight and wake up refreshed Everymorning.
Even with tapering phenibut everyday Wich gave me horrible insomnia before
My skin seems bettet too my
Face looks young and Healthy.
There should be a HUGE boost in HGH output when taking Prolactrone. One study using a dose compared to less than 2 caps of Prolactrone indicated an average rise of HGH to 19.6. Normal range is 0-3. So HUGE. This then helps with sleep, skin, hair, nails etc.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the highest doses of 19Nor that prolactrone has been effective for when dealing with your clients, also have you had any good results with just high dose vit b6, or SNS Inhibit-P.
When testing Prolactrone one of our test subjects ran a solid dose of tren enthate without prolactin sides.
High doses of Vitamin b-6 can cause nasty neurological issues plus Muscle weakness, dizziness, depression, panic attacks for some people and nervous system stuff. B6 also has a drug interaction with Ldopa so dont take it with Prolactrone or anything with ldopa in it.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
When testing Prolactrone one of our test subjects ran a solid dose of tren enthate without prolactin sides.
High doses of Vitamin b-6 can cause nasty neurological issues plus Muscle weakness, dizziness, depression, panic attacks for some people and nervous system stuff. B6 also has a drug interaction with Ldopa so dont take it with Prolactrone or anything with ldopa in it.
I have been using inhibit P by SNS, but may switch back over to Prolactrone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using inhibit P by SNS, but may switch back over to Prolactrone.
B6/Pyridoxine/P5P increases the metabolism of ldopa outside the brain. This increases side effects and reduces or even completely negates the effects of ldopa.
Even 10mg b6 can cause this so any reasonable dose of p5p is a huge detriment to ldopa supplementation. IN fact the goal is to PREVENT extracerebral metabolism. Not increase it. This is why we use EGCG which works as a decarboxylase inhibitor which prevents extracerebral metabolism.
There are known drug interactions with Ldopa and b6.
A 10 sec google search will validate this.
Taking them together is like not taking any ldopa. Except for peripheral side effects.

Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) may rapidly minimize or negate the effects of levodopa in Parkinsonism by enhancing its extracerebral metabolism.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165/00003495-197306050-00004

Exogenous pyridoxine is known to antagonize the neuropharmacologic action of levodopa
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/article-abstract/572962

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
B6/Pyridoxine/P5P increases the metabolism of ldopa outside the brain. This increases side effects and reduces or even completely negates the effects of ldopa.
Even 10mg b6 can cause this so any reasonable dose of p5p is a huge detriment to ldopa supplementation. IN fact the goal is to PREVENT extracerebral metabolism. Not increase it. This is why we use EGCG which works as a decarboxylase inhibitor which prevents extracerebral metabolism.
There are known drug interactions with Ldopa and b6.
A 10 sec google search will validate this.
Taking them together is like not taking any ldopa. Except for peripheral side effects.

Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) may rapidly minimize or negate the effects of levodopa in Parkinsonism by enhancing its extracerebral metabolism.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165/00003495-197306050-00004

Exogenous pyridoxine is known to antagonize the neuropharmacologic action of levodopa
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/article-abstract/572962
Thanks for getting back, how effective should it be with 120mg trenavar Tr3n / Trendione per day + around 300mg per week of another ester of tren e.g. such as Tren A or Tren E at 300 mg per week in combo with the 120mg per day of Tr3n / Trenavar / Trendione. PH version of Tren + real thing for more compound.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also i take vitamin B6 daily as it is included in my multivitamin so how should i dose the prolactrone whilst still keeping my multi, due to vitamin b / b vitamins in general being water soluble not fat could i dose my multi first thing e.g. 8-10 am and then dose the prolactrone at 8-10 or even 11 pm so there is quite a large gap or would the B6 still interfere even with doses split at different times of the day. i just want to be able to keep using my multivitamin as it is complete and my diet does not provide enough nutrients to cover everything due to being PSMF 5 days of the week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for getting back, how effective should it be with 120mg trenavar Tr3n / Trendione per day + around 300mg per week of another ester of tren e.g. such as Tren A or Tren E at 300 mg per week in combo with the 120mg per day of Tr3n / Trenavar / Trendione. PH version of Tren + real thing for more compound.
Ive seen it work on guys running 600mg total mix of tren a and deca.
I would expect it will do the trick unless your super prolactin prone or something. Ive yet to hear someone say it didnt prevent prolactin sides for them at full dose/ 3 caps daily.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would expect it will do the trick unless your super prolactin prone or something. Ive yet to hear someone say it didnt prevent prolactin sides for them at full dose/ 3 caps daily.
I know it is effective from previous use, i just wanted confirmation from you the formulator, just checking because i did not want to use Caber, Prami or Bromocriptine, also i only seem to get hold of arimidex for control of estrogen, what dose is effective to prevent gyno when using tren and a low dose of test, e.g. such as 250mg of Sustanon per week with 300mg of Tren E or A, and 120mg Tr3n, Trenavar / Trendione / oral tren prohormone to prevent gyno.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also in relation to the B6, it is in my multivitamins that i need for optimal vitamin and mineral intake, should a 10-12 hour gap between dosing be enough and can all 3 caps be taken in one go pre bed to distance away from the vitamin b6.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it is effective from previous use, i just wanted confirmation from you the formulator, just checking because i did not want to use Caber, Prami or Bromocriptine, also i only seem to get hold of arimidex for control of estrogen, what dose is effective to prevent gyno when using tren and a low dose of test, e.g. such as 250mg of Sustanon per week with 300mg of Tren E or A, and 120mg Tr3n, Trenavar / Trendione / oral tren prohormone to prevent gyno.
I dont think youll have any estrogen issues if your running tren and 250mg test, unless your SUPER aromatase heavy. In which case use the lowest dose you can get away with because estrogen is also anabolic in some ways and healthy in some ways. We want it managed not crushed.
I like .5mg 1-2x weekly but even this can get my estro too low so feel it out.
For prolactrone 1 cap 3x daily.

-My responses are, of course, only for research purposes. I am not a dr and cannot suggest prescription medication dosing ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also in relation to the B6, it is in my multivitamins that i need for optimal vitamin and mineral intake, should a 10-12 hour gap between dosing be enough and can all 3 caps be taken in one go pre bed to distance away from the vitamin b6.
Yes as far apart as possible to prevent peripheral metabolism.
I suggest taking the Multi vit right before bed. B6 is water soluble and youll urinate most of it out in the morning. It will still effect things but less so than if you took it at the same time.
Then take your prolactrone something like this=
8am
1pm
6pm

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yes as far apart as possible to prevent peripheral metabolism.
I suggest taking the Multi vit right before bed. B6 is water soluble and youll urinate most of it out in the morning. It will still effect things but less so than if you took it at the same time.
Then take your prolactrone something like this=
8am
1pm
6pm
Thanks for your reply, i will be taking my multi all pre bed then the minimize sides and use dosing schedule provided, thanks for feedback :)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
brundel for Adex, 1 mg E3D has been current setup but i feel very drained and lethargic, have diminished libido and wood problems, have been very down / depressed and irritable, more argumentative than normal, i may have crushed estrogen way to low, i will start by cutting the dosage down to 1/2mg E3D and see how i get along and maybe even push it to 1/2 mg E4D if symptoms don't sort out.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel for Adex, 1 mg E3D has been current setup but i feel very drained and lethargic, have diminished libido and wood problems, have been very down / depressed and irritable, more argumentative than normal, i may have crushed estrogen way to low, i will start by cutting the dosage down to 1/2mg E3D and see how i get along and maybe even push it to 1/2 mg E4D if symptoms don't sort out.
Again IM not a dr and nothing I say here is just for research purposes. ;)

If this were me I would stop the AI for a while. These are all low estro sides.
Here is what I would do if I had ever done something like this=

Stop entirely for at least a week or 2.
If, and I mean if, I started to feel like estrogen was climbing too much I would go to .5 once a week.
If this doesnt do the trick I could increase it to .5 x 2 weekly but I doubt you would have too.

..its probably not needed at all at 250mg test.
At 250mg test I dont us any AI currently.

And tren is anti estrogenic if anything. Its prolactin you gotta watch out for.
I think you...ehem I would, just not run an AI unless I started to feel itchy nipples or something.

I have experimented with just about everything there is. IN my experience AIs are only needed when test is above 300mg and or your running something else wet. I know someone who regularly uses to go up to 1800mg test cyp without an AI. No titties.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Prolactrone has turned up and i will be dosing at one cap 8:00 one at 13:00 and one at 18:00, will this work in combo with MK677 if decided to use to boost GH levels. e.g. will this work in synergy with MK677 to allow for more natural GH production, also brundel what's your honest opinion on the new IGF product by Hi Tech. will you still be releasing a GH boosting product in the future sometime soon.

Bodiebuilders

Awards
I would not run them together, there are studies for prolactrone increasing hgh too 800%. I dont think if you stack them that Can get more out of it. Best would be to run them seperate so you Can benefit from higher hgh for an more extended period.
From my own expiernce prolactrone does the trick.. Seeing faster nail Growth healtyer skin.. fuller and thicker hair. And Defently leaning out. Hgh really intrigues me since that run.. huge hyper trophy.
If you want more out both your products look into hgh dieeting Wich includes fasting .. that way you Can keep up your own hgh even After you run is over.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would not run them together, there are studies for prolactrone increasing hgh too 800%. I dont think if you stack them that Can get more out of it. Best would be to run them seperate so you Can benefit from higher hgh for an more extended period.
From my own expiernce prolactrone does the trick.. Seeing faster nail Growth healtyer skin.. fuller and thicker hair. And Defently leaning out. Hgh really intrigues me since that run.. huge hyper trophy.
If you want more out both your products look into hgh dieeting Wich includes fasting .. that way you Can keep up your own hgh even After you run is over.
I perform IF 16/8 or 18/6 any way and have been for past 3 years.

Bodiebuilders

Awards
You ment pro igf 1 ?
I looked into Somatomax from Hi tech before.. that seemed way overpriced though .. the Only product in there proven too boost hgh is Mucuna.. the rest is alm worthless.. so 80 Buck for 20 servings of Mucuna ouch

Bodiebuilders

Awards
I have No idea wat you mean by those Numbers 16/8 and 18/6 but I would like to know so Maybe you want to explain ?

Anyway Was sharing my advice and own experience.. I still have alot to learn Thats Why i am here and curious too see wat others have to say about it :)

Bodiebuilders

Awards
Wow! Pardon me, I Always thought of MK-677 Just as oral gh like the injectable versio .. It works alot different isnt it ?
It somehow stimulates your own gh production.. very interesting. Have you ever used it Before?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the chance that they have a viable oral IGF-1 is pretty low.
1. The source is unlikely but let assume they did get IGF-1 from whey protein. Unlikely at best.
2. IGF-1 will not pass through the stomach unchanged and Im far from convinced that their delivery vehicle is viable.
Until I see labs I call bull****.
Pretty expensive stuff as well @ 100$

They also claim that their delivery tech give 1500% more bioavailability. Not sure how this is possible. If you have only 1% you cant get 1500% more.
And there is only 100% total possible. So this is horse****.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I think the chance that they have a viable oral IGF-1 is pretty low.
1. The source is unlikely but let assume they did get IGF-1 from whey protein. Unlikely at best.
2. IGF-1 will not pass through the stomach unchanged and Im far from convinced that their delivery vehicle is viable.
Until I see labs I call bull****.
Pretty expensive stuff as well @ 100$

They also claim that their delivery tech give 1500% more bioavailability. Not sure how this is possible. If you have only 1% you cant get 1500% more.
And there is only 100% total possible. So this is horse****.
What about thoughts on mk667 and synergy with Prolactrone, yesterday was day on on prolactrone for me and it went great, 1 cap at 9am, one at 2pm and one at 7pm and all of my multi and B vits pre bed at 10:30pm, i had great sleep and mad dreams from yesterday

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about thoughts on mk667 and synergy with Prolactrone, yesterday was day on on prolactrone for me and it went great, 1 cap at 9am, one at 2pm and one at 7pm and all of my multi and B vits pre bed at 10:30pm, i had great sleep and mad dreams from yesterday
I think they work in different ways.
MKK works as a ghrelin mimetic. So I think combined might still increase HGH further plus Prolactrone has other really solid benefits.
MKK can raise Prolactin-
"Finally, in the 9-week study, a mean increase from baseline serum prolactin of 27%"
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1359/jbmr.1999.14.7.1182/full

So Prolactrone will increase HGH, inhibit prolactin, increased dopamine etc etc etc.
Seems like a good combo.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have completed around 1 week or more on prolactrone now at 3 caps per day split 5 hours apart e.g. 8am 1pm and 6 pm, and then have multivitamins and b super complex at 10-11pm pre bed, i have found this to be working well, mood has improved, sleep quality has improved and i have been having vivid dreams, i also seem to only need around 6-7 hours sleep and it feels more like 8-9, i like the effects of this supplement for this alone, any HGH boosting is an advantage, i will be starting on mk677 at 30 mg per night from tomorrow 11/09/2017 for few month run.
brundel would you recommend the use of huperzine a, to further boost GH effects from the MK and the Prolactrone combo, what dose is best i was thinking of 200mcg once a day pre bed with the MK, is there any other supplements which could be used to further boost / increase levels of GH.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also i plan on going back on FD2 either end of this month or beginning of october for a few month run.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have completed around 1 week or more on prolactrone now at 3 caps per day split 5 hours apart e.g. 8am 1pm and 6 pm, and then have multivitamins and b super complex at 10-11pm pre bed, i have found this to be working well, mood has improved, sleep quality has improved and i have been having vivid dreams, i also seem to only need around 6-7 hours sleep and it feels more like 8-9, i like the effects of this supplement for this alone, any HGH boosting is an advantage, i will be starting on mk677 at 30 mg per night from tomorrow 11/09/2017 for few month run.
brundel would you recommend the use of huperzine a, to further boost GH effects from the MK and the Prolactrone combo, what dose is best i was thinking of 200mcg once a day pre bed with the MK, is there any other supplements which could be used to further boost / increase levels of GH.
Logging it? I'll follow.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest huperzine as a somatostatin inhibitor yes.
I think it would go well with Prolactrone. It's insane how much hgh boost you can get from this stuff.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyperzine is good stuff. Would work perfectly with prolactrone or mk-677