PROLACTRONE

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I went to your site on where to buy some places are showing a different one.Different label and herbs

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I went to your site on where to buy some places are showing a different one.Different label and herbs
Same ingredients. just one uses the full Ldopa Name one uses the plant name. Exactly the same. New labels started last week. NONE of the retailers have them up. Just us. Everyone has the same thing.

mgbyrnc

Awards
2-1
or 1-1-1 dosage recommended?
with food? timing?

i keep getting mixed messages about a lot of the products. (regarding the dosing protocols)

also with folli... 2 months or 3 months recommended?
with food?
timing?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2-1
or 1-1-1 dosage recommended?
with food? timing?

i keep getting mixed messages about a lot of the products. (regarding the dosing protocols)

also with folli... 2 months or 3 months recommended?
with food?
timing?
Sometimes after a product has been use by a ton of people we have more information on timing and how it effects a wider range of people.
This is why dosing sometimes changes.
For example the Follidrone bottle says twice a day but it seems to work best all at once pre workout. We just were unsure as only 10 people on earth had eaten it.

Prolactrone-
Start with 1 daily with food. Makes me nauseated sometimes without it.
You can go up to 3 daily.
I like to take 2 before bed or with my last meal because it gives me super vivid Dreams.
So, take with food. If once a day take with your last meal.

Another reason you may see differences is we want you to avoid B6/pyridoxine/p5p with Prolactrone.
So if you take a multivitamin take the multi vit in the morn and the Pro at night or vice versa.

Follidrone Id say at least 2 months so 2 bottles.
3 is likely even better but its up to you. Guys had amazing results even at 4 weeks.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
It will be more than enough. Supposedly trendione converts to trenbolone. We tested Prolactrone on users of trenbolone acetate at 400 and 600mg weekly. In both cases Prolactin remained within range with the 400mg dose staying in the mid/low end range. Since this is a prohormone to tren it only converts at a small % to trenbolone. Im not sure the exact conversion rate but I assume its very low. Prolactrone will more than do the trick.
Yes please don't stop making this product. If you ever do please give us a warning at least a few months ahead of time

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No plans to stop.

mgbyrnc

Awards
thanks for the reply brundel

i read several times that you recommend against taking prolactrone before bed as it would be redundant with the natural HGH spike which occurs during sleep

is this no longer the case?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the reply brundel

i read several times that you recommend against taking prolactrone before bed as it would be redundant with the natural HGH spike which occurs during sleep

is this no longer the case?
The issue is its much more important to not take it with vit b6. Since many people take a multi vit this limits administration times.
Ive discovered it can also make some people sleepy and we know it helps with vivid dreams. Youll still get the HGH spike.
Youll just be asleep.

This again is a case of over time Us learning more about the ingredients and how they work on people.
Night time is fine.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Discontinue the B6 during the time your taking the Prolactrone.

Even 10mg b6 can reduce the effectiveness of Ldopa. More than that can prevent its action altogether.
THis includes p5p even at 5mg.
does this mean I should stop taking Opti-Men while on Prolactrone as it contains 50mg Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does this mean I should stop taking Opti-Men while on Prolactrone as it contains 50mg Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Take one in the morning and one at night. b6 is water soluble and goes through you quickly.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel Will it cause problems and a shoot in prolactin after discontinuing use?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel Will it cause problems and a shoot in prolactin after discontinuing use?
No rebound post use.
I got bloodwork 3 weeks after using Prolactrone and my prolactin was 5. The range goes to 18.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using 1 a day with my formeron/follidrone/mass 550 cycle. Will take out mass 550 for Viron once I use the 3 bottles

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What benefits did you notice on this?
For me the primary benefits are a HUGE increase in libido from both an increase in dopamine and the low PRL levels- and very deep sleep.
The sleep part = better recovery.
Also studies indicate 250mg Ldopa elevates HGH levels on average to 19.6.
THe human range is 0-3 so...19.6 is very high.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me the primary benefits are a HUGE increase in libido from both an increase in dopamine and the low PRL levels- and very deep sleep. The sleep part = better recovery. Also studies indicate 250mg Ldopa elevates HGH levels on average to 19.6. THe human range is 0-3 so...19.6 is very high.
sounds good will stack with follidrone waiting on np to have back in stock.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me the primary benefits are a HUGE increase in libido from both an increase in dopamine and the low PRL levels- and very deep sleep. The sleep part = better recovery. Also studies indicate 250mg Ldopa elevates HGH levels on average to 19.6. THe human range is 0-3 so...19.6 is very high.
How do you dose this?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you dose this?
You dont want to take vitamin b6 with it so I take them as far apart as possible.
So if you take a multivitamin keep this in mind.

I would do 1 am and 1 before bed.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Re dosing, I take my multi VIT when I wake up at 6.30am, then going forward 1 prolactrone at 4pm and 1 at 10.30pm

newbie8

Awards
You dont want to take vitamin b6 with it so I take them as far apart as possible.
So if you take a multivitamin keep this in mind.

I would do 1 am and 1 before bed.
Hi,

I usually drink a redbull before a workout. So taking both Redbull and Prolactrine will be bad?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IF it has a bunch of b6 in it then take it 12 hours or as far apart as possible.
You dont want to take Prolactrone before training anyways.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

How long does it take for this to start working nd to see benefits?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel

How long does it take for this to start working nd to see benefits?
Prolactrone works pretty fast.
Youll notice the deep sleep and vivid dreams within a couple -few days.
The libido and other benefits will come slower as prolactin drops and dopamine rises.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still dont understand why prolactrone should be more effective as when i take mucuna p. 99% together with green tea extract.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Brundel, I ordered Prolactrone because I came off a 3 month cycle of Ostarine. I'm shut down libido wise and I started taking liquid clomid and that has made an emotional roller coaster of sorts. Have you any knowledge about Ostarine and prolactin issues? FYI, I'm also taking MK677 ED. Thanks.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Brundel, I ordered Prolactrone because I came off a 3 month cycle of Ostarine. I'm shut down libido wise and I started taking liquid clomid and that has made an emotional roller coaster of sorts. Have you any knowledge about Ostarine and prolactin issues? FYI, I'm also taking MK677 ED. Thanks.
Not brundel but I think your issue maybe elevated estrogen. Were you/have you been taking an AI?

ETA I do love viron/prolactrone stack for great mood and libido.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Not brundel but I think your issue maybe elevated estrogen. Were you/have you been taking an AI?

ETA I do love viron/prolactrone stack for great mood and libido.
I was taking an AI, during cycle I was fine. It wasn't until the 2nd week of being off that libido went south.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully brundel weighs in, my guess is you're still just not recovered. I think viron might be a little more effective for libido than prolactrone. Curious as to the relation or ostarine and prolactin myself.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully brundel weighs in, my guess is you're still just not recovered. I think viron might be a little more effective for libido than prolactrone. Curious as to the relation or ostarine and prolactin myself.
Thanks man, I have no experience with Ostarine, this was my first cycle. I did a lengthy one too, 3 months.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I have no experience with Ostarine, this was my first cycle. I did a lengthy one too, 3 months.
What was the ostarine dose? Also dose of clomid? How many pumps of form?

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
What was the ostarine dose? Also dose of clomid? How many pumps of form?
I did 25mg of Ostarine and the Clomid is 25mg also. Although people say that 150-300mg doses of clomid is ballpark, thats not for me, I felt a little weird on it, emotional....which one would think that would be estrogen, but i have that in check. Even when I did AAS in the past and my estrogen was high, I never felt that way...so this is why I'm thinking my prolactin is elevated. Formeron was 1 pump day n night.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
It's not just that your estro is high it's the low T coming off cycle. Lowering your estrogen will quicken recovery. Clomid at 50 should be fine assuming it's not under dosed. 50/50/25/25. Maybe bump form to 2 pumps Am, 1-2 pm. Just enough to feel slight sides of low estrogen. That will quicken recovery. Sorry if this is all jumbled, posting from my phone

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
It's not just that your estro is high it's the low T coming off cycle. Lowering your estrogen will quicken recovery. Clomid at 50 should be fine assuming it's not under dosed. 50/50/25/25. Maybe bump form to 2 pumps Am, 1-2 pm. Just enough to feel slight sides of low estrogen. That will quicken recovery. Sorry if this is all jumbled, posting from my phone
Thanks bro, I tried everything including what you said, I been playing around for about 3 weeks now. I know I should get a blood test, but I like reading what my body is saying and try my best to fix it. I think I'm close, we'll see what the prolactrone will do.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I tried everything including what you said, I been playing around for about 3 weeks now. I know I should get a blood test, but I like reading what my body is saying and try my best to fix it. I think I'm close, we'll see what the prolactrone will do.
Good luck bro, keep us updated.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is tough without labs man. We dont really know whats going on so there is no way to know how to fix it.
Generally Prolactrone helps with libido even if prolactin isnt elevated so it cant hurt.

How long have you been on Formeron? and what dose?
Maybe estro is too low?

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
It is tough without labs man. We dont really know whats going on so there is no way to know how to fix it.
Generally Prolactrone helps with libido even if prolactin isnt elevated so it cant hurt.

How long have you been on Formeron? and what dose?
Maybe estro is too low?
Thanks for the reply Brundel. I been taking Formeron for about 4 months, 2 pumps a day. I know how low estrogen feels, almost as bad as high estrogen, so I know its not that. I should be getting prolactrone any day now, so I'll give that a shot. I think Ostarine is suppressive on a long cycle like I did and I wouldn't be surprised if my prolactin is up there.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Brundel. I been taking Formeron for about 4 months, 2 pumps a day. I know how low estrogen feels, almost as bad as high estrogen, so I know its not that. I should be getting prolactrone any day now, so I'll give that a shot. I think Ostarine is suppressive on a long cycle like I did and I wouldn't be surprised if my prolactin is up there.
How did things turn out?

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
How did things turn out?
So far, great, I been taking prolactrone, viron and follidrone. It's a slow ride back up, PCT is never fun and typically it takes 4 weeks sometimes more. Libido is slowly rising and training is going strong too.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started prolactone and I love the pre dose for the vivid dreams. :)

My dosing scheme is-
1 as soon as I wake up. Don't need food with it. No nauseous.
2 caps pre bed.

hide83

Awards
How much prolactrone would you recommend for a tren trest and hdrol cycle? Tren (oral)would be pretty low at 60mg, trest at 75 (oral and td) and hdrol at 100mg?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
That is a really long time on form... 120 days?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much prolactrone would you recommend for a tren trest and hdrol cycle? Tren (oral)would be pretty low at 60mg, trest at 75 (oral and td) and hdrol at 100mg?
1 cap three times per day with a meal.
I would take an AI with that as well...or drop the hdrol. Its terrible and causes the worst cases of gyno Ive ever seen. Make sure to run both the prolactrone and an AI from the start of cycle through the end of PCT.

hide83

Awards
Thanks- I have arimidex and form that I'll be running. I've run Hdrol before and it doesn't give me any sides at all.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool man. Just dont want bad things to happen to good people.
Add the Prolactrone and your all covered!

zwigz

Awards
Is it ok to use prolactrone if your taking benzodiazepines?