Prolactrone and letrone gyno removal?

discusdan

Awards
Hi I have developed gyno from an epi cycle had form and viron for pct, think it was rebound gyno. Used atd and remaining formeron and it has reduced alot in size. Both nipples still a bit sensitive though only one lump in left nipple. Was going to give prolactrone and letrone a go incase I has high prolactin? Thoughts please :)

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Id try prolactrone, Letrone and rebirth.

Rebirth is a promising product aswell

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Btw I wouldn't expect total gyno removal but it can definatly help get your hormones in sync and improve the problem a bit

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would for SURE give it a shot.
Ultimately alot rides on how long its been there and how severe. The combo of Letrone and Prolactrone would be my first choice though.
1x Letrone twice daily.
1x Prolactrone 1-3x daily. I prefer the Pro with food as it makes me slightly nauseated sometimes.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
My gyno has reduced, I'm on my 3rd week of this daily :
1 Letrone
2 Prolactrone
2 Viron
3 Dermacrine pumps

I believe that the Letrone has reduced it since I have taken all of these other products before.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My gyno has reduced, I'm on my 3rd week of this daily :
1 Letrone
2 Prolactrone
2 Viron
3 Dermacrine pumps

I believe that the Letrone has reduced it since I have taken all of these other products before.
Awesome!
Yah pretty sure its the Letrone. Pretty solid stuff. Im surprised that I was able to find something new that is this strong as an AI.
In one study atractylenolide1 reduced aromatase 94% but the atractylodes macro itself reduced it 87% so.....not bad for a plant.
Im glad its doing the trick. As you probably know pre existing gyno is notoriously difficult to combat. If you attack it right when it shows its hard but after its been there a while its exceptionally difficult to get rid of.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I would for SURE give it a shot.
Ultimately alot rides on how long its been there and how severe. The combo of Letrone and Prolactrone would be my first choice though.
1x Letrone twice daily.
1x Prolactrone 1-3x daily. I prefer the Pro with food as it makes me slightly nauseated sometimes.
No Rebirth in that gyno removal stack - any particular reason?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on letrone now as a solo run and it's definitely some good stuff. The three stack combo could help and if not it will definitely help your body composition

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No Rebirth in that gyno removal stack - any particular reason?
Just because lots of guys cant afford several products. Ideally Rebirth would be in the mix.

In this case an Ai>SERM because while the serm might block estro and therefore potentially reduce gyno symptoms they will likely come right back upon cessation of administration. A SERM will not reduce estrogen and it will almost certainly raise test levels which will in turn raise estrogen levels! So....it may even make it worse at the end of the day is not used with an AI.
Instead we tank out estrogen which will reduce the gyno symptoms but will contribute to maintenance post therapy as estro levels will be low not high.
Does this make sense? Its a little early for me.

The Prolactrone is included in case it is prolactin related as without labs we have no idea whats really going on.

Ideal=
Rebirth
Letrone
Prolactrone

Sufficient=
Letrone
Prolactrone

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Just because lots of guys cant afford several products. Ideally Rebirth would be in the mix.

In this case an Ai>SERM because while the serm might block estro and therefore potentially reduce gyno symptoms they will likely come right back upon cessation of administration. A SERM will not reduce estrogen and it will almost certainly raise test levels which will in turn raise estrogen levels! So....it may even make it worse at the end of the day is not used with an AI.
Instead we tank out estrogen which will reduce the gyno symptoms but will contribute to maintenance post therapy as estro levels will be low not high.

The Prolactrone is included in case it is prolactin related as without labs we have no idea whats really going on.

Ideal=
Rebirth
Letrone
Prolactrone

Sufficient=
Letrone
Prolactrone
Makes sense indeed, I was just wondering if the omission of Rebirth meant that you felt it wouldn't be helpful as part of a stack. Some on AM prefer to run SERMS and AIs consecutively rather than concurrently, which I thought might have been your reasoning.

Also discusdan , prepare to experience some serious "Limitless" vibes (presuming you've seen the movie) after a few days of Prolactrone. I suddenly found myself being motivated to do stuff I'd been procrastinating about for months, was the first time I could see the colour of my bedroom's carpet in a while due to the sudden lack of general untidiness :D

Also, don't question why your dreams are suddenly so exciting and exotic, just go with it. ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah its pretty amazing how things change when dopamine rises. Motivation, confidence, mood increase, vivid dreams, LIBIDO!

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Yah its pretty amazing how things change when dopamine rises. Motivation, confidence, mood increase, vivid dreams, LIBIDO!
That awkward moment when you're sitting in a college class and you start pitching tents every ten minutes for no reason, like when you were 13 :D

cstallion

Awards
  • Established

Ideal=
Rebirth
Letrone
Prolactrone

Sufficient=
Letrone
Prolactrone
So what dosing protocol would you recommend for this brudnel?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That awkward moment when you're sitting in a college class and you start pitching tents every ten minutes for no reason, like when you were 13 :D
Luckily you're in college, so you probably have books. So you can go back to the old high school block your junk with books....haha

newbie8

Awards
What color are suppose to be the Prolactrone capsule?

CobbledPath

Awards
Where would one find a stack of Rebirth, Letrone and Prolactrone to buy? I've had lumps under my nipples for a while and want to remove them.

newbie8

Awards
Where would one find a stack of Rebirth, Letrone and Prolactrone to buy? I've had lumps under my nipples for a while and want to remove them.
Not sure if you can buy as a stack. Try tgbsupplements but fyi...I am using all three and its really helping. Brundel, you are a genius. Brundel, whats up with preworkout?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if you can buy as a stack. Try tgbsupplements but fyi...I am using all three and its really helping. Brundel, you are a genius. Brundel, whats up with preworkout?
I appreciate the kind words.
Try TGB, Strong supplements, Nutriverse. They all have stock.
The preworkout was on the front burner but something special has taken its place. I expect 30-60 days for our next release and the pre is probably ready around mid summer.

newbie8

Awards
I appreciate the kind words.
Try TGB, Strong supplements, Nutriverse. They all have stock.
The preworkout was on the front burner but something special has taken its place. I expect 30-60 days for our next release and the pre is probably ready around mid summer.
Question, does Rebirth raise estrogen?