Prohormones 101 with Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better or same as Epiandro?
they should be on par with one another, only drawback on both is the need to take higher doses than we'd like to, but they both work

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps a day is not enough?
all depends on the purpose. Most people who are using any of the current prohormones are dosing at 3+/day for just about everything. size, weight, and past hormonal history all play a role

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Mark McGuire and dat der Superdrol.

That was the real deal.

Divo

Divo

Awards
Great write up. Is there an order of how you would recommend these based on varying levels of training experience (e.g. what's best for the less experienced vs. a seasoned vet)?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great write up. Is there an order of how you would recommend these based on varying levels of training experience (e.g. what's best for the less experienced vs. a seasoned vet)?
1-Testosterone and 1-AD are a solid base for just about anyone. For a more experienced user, I'd suggest either,

1. Superdrol
2. Upping their dose of 1-test of 1-ad
3. Adding a second hormone

Divo

Divo

Awards
1-Testosterone and 1-AD are a solid base for just about anyone. For a more experienced user, I'd suggest either,

1. Superdrol
Recommendations on reputable sites to purchase 1-Test and 1-AD?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
1. Superdrol
Would anavar be a good choice for someone who has only done 1 cycle? Seems like 1, 4, & EPI would stack well, and provide a nice cut up bulk.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Would anavar be a good choice for someone who has only done 1 cycle? Seems like 1, 4, & EPI would stack well, and provide a nice cut up bulk.
It was my first cycle and it was great! (All three separate thou not in one like Anavar) It was a full bulk not as lean but gained 17 lbs kept 13 so far (on the last days of pct) I'm sure that could vary based on dosages and as well. I would enjoy seeing what kind of a difference that prasteron makes too let us know if you run it!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Nice, how long did you run it, and how much did you dose?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice, how long did you run it, and how much did you dose?
330 1 and 4 for 7 weeks , epi last 4 weeks 500 but upped it to 1000 for 3 days and taking half the dose pwo made the weight feel light as hell

Thors69hammer

Awards
He Vaughn just joined the site wanting to run the shred stack what would you recommend for pct and what should I expect know the concept or the stack just curious on if there anything in particular I should pay attention too or keep in mind thanks and liver support on the stack?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He Vaughn just joined the site wanting to run the shred stack what would you recommend for pct and what should I expect know the concept or the stack just curious on if there anything in particular I should pay attention too or keep in mind thanks and liver support on the stack?
no need for liver support as all actives are non-methylated.

for PCT, you can go OTC with products like Novedex XT, Arimiplex, or Reversitol v2 + Testabolan

Thors69hammer

Awards
Awesome thanks for the quick response really looking forward to try this stack and see if it get me out this plateau

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome thanks for the quick response really looking forward to try this stack and see if it get me out this plateau
Personally.. I would highly suggest adding testabolan to any pct. Helping free up bound inactive testosterone can NOT be overlooked with 3,4 divinil.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very great thread and lots of information! Wish you guys were putting out logs on AM right now.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very great thread and lots of information! Wish you guys were putting out logs on AM right now.
we had a lot of great logs upon release, have you checked them out yet?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
we had a lot of great logs upon release, have you checked them out yet?
Made it thorough only 2 so far. Got another one bookmarked. Looking for someone closer to my own stats.

Joinville

Joinville

Awards
What are the dosage of 1 andro 4 andro and epiandro on anavar ?

equalz25

Awards
Since it seems 500 is the go to minimum, what product would you guys recommend to get the correct dose of Epi?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since it seems 500 is the go to minimum, what product would you guys recommend to get the correct dose of Epi?
Hey bud, what's your question - this is a 5-year old thread you just chimed in on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One of the board sponsors has a transdermal epiandro that's 450mg per serving and the TD his a higher bioavailability making it about 1.5x the oral ( give or take ) anyway

@thebigt I know we're in a company promotion thread but seeing how the thread died 5 years ago lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One of the board sponsors has a transdermal epiandro that's 450mg per serving and the TD his a higher bioavailability making it about 1.5x the oral ( give or take ) anyway

@thebigt I know we're in a company promotion thread but seeing how the thread died 5 years ago lol.
thanks @Smont

@equalz25 iconic formulations ultra epi is 450mg per dose with transdermal delivery...use rep code THEBIGT and it's $48, best bang for the buck, imo.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks @Smont

@equalz25 iconic formulations ultra epi is 450mg per dose with transdermal delivery...use rep code THEBIGT and it's $48, best bang for the buck, imo.
What site do ppl order at? Any time I have googled iconic formulations the dps site always comes up first

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What site do ppl order at? Any time I have googled iconic formulations the dps site always comes up first
iconicformulations.com

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thx, wanted to make sure ppl were going to the right place 👍
thank you for pointing this out for me, i sometimes forget some of the new guys might be unfamiliar with the iconic formulations site.:)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
thank you for pointing this out for me, i sometimes forget some of the new guys might be unfamiliar with the iconic formulations site.:)
I’ve been around the forum and noticed you guys talking about the supps but never went to the site…..that pre workout profile looks awesome!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been around the forum and noticed you guys talking about the supps but never went to the site…..that pre workout profile looks awesome!!!
thanks...both ultra and sweat have treated me well.