Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Progresson/advice

SwillSmitch

Member
Stats: 6"2 205 22yrs old. Been lifting and eating correctly for about 4 years now. Been a runner my whole life so fitness has always been around. Also, the fact that I'm a natural Ectomorph it is insanely tough to grow, but it is coming slowly.

I just wanted to get some feed back on what it looks like I new to work on and a guesstimation on body fat percentage. One picture is from last year. Thanks

Invalid Link Removed

Last year
 

Attachments

  • image-286257414.jpg
    image-286257414.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 371
  • image-4242977210.jpg
    image-4242977210.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 377
I'd guess about 12-13 on bf. Work on the upper chest, arms and shoulders. Can't see the back. Good work tho so far
 
Back
Top