brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK. We will start with a noot.
Ill make it next week. 4 ingredients.

Ill send 2 weeks worth to a handful of you guys.
We will have you take some brain tests.
Maybe an IQ if you guys all agree. Memory, cognitive function etc. Well do before, after 2 weeks and directly after acute administration 1 week out.

Thoughts?

CJNator

Awards
That seems pretty cool, a before and after IQ test to test the product?

nick76

nick76

Awards
OK. We will start with a noot.
Ill make it next week. 4 ingredients.

Ill send 2 weeks worth to a handful of you guys.
We will have you take some brain tests.
Maybe an IQ if you guys all agree. Memory, cognitive function etc. Well do before, after 2 weeks and directly after acute administration 1 week out.

Thoughts?
I'm in for sure if the offer is there! I've tried loads of different noots in the past. Wish I had something right now to help me study for my organic chemistry final tomorrow :blink:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That seems pretty cool, a before and after IQ test to test the product?
Yes sir.
I believe with the right things we can improve IQ at least acutely.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Definitely. As part of my job I constantly have to update and re educate myself. Any help would be wonderful

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I'm in to try the noot if you need some more peeps!

Also, a staple product I'd like you to make a multivitamin. I currently take Jim stoppanis because I believe his is the best. I like it because he leaves out calcium, vitamin d and zinc and magnesium. He does this because they interfere with absorption of a lot of the other vitamins so I believe his to be the best. If you could make one like his I would love it. And his are kind of pricey being on bb.com exclusively.

CJNator

Awards
Yes sir.
I believe with the right things we can improve IQ at least acutely.
Thats pretty cool, id like to find out my IQ generally lol and a noot product that can increase it would be groundbreaking especially for people studying and in college. In high school my IQ was 97.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in to try the noot if you need some more peeps!

Also, a staple product I'd like you to make a multivitamin. I currently take Jim stoppanis because I believe his is the best. I like it because he leaves out calcium, vitamin d and zinc and magnesium. He does this because they interfere with absorption of a lot of the other vitamins so I believe his to be the best. If you could make one like his I would love it. And his are kind of pricey being on bb.com exclusively.
I think in this case I agree with Jim that some vitamins interfere and we do have a multivitamin in the works.
Let me ask you guys a question.

1. vitamin caps
2. vitamin drink mix like emergenC etc.
Would you rather just take the cap or have a more instant release drink.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats pretty cool, id like to find out my IQ generally lol and a noot product that can increase it would be groundbreaking especially for people studying and in college. In high school my IQ was 97.
Ive spent alot of energy reading into how to increase brain function. I know it is possible with the right supplementation.
Im not gonna spill the beans in a public forum as alot of the stuff people take do more harm than good.
But there are certain things we can do that increase cognitive function.
Id like to test it here.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think in this case I agree with Jim that some vitamins interfere and we do have a multivitamin in the works.
Let me ask you guys a question.

1. vitamin caps
2. vitamin drink mix like emergenC etc.
Would you rather just take the cap or have a more instant release drink.
Personally, prefer caps for convenience. Powder form may help slightly with absorption, but liquid gel caps seem to work better then solid tablets. So, liquid gel caps would be best IMO.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, prefer caps for convenience. Powder form may help slightly with absorption, but liquid gel caps seem to work better then solid tablets. So, liquid gel caps would be best IMO.
This^

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I second the liquid gel caps

CJNator

Awards
A multi is a risky investment imo, I never see companies come out with them anymore. Plus also isn't it bad to take multi vitamins without know if you're deficit in a certain vitamin?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A multi is a risky investment imo, I never see companies come out with them anymore. Plus also isn't it bad to take multi vitamins without know if you're deficit in a certain vitamin?
6% of the total dietary supplement sales in the US is multivitamin.
Some vitamins can be bad if you take too much like D and E and A and some interfere with others so formulation is exceptionally important.
But because of the type of diets most bodybuilders eat= Very bland, high protein, not as much greens as would be ideal etc combined with heavy training can leave us in a state of malnutrition. A properly formulated vitamin is a viable solution for most.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6% of the total dietary supplement sales in the US is multivitamin.
Some vitamins can be bad if you take too much like D and E and A and some interfere with others so formulation is exceptionally important.
But because of the type of diets most bodybuilders eat= Very bland, high protein, not as much greens as would be ideal etc combined with heavy training can leave us in a state of malnutrition. A properly formulated vitamin is a viable solution for most.
The issue more with E and A isnt the dose but rahter most only include one isomer rather including all the forms and the form that is used depletes the other forms which are more beneficial anyways.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The margin on a multivitamin are less then some other products, but they are a staple. So the repeat orders increase. So, I don't feel it would be a bad investment. In the end this is not really for us to worry about. Brundel is an intelligent dude with good business sense so if he willingly to put it out it makes sense for him. This thread is more about ideas on products that the people want BLR to add to their line.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so Im going to press some of the brain product in the next day or so.
Going to include centella /gotu kola but debating dose.

What do you guys think.
20:1 extract.
Im thinking 200mg.

I want to include you guys as much as possible.
Ill press enough to send 5 people 2 weeks worth.

Then we can talk about tests we can take to asses if it really altered memory etc.
Like a brain exercise site that tracks progress and has tests that can be repeated.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The margin on a multivitamin are less then some other products, but they are a staple. So the repeat orders increase. So, I don't feel it would be a bad investment. In the end this is not really for us to worry about. Brundel is an intelligent dude with good business sense so if he willingly to put it out it makes sense for him. This thread is more about ideas on products that the people want BLR to add to their line.
yea vitamins will make me no money but for me its more about making great products and making them available to you guys.
I could make crap, cheap products with fancy labels and sell them via affiliate marketing with trial offers and rebills and Id probably make millions a year doing so. But the products would be crap and while money is nice I cant take it with me. Id rather be remembered as the guy who made amazing products and cared about others than that guy who had money.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in for testing if you are interested

CJNator

Awards
All good points, I'm just not too knowledgeable on multivitamins. Can't wait to see the final product

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody willing to run some labs for us?
Ill supply 60 days worth of product for 1x serum HGH labs.
If you dont have insurance its probably not gonna work as HGH testing isnt gonna be cheap I doubt.

This is a new product
New delivery system
Something nobody I dont think has ever really pulled off but we have some new tech.
You wont be disappointed. The guys we have using it now are comparing it to 6iu serostim daily.
I expect labs to confirm HGH levels at 300% of normal or higher. Legit.

CJNator

Awards
If you dont have insurance its probably not gonna work as HGH testing isnt gonna be cheap I doubt.

This is a new product
New delivery system
Something nobody I dont think has ever really pulled off but we have some new tech.
You wont be disappointed. The guys we have using it now are comparing it to 6iu serostim daily.
Try making this an actual thread to reach out to everyone else. Maybe a contest, also they should show that they have done labs in the past.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

This is a new product
New delivery system
Online medical labs companies charge about 50 bucks for a gh,serum test. I would gladly do it for such results if you don't mind someone in my age bracket. (>50). Let me know.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established

This is a new product
New delivery system
I'm in. I can get a serum HGH test done for $52.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Online medical labs companies charge about 50 bucks for a gh,serum test. I would gladly do it for such results if you don't mind someone in my age bracket. (>50). Let me know.
I'm in. I can get a serum HGH test done for $52.
Honestly I dont think age will matter unless you have serious pituitary issues.

Both of you guys please PM me. Ill need to ask you to sign a non disclosure contract prior to talking to you more about it.
There is too much invested in this to let info leak.
I can promise you 2 things-
1. When you see and hear what it is your going to be VERY excited.
2. Ive given it to about a dozen people and all absolutely love it. The real gear head guys I know are comparing it to 5-6 iu legit HGH. Daily.

Both of you guys in the US?

also when you take the test will be a major factor so youll have to be able to time the testing at a certain point after administration. I dont know if the online tests will allow this.
I need you to test at the 3.5hr mark after administration.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so Im going to press some of the brain product in the next day or so.
Going to include centella /gotu kola but debating dose.

What do you guys think.
20:1 extract.
Im thinking 200mg.

I want to include you guys as much as possible.
Ill press enough to send 5 people 2 weeks worth.

Then we can talk about tests we can take to asses if it really altered memory etc.
Like a brain exercise site that tracks progress and has tests that can be repeated.
Would be interested TBH

Work in a fast pace law firm that's currently booming. Revenue/case load year-over-year has quadrupled. I'm churning out motions about as fast as I can type for 8 hours a day.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Both of you guys please PM me. Ill need to ask you to sign a non disclosure contract prior to talking to you more about it.
2. Ive given it to about a dozen people and all absolutely love it. The real gear head guys I know are comparing it to 5-6 iu legit HGH. Daily.

also when you take the test will be a major factor so youll have to be able to time the testing at a certain point after administration. I dont know if the online tests will allow this.
Yes online test will allow this. Because once you get your requisition papers from the website,
you can go to any Lab Corp and any time you want. No appointment needed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would be interested TBH

Work in a fast pace law firm that's currently booming. Revenue/case load year-over-year has quadrupled. I'm churning out motions about as fast as I can type for 8 hours a day.
Ok well add you to the list.
This stuff I expect will greatly impact performance.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

brundel i think my bro xxAMPxx would be a great candidate for this....!

He's got a lot of experience with this kind of stuff....

xxAMPxx

xxAMPxx

Awards

This is a new product
New delivery system
Would love to be in on a GH trial! Lab work is no problem...
brundel

Ill pm you

:rambo:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

This is a new product
New delivery system
I get labs done regularly, but I have never checked my GH levels. I wonder how much additional charge it would actually be? I am interested btw

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
has anything been sent out on the mailing list....signed up quite a while back and nothing. Maybe my email is blocking it?
and if you make brundel I will buy it....

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
has anything been sent out on the mailing list....signed up quite a while back and nothing. Maybe my email is blocking it?
and if you make brundel I will buy it....
I am interested in this and updates on new PWO, Incinderine reformulation.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havnt sent any email promos out yet. We dont want to badger people.
So Ill send out some marketing when we get close and I will only send it a few times.
Once we know how much this stuff increases HGH levels we will know if we will sell it or not.

Currently on deck for testing=

HGH product
Brain product
I expect by next week we will have some(PARTIAL) pre workout samples. This means itll taste like crap and will only have some of the ingredients but we need to test 2 specific ingredients so Ill be looking for a few guys to try this as well.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havnt sent any email promos out yet. We dont want to badger people.
So Ill send out some marketing when we get close and I will only send it a few times.
Once we know how much this stuff increases HGH levels we will know if we will sell it or not.

Currently on deck for testing=

HGH product
Brain product
I expect by next week we will have some(PARTIAL) pre workout samples. This means itll taste like crap and will only have some of the ingredients but we need to test 2 specific ingredients so Ill be looking for a few guys to try this as well.
Awesome

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying all of these once they are in production

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established