Product Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
This has been a hellacious work week! I think we need a product that calms you down and kinda just mellows you out. Thoughts??

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This has been a hellacious work week! I think we need a product that calms you down and kinda just mellows you out. Thoughts??
try moving for 7 straight weeks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
as long as its not kratom, phenibut or ash. non habit forming. if it was a blend of herbs that you could steep and drink (believe primordial performance had something like that, although never tried it) that would be great

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
as long as its not kratom, phenibut or ash. non habit forming. if it was a blend of herbs that you could steep and drink (believe primordial performance had something like that, although never tried it) that would be great
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Lol. Nothing habit forming or that has metabolites of something else. There used to be an HGH supp I took that did what I'm talking about, but I can't remember what it was.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Passion Flower + magnesium + glycine works pretty well for me and is not expensive. But, yeah if you guys can put something out that beats this this then I am interested.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Passion Flower + magnesium + glycine works pretty well for me and is not expensive. But, yeah if you guys can put something out that beats this this then I am interested.
Those are all great ingredients and it may contain some, none, or all of those mentioned, but regardless of the composition it will be effective without promoting physical dependency.

Most products of this nature are designed to make the user woozy. This product will be more of a nootropic relaxant, possessing potent anxiolytic properties without the typical mental impairment or hang-over effect. ;)

And yes, tallguy, it will also be an endocrine booster, like the GH product you might be thinking of (unless you're thinking of GHB and we aren't allowed to do that one, lol)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Those are all great ingredients and it may contain some, none, or all of those mentioned, but regardless of the composition it will be effective without promoting physical dependency.

Most products of this nature are designed to make the user woozy. This product will be more of a nootropic relaxant, possessing potent anxiolytic properties without the typical mental impairment or hang-over effect. ;)

And yes, tallguy, it will also be an endocrine booster, like the GH product you might be thinking of (unless you're thinking of GHB and we aren't allowed to do that one, lol)
Sounds perfect! I am in!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I wasn't sure my idea had been taken seriously. Lol.
Heck yeah we take you seriously. And it's on the books now bro, so this is gonna happen! But if it turns out all messed up I'll blame you tho. :p J/K!

The goal of NI products in general is max versatility. If you can take 1 product and accomplish 2 or 3 objectives, that's a high value product. Right? Relaxant at low doses, Sleep aid at higher doses, Test/GH booster, has some essential vitamins and minerals in it too, etc.. AND it won't make you slow the next morning or get you strung out. That's the target of this product and I think a lot of guys would love it. A nootropic relaxant? Yeah!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Heck yeah!!!! I'm so in for the testing on this it's not even funny!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Well, you and smith have the inside track my man, always! I'd like Rock to test it also, if he'd like, because based on his ingredient suggestions I think he'd probably enjoy this product.

If you just wanna get a woozy buzz to relax or sleep, take some phenibut or have a few drinks or something, ya know? Easy fix. But this relaxant is for the guy who wants to chill, and needs to keep his head at the same time without judgement or reaction times being too compromised. Plus, with the endocrine bonus effects it'll fit right in to most athlete's lifestyle too.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Well, you and smith have the inside track my man, always! I'd like Rock to test it also, if he'd like, because based on his ingredient suggestions I think he'd probably enjoy this product.

If you just wanna get a woozy buzz to relax or sleep, take some phenibut or have a few drinks or something, ya know? Easy fix. But this relaxant is for the guy who wants to chill, and needs to keep his head at the same time without judgement or reaction times being too compromised. Plus, with the endocrine bonus effects it'll fit right in to most athlete's lifestyle too.
That sounds exactly like what I'm looking for bro!!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
That sounds exactly like what I'm looking for bro!!!
Yeah, I think a lot of guys could use something like this. I used to moonlight at a club as a doorman, and the other guys on the team were usually off playing grab-azz with the waitresses, or shooting darts, or getting drunk themselves or whatever, basically leaving it on me to cover the whole scene! Occupancy was about 150, and it would get hectic sometimes. Coffee and Baileys ain't a bad solution, lol, but I've learned a few better tricks since then to control stress without losing focus. ;)

So when you're filling out that report, and the boss comes in and slams that specimen cup down on your desk because there was another 'incident', you can just smile and say 'hey, he came at me first, I'm good' :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
again, after the past few weeks, I need to relax man. just some more boxes to unpack and that's it, but im in on this one for sure-

going forward, NutraChem just put tallguy34 and I down for everything - except things that will shrink stuff

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Absolutely in for testing this! Sounds perfect!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Absolutely in for testing this! Sounds perfect!
the 3 of us should do it- lets get Animal House, Caddy Shack and 1 more. should be a good night!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tetrasorb B-AET, anyone? The transdermal stuff was amazing, but I wonder if tetrasorb b-AET could compare.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Tetrasorb B-AET, anyone? The transdermal stuff was amazing, but I wonder if tetrasorb b-AET could compare.
Good suggestion, ma70. Oral AET works anyway, so Tet should only make it better!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good suggestion, ma70. Oral AET works anyway, so Tet should only make it better!
Yeah. Anecdotal reviews of oral BAET was good enough, but with your technology I think it'd be a great alternative (or even just better in general) compared to transdermal BAET. I guess I just love popping pills :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah. Anecdotal reviews of oral BAET was good enough, but with your technology I think it'd be a great alternative (or even just better in general) compared to transdermal BAET. I guess I just love popping pills :)
morpheus%201080.jpg

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
The real question is, if you take both red and blue pill, do they cancel out? Or do you become the matrix?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The real question is, if you take both red and blue pill, do they cancel out? Or do you become the matrix?
you have to reboot

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Hmmm, why not just make one huge purple pill, for those who can't decide or want both? Rebooting sounds a bit extreme, lol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hmmm, why not just make one huge purple pill, for those who can't decide or want both? Rebooting sounds a bit extreme, lol.
the matrix is a complicated network chem, very complicated lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
would also like to see a cool shaker bottle.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
don't forget that we requested a mass and strength sup as we well, bulking season is coming- im glad you come on the forum to give the shout outs, but get back in the lab and start mixing lmao

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
don't forget that we requested a mass and strength sup as we well, bulking season is coming- im glad you come on the forum to give the shout outs, but get back in the lab and start mixing lmao
The new gainers are practically done. I think even the packaging components are in. Now I'm just doing the paperwork part. Boringgg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The new gainers are practically done. I think even the packaging components are in. Now I'm just doing the paperwork part. Boringgg
[video=youtube;c7MWV4gMUMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7MWV4gMUMs[/video]

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
cant wait- so much good stuff coming

lanky

Awards
  • Established
transdermal 11keto dht seems to be working...I have to dose it around 20mg though..really smells though with the dmso

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
a post work out supplement- not protein shake, - probably a repeat BUT

im dying over here! lol

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
a post work out supplement- not protein shake, - probably a repeat BUT

im dying over here! lol
Something kinda like Cell Tech's Halo? I used to use that stuff and thought it was pretty decent for Cell Tech

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Something kinda like Cell Tech's Halo? I used to use that stuff and thought it was pretty decent for Cell Tech
at this point at chugging swedish fish lol

i love our protein, but something that revitalizes you- electrolytes, carb, l glut, amino's creapure, and hint of green tea & rose hip

and in case someone wants this, too bad- patent pending NI style!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
at this point at chugging swedish fish lol

i love our protein, but something that revitalizes you- electrolytes, carb, l glut, amino's creapure, and hint of green tea & rose hip

and in case someone wants this, too bad- patent pending NI style!
Agreed. Plus a lot of the time I end up eating right after working out, so if I do a shake to hold me over (cause cook time) then I end up expelling protein instead of using it. A recovery drink with all the benefits of a post workout shake, minus the protein, would be amazing. Something that helps with insulin uptake, recovery, etc.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Agreed. Plus a lot of the time I end up eating right after working out, so if I do a shake to hold me over (cause cook time) then I end up expelling protein instead of using it. A recovery drink with all the benefits of a post workout shake, minus the protein, would be amazing. Something that helps with insulin uptake, recovery, etc.
exactly- after i have a shake after i workout, i want a pillow! i want to be energized and enjoy that pump - especially when using monopump

Status
Not open for further replies.