Product Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I just got the supplies for my suppository. The pez is just to go to a happy place for self comfort after.
you just had to put the ky jelly in the pic, just had to do it

lanky

Awards
  • Established
you just had to put the ky jelly in the pic, just had to do it
The pharmacist reccomended it over astroglide. I did not realize someone i went to in high school was in line behind me and saw the whole interaction..i hope this does not start any rumors.lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The pharmacist reccomended it over astroglide. I did not realize someone i went to in high school was in line behind me and saw the whole interaction..i hope this does not start any rumors.lol
start them, you just confirmed them lmao lol

lanky

Awards
  • Established
It starts out with a epiandro suppository.....next thing you know your in the ER after accidently falling on a cucumber while gardening

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I had to buy the pez because i could not act like i was there just for the lube

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
a post work out sup that would help infuse amino's into the body- vs getting destroyed in the stomach
a hydrolyzed protein but encapsulated. just because its so dam bitter and use tetra sorb

lanky

Awards
  • Established
The suppository experiment did not go as planned..i did not cross the threshold thus preserving my delicate cherry.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The suppository experiment did not go as planned..i did not cross the threshold thus preserving my delicate cherry.
aww shucks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well, as long as the PEZ are still safe, that's what really matters. :D
the line that has been crossed cant even be seen anymore-:damnit1:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i keep coming back here, like watching a gruesome train wreck. waiting for some explosion or gigantic fireball

lmao

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I mixed a little of the epiandro in a hardened gylcerin pre made suppository but i was afraid it may need a little extra chemicals to act as a carrier but i had some ideas but i did not want to damage my rectum with caustic agents that have a high ph and act as an irritant or carcinogenic..last thing i need 20 years later is rectal cancer from an epiandrosterone suppository..overall i thought it was to much work and a little to "messy" and embarrassing to buy the products needed for this administration route. Maybe i will develop a ph you apply under your armpit like axiron. More of a gel like consistency. Can have a nice scent also...and the propylene glycol will act as a nautural deodorant anyway.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
What the **** is going on here?
I'm not entirely sure Alph, but I think it's some weird new street drug kids make with adrenal hormones, PEZ and a beer bong? I try not to think about it too much. lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm not entirely sure Alph, but I think it's some weird new street drug kids make with adrenal hormones, PEZ and a beer bong? I try not to think about it too much. lol
Lmao I think I want some but I'm just not quite sure

lanky

Awards
  • Established
suppository999.jpg

the suppository was a little bit bigger than I expected

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How about some forskolin! Oh wait, we are bringing that out too ��

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
So this went from a product request thread to a diddle the brown eye while using suppositories... Lol. That's the definitions of "that escalated quickly".

Let's talk about some new product requests though! Anyone have anything new they wanna see? I've heard rumors of a little somethin somethin, but can't talk too much on it just yet!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Mentioned if before, but a

post work out mix of
amino's with peptide protein
intra workout
possible greens formula

and since winter is coming
a mass gaining PH
a mass gaining protein

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
That's what I'm talking about! Forever bulk! Winter is year round! Sorta... Lol. Bulking PH for sure!

And I love the idea of an intra workout!

I'm typically sipping on about 42 oz of extend BCAAs during my workouts, but I've used intras and they just work better.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Mentioned if before, but a

post work out mix of
amino's with peptide protein
intra workout
possible greens formula

and since winter is coming
a mass gaining PH
a mass gaining protein
The new Protein Powders with the Ghrelin agonist isn't a mass protein?

And yes, the Greens. ;) Haven't forgotten that one!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
That's what I'm talking about! Forever bulk! Winter is year round! Sorta... Lol. Bulking PH for sure!

And I love the idea of an intra workout!

I'm typically sipping on about 42 oz of extend BCAAs during my workouts, but I've used intras and they just work better.
Xtend, the original intra! I like that idea. We should do a BCAA intra with electrolytes and all that, kinda like Xtend and Poseidon hooked up and had a love child or something. :)

But first, I predict our new Pre will cause a transient, nationwide drop in Intra use, lol. Why? Because Zeus is so powerful that you really don't feel like you need anything else!

Here's what happens: 30-45 minutes after you start lifting, you'll remember you didn't make an Intra. It bugs you a little because you're pretty OCD about stuff like that, but you keep training. Then after another hour or so, you just blow off the idea of the missing Intra completely, because it's already been 2hrs and you're just amazed you're still going! Or at least that's the typical pattern, lol.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Xtend, the original intra! I like that idea. We should do a BCAA intra with electrolytes and all that, kinda like Xtend and Poseidon hooked up and had a love child or something. :)

But first, I predict our new Pre will cause a transient, nationwide drop in Intra use, lol. Why? Because Zeus is so powerful that you really don't feel like you need anything else!

Here's what happens: 30-45 minutes after you start lifting, you'll remember you didn't make an Intra. It bugs you a little because you're pretty OCD about stuff like that, but you keep training. Then after another hour or so, you just blow off the idea of the missing Intra completely, because it's already been 2hrs and you're just amazed you're still going! Or at least that's the typical pattern, lol.
I'm hyped about this pwo bro! But I always make my Xtend before taking my pre! Sooooooo.... Now what? Lol.

And with the way I sweat in the gym, cause I'm an Austrian muddafugga, I needs that intra!

Dayum son! We need to add an intra to the list now! Call it Achilles! Or Perseus, Bellerophon, Odysseus. Keeping in line with the Greek names.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

I'm hyped about this pwo bro! But I always make my Xtend before taking my pre! Sooooooo.... Now what? Lol.

And with the way I sweat in the gym, cause I'm an Austrian muddafugga, I needs that intra!

Dayum son! We need to add an intra to the list now! Call it Achilles! Or Perseus, Bellerophon, Odysseus. Keeping in line with the Greek names.

remember Nutra Lytes

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards

So you're Austrian, brah?

[video=youtube;XYZ6_n7Mpb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYZ6_n7Mpb0[/video]
:toofunny:

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
remember Nutra Lytes
Yes, this is another one we planned, lol.

Tallguy, I tried to pull a fast one and combine it with the Intra, but Smith called me on it, lol.

OK, screw it. I'm never gonna sleep again, I can face it like a man and accept that. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

:)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Tallguy, I tried to pull a fast one and combine it with the Intra, but Smith called me on it, lol.

OK, screw it. I'm never gonna sleep again, I can face it like a man and accept that. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

lmao

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new Protein Powders with the Ghrelin agonist isn't a mass protein?

And yes, the Greens. ;) Haven't forgotten that one!
What's the name of your new protein with the Ghrelin agonist in it?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Looks solid to me! But, is 1 gram of the Rikkun. enough? How is the taste?
I was a chocolate person- never wanted anything else. But talking to chem about this before it came out and other NI products I used, I went for it. The cinnamon taste is not overbearing or weak; depending on how much liquid you add you can adjust. There is no grit, no overbite or chalk taste. I was surprised and didn't think I would like it as much. I went with 1 1/2 scoops and little more than 16 oz of 1% milk and some ice.

the other issue I was worried about, the egg protein. I can eat egg whites or hard boiled but powder kills my stomach and I tried numerous brands. so I put my faith in NI.

Yes I am a rep, but I bought this with no discount code (just the free shipping) and for me, I really like it. I used to use isopure, but now this is my protein. The rikkunsh1to helped with digestion, no stomach problems no runs to the bathroom.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Looks solid to me! But, is 1 gram of the Rikkun. enough? How is the taste?
1g Rikk is a minimum amount yes, but it definitely makes it a "lean gainer protein" in my book, considering it has no added carbs like a true gainer. At the very least, the amount of Rikk seems to be adequate to guard against common stomach discomfort in those who are otherwise sensitive to it, so that suggests it's working to some meaningful degree. Smith summed it up quite well in that regard.

But the thing about ProSYNC is the protein itself. This isn't just another Iso, this is a high-quality blend with an excellent amino and BCAA profile from 4 quality protein sources. Better residual that Iso too, for more sustained action. I like to switch flavors from time to time also, so Cinnamon Bun is cool, but C-n-C is always a fav. :)

This is actually better than the stuff I usually buy, lol, but for the extra 3-4 bucks ProSYNC is hard to beat.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
1g Rikk is a minimum amount yes, but it definitely makes it a "lean gainer protein" in my book, considering it has no added carbs like a true gainer. At the very least, the amount of Rikk seems to be adequate to guard against common stomach discomfort in those who are otherwise sensitive to it, so that suggests it's working to some meaningful degree. Smith summed it up quite well in that regard.

But the thing about ProSYNC is the protein itself. This isn't just another Iso, this is a high-quality blend with an excellent amino and BCAA profile from 4 quality protein sources. Better residual that Iso too, for more sustained action. I like to switch flavors from time to time also, so Cinnamon Bun is cool, but C-n-C is always a fav. :)

This is actually better than the stuff I usually buy, lol, but for the extra 3-4 bucks ProSYNC is hard to beat.
hold on a second- CnC is your favorite?? guess that explains why it hasn't been released- you consumed all of it :spank:

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
hold on a second- CnC is your favorite?? guess that explains why it hasn't been released- you consumed all of it :spank:
Product testing is very important, lol. Somebody gotta do it. :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Product testing is very important, lol. Somebody gotta do it. :D
fair enough, but just remember what happened to the cookie monster

[video=youtube;TGTYgRh-PI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGTYgRh-PI8&list=PLQZ_fwJVnWB-Im6qV3CrwT5jNFACwOmeS[/video]

[video=youtube;URM1iYuN6ns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URM1iYuN6ns&index=2&list=PLQZ_fwJVnWB-Im6qV3CrwT5jNFACwOmeS[/video]

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
fair enough, but just remember what happened to the cookie monster

[video=youtube;TGTYgRh-PI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGTYgRh-PI8&list=PLQZ_fwJVnWB-Im6qV3CrwT5jNFACwOmeS[/video]

[video=youtube;URM1iYuN6ns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URM1iYuN6ns&index=2&list=PLQZ_fwJVnWB-Im6qV3CrwT5jNFACwOmeS[/video]
Y'all can have your CnC! I'm all about the buns!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Y'all can have your CnC! I'm all about the buns!
I agree bro, sometimes you're just in the mood for some nice buns! But other times, you gotta man-up and munch on that lil' cookie.

Wait, we're still talking about protein powders, right? :run:

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I agree bro, sometimes you're just in the mood for some nice buns! But other times, you gotta man-up and munch on that lil' cookie.

We're still talking about protein powders, right? :run:
Oh don't get me wrong bro, cookie munching is all fine and good! But that nice warm feeling you get from buns... Mmmm Mmmm... Fuggit! Imma mix CnC and Buns and I'll have the best of both worlds!

What's protein powder bro???? ?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh don't get me wrong bro, cookie munching is all fine and good! But that nice warm feeling you get from buns... Mmmm Mmmm... Fuggit! Imma mix CnC and Buns and I'll have the best of both worlds!

What's protein powder bro???? ��
you should be ashamed of yourself- mixing that together will get you in trouble

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.