Product and Sales Request Thread

Driven2lift

Legend
We want to hear from you guys, we really really do.

Tell team Lockout what you would like to see stocked with us,

Or tell us which products/lines you would like to see sales/deals on!


We will hook you up as best we can, just like if you include in your order notes that you are from AM, expect extras

Want even more from us? Grab a gift card or discount code from our current promo:
Invalid Link Removed
 
I almost feel overwhelmed when I check the store options there's so much, but definitely let us know if you'd like to see anything else.

Always striving to have the best customer service!
 
Big bump here guys, Lockout wants to be your new best friend here on AM ;)

seriously though, insane pricing going on all the time and we're throwing in extras for any AM brethren who mention AM in their order notes!

But we want to give you guys more, tell us what you want to see go on sale
or added to our store!
 
I'm greedy but I'd love some Performax Labs and Evomuse combo stacks.

Oxymax/Epitome
Alphamax XT/BMP

Sounds good to me haha.
 
I'm greedy but I'd love some Performax Labs and Evomuse combo stacks.

Oxymax/Epitome
Alphamax XT/BMP

Sounds good to me haha.

I know these do well on AM, I'd love to see another line drive of either of these for sure.

Adding in some of my own votes:
-PEScience
-SNS
-LGI
 
I know these do well on AM, I'd love to see another line drive of either of these for sure.

Adding in some of my own votes:
-PEScience
-SNS
-LGI

Yes! I need some Alphamine actually. Since my stim tolerance is getting worse now for some reason, I need a powdered product to sip on for hours at a time.

My wife, friends, coworkers pop 2 Oxymax like a boss. Tell me how awesome it is, and how much they love it. if I take two it hits me hard. It appears to be a mental thing really. Adizzle and the rest of the guys think I'm a wuss lmao!
 
I'm greedy but I'd love some Performax Labs and Evomuse combo stacks.

Oxymax/Epitome
Alphamax XT/BMP

Sounds good to me haha.

Evomuse is hard to keep in stock.
Matt's had some issues with manufacturing during some health battles but is trying get it all going. We help out where we can...
 
Will you be stocking Scivation flexatril or Xtend perform any time soon?

I'm late to the party, we got in Xtend perform right after this post, i'll look at getting the Flexatril up next week!
 
Flexatril ordered, it will be on the site as early as Monday afternoon.
 
-LGI
-Karbolyn (and/or products similar to it)
-Prime Nutrition
-And this won't be much help but any stim pre-workouts with at least 500mg of agmatine. It's amazing how many times I end up purchasing a pre-workout due to it having a agmatine in it.
 
If you haven't looked lately, be sure to check out all the gear that's back in stock:

Invalid Link Removed

Lifting belts and all the new knee/elbow sleeves (gonna need all of those at some point myself lol)
 
The knee and elbow sleeves have been a hit. At the price they cant be beat.
Almost out of some sizes already.
 
The knee and elbow sleeves have been a hit. At the price they cant be beat.
Almost out of some sizes already.

I believe it, this belt is great too, nice fit lifting with it.

Hit deads with it yesterday
 
The knee and elbow sleeves have been a hit. At the price they cant be beat.
Almost out of some sizes already.

I'll likely be getting the knee sleeves soon. Haven't had to use anything for elbows yet *knocks on wood*
 
Back
Top