Pro IGF-1 log Hi Tech Pharm

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About bloodwork:
I am not sure where you are from (guess USA) it seems like you dont know how it works in Europe (doctors,bloods etc).

1. Here in north of Norway we dont have privateclinics where we can go in,take tests, go out and we get paper /results in the mailbox. Its not working that way.
2. It works like this. When you take bloodwork (hormones,vitamins etc) actually you dont get any answer as long as things are in normal range. You can call the doc and ask him and he will tell you results thru the phone..no way she/he will send it to you.
If something is not in the normal range, doc calls back and tells the results.

In my case, I personaly called the hospital where my blood was sent to (frozen).and I got results thru the phone by a nurse.

About Lab results (Testing IGF-1):
I will get in touch with the Lab and get Lab results
Same system in UK, hence I have to pay for private blood test to see .pdf results document.
No other way to know, local doctors just say normal or not normal.
There understanding of sports supplements is non existent unless you say steroids.

What kind of documentation admin looking for?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same system in UK, hence I have to pay for private blood test to see .pdf results document.
No other way to know, local doctors just say normal or not normal.
There understanding of sports supplements is non existent unless you say steroids.

What kind of documentation admin looking for?
Anything...on the Blood tests and Product tests.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you did it just for yourself, then you wouldn't have told anyone. You have more going on than "just yourself".

If its a fact finding mission you wanted, then you should document those facts. Its a reasonable and logical request...and usually a requirement. Its only fair the standards you expect the companies to follow are applied to you if you take it upon yourself to post testing results and blood results.

I hope you do follow up on that. You can then shut me up and biased paid off admin will have to return to his hole.
Sir, i dont expect anyone to believe me. There are some people here I respect and like just like my own family members so I am sharing with friends on AM.
I wouldnt be pissed if people said they dont believe me due to lack of paper proof. I respect that totaly .

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sir, i dont expect anyone to believe me. There are some people here I respect and like just like my own family members so I am sharing with friends on AM.
I wouldnt be pissed if people said they dont believe me due to lack of paper proof. I respect that totaly .
Thats an easy way out.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not easy way out at all.
You have 2 main questions and I am not ignoring it.
Thats good then. I hope you provide the docs soon. Then I can go back to my hole.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
No offence to Admin, but reading the conversation and the way you comment on this whole situation that Danes is in, it really seems you are showing no respect to him what so ever. As if you were talking to a child or something. Hopefully I wont get blocked or kicked from the forum, but that's just my personal opinion. No reason to disrespect people and bring negativity.

And by the way, I really want to give credit to Danes for doing this for everyone. Thank you for all this. I don't need any documents or proof, this is enough for me and I trust him, I would not buy the product.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No offence to Admin, but reading the conversation and the way you comment on this whole situation that Danes is in, it really seems you are showing no respect to him what so ever. As if you were talking to a child or something. Hopefully I wont get blocked or kicked from the forum, but that's just my personal opinion. No reason to disrespect people and bring negativity.

And by the way, I really want to give credit to Danes for doing this for everyone. Thank you for all this. I don't need any documents or proof, this is enough for me and I trust him, I would not buy the product.
Don't really care what you think.

Respect is earned and a two way street.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to post your experience, then make a log yourself.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW, the Admin on this site is completely biased and will not allow open conversation about a product others are thinking about buying? I only followed this conversation over from bb.com where I have posted since 2008 without issues, I think I'll head back to where opinions and experiences are welcomed, not childishly suppressed.
14 pages of open conversations. Comprehension isn't your strongpoint, is it? Yes, please go back there. Thank you. Zero ****s given.

Laith

Banned
Awards
mod edit: bye felicia. Its not that I care, i just think your an *******. Glad I cleared it up for you.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Danes. You got the same results I did which was zero increase in IGF. I have now seen bloods from 3 people and all show no increase.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a honest guy, I need to say Admin is more than patient. So many times I have been rude with him and I am still here. Not many people would tolerate it. Personaly, I wouldnt either. The answers I got was always polite and informative. (Even doing things beyond the rules)

The myth says cats have 9 chances in this world. Well, I have more than 9.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Wow, when logs go wild, lol.
When I originally began this log I promised an honest review, and that is what I provided. At one point, I opened the door for others to chime in. Glad to see Danes and Admin dialog. My review (without blood) was based on what I experienced. I have to admit, after all this time waiting for Danes blood, I was disappointed when he didn't post an actual report, but I know that is not the way the UK operates. However, his experience, and mine were almost identical. As I mentioned prior, I wont take the product again. At the end of the day I want to see results, and this one just didn't do it for me.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I originally began this log I promised an honest review, and that is what I provided. At one point, I opened the door for others to chime in. Glad to see Danes and Admin dialog. My review (without blood) was based on what I experienced. I have to admit, after all this time waiting for Danes blood, I was disappointed when he didn't post an actual report, but I know that is not the way the UK operates. However, his experience, and mine were almost identical. As I mentioned prior, I wont take the product again. At the end of the day I want to see results, and this one just didn't do it for me.
I am at work right now, but I will explain soon how actually difficult it is to get even an appointment With Doc, and not to mention bloodwork etc here where I live. We dont have private clinics where I can step in, take bloodwork and get a report. It is not working that way here.
The private Clinic is 2000km from me where I can step in and do those Things which is very common in US as an example :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Well......Happy Thanksgiving

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Happy thanksgiving and thank you joe and Danes for sharing your experience.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I would have never bought that stuff to start off with. Anyone on here that know me will know why...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Danes is Norway the same as Denmark where they have the authorities going round the gyms searching for big guys and testing them for roids and then f*cking them over if tested positive?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Danes is Norway the same as Denmark where they have the authorities going round the gyms searching for big guys and testing them for roids and then f*cking them over if tested positive?
That is VERY common in Norway. All fitness club chains are "Doping free" and even plenty of even smaller gyms too.
There are some gyms which are not members of Anti Doping and police cant just step in there and chase steroid users.

It is not allowed to use, sell and buy AAS (Steroids are now in same category as narcotics which is very strange because It is totaly different stuff). Before the new law, it was ok to use but not buy or sell.

if you worked out in the gym where its not allowed to use AAS (they get visit of Anti Doping Agency testing members) you could just say you are not interested in any test if those guys come from anti doping agency. Saying no means you are a user and you are not allowed to train there anymore. And thats it.
But if you say ok to be tested, and the lab test come positve, then police is involved :)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No but I’ve worked there loads and I dated a girl that worked in a gym there

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No but I’ve worked there loads and I dated a girl that worked in a gym there
Nice :)
Denmark is more liberal than Norway. I cant even buy C vitamin from US without getting a letter from customs. But I can buy from EU countries even prohormones without any problems

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is VERY common in Norway. All fitness club chains are "Doping free" and even plenty of even smaller gyms too.
There are some gyms which are not members of Anti Doping and police cant just step in there and chase steroid users.

It is not allowed to use, sell and buy AAS (Steroids are now in same category as narcotics which is very strange because It is totaly different stuff). Before the new law, it was ok to use but not buy or sell.

if you worked out in the gym where its not allowed to use AAS (they get visit of Anti Doping Agency testing members) you could just say you are not interested in any test if those guys come from anti doping agency. Saying no means you are a user and you are not allowed to train there anymore. And thats it.
But if you say ok to be tested, and the lab test come positve, then police is involved :)
testosterone is categorized as a narcotic here in the states....

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But they don’t go around testing people in gyms do they?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But they don’t go around testing people in gyms do they?
no...I am talking about dr's prescribing it....my test cyp comes in the mail, it got lost in mail once and I tried to explain this to VA but no go. CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE!!!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pro IGF 1 is now 189 dollars a bottle on their website. I’m sorry but that’s absolutely ridiculous.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pro IGF 1 is now 189 dollars a bottle on their website. I’m sorry but that’s absolutely ridiculous.
the price has never changed. our websites display full retail pricing, while our retailers display the wholesale/end user pricing.

look at the price of mesomorph compared to usual online retailers, same incredibly large difference as well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the price has never changed. our websites display full retail pricing, while our retailers display the wholesale/end user pricing.

look at the price of mesomorph compared to usual online retailers, same incredibly large difference as well.
Most retailers are around $90 and can usually get discounts. I picked up my from Mr. Supps who still has a few.

Tucker1401

Awards
Nuts. I bought it back before I found the site, I guess since I have it and haven’t read anything about negative side effects I’ll use the bottle and move on. I’ll be sure to check here before I buy any new supps.