pro hormone

hypforlife32

Awards
ive been lifting for about 2 years so far and im looking to take my lifting to the next step. im looking into a pro hormone but i honestly do not know to much about them, i did a little research and found everything has a side effect and you have to run them right with a pct or you most likely lose what you have gained. im looking for a direction or what to run and how to run it. dont flame me because i am new to pro hormones.

height-5'11
weight-205
age-21

if you need to know anymore please let me know. i do have a good diet going on. i do eat my 6 meals a day, about 500 calories a meal, 250-300g of protein per day.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
research ur compounds then ask..... ur being to general give a specific goal, u wanna learn how to cycle or u looking for results....... u gotta set these things up there is no PH out there that is just "this is what u use first". and they all have side effects because prohormones are actually steroids.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah the way to start is to start reading lots on all the different ones available, decide which ones you like the most and feel are most appropriate to try first, and research those the hardest. See how people do their on-cycle supps, and PCT supps, and see how people scale their dose, check what duration is normal. Put together your own cycle, post it and people will critique it.

hypforlife32

Awards
thanks for the advice, could someone point me in the direction of what to start researching? cause i can research steriods all day long and doesnt help. what are some steriods you would recommend? i will research those specifically. that would help out alot thanks. also a pct and i will research those and come back with a cycle and see if its okay.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
depends on your goals, usually i tell noobs to look into Epi/Havoc (they're the same thing) or Halodrol-50 clones. However if you have a mass-specific goal then I'd say to check out Phera plex clones.

When i started my research i became obsessed and started checking out every single one exhaustively, it's kinda fun to think about really, enjoy the research phase

hypforlife32

Awards
thnaks ill look into, do you need a pct for that?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what do you think?

oak2429

Awards
wait a couple more years. just do creatine and protein for now

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
I would say if u wanna grow ur going to have to change ur diet too. 500cals/per meal @ 6 meals a day is only 3,000 calories. Try stacking up ur diet first before jumping on PH's.

hypforlife32

Awards
increasing my diet wont be a problem. im already hungry and want to eat everything around. ill bump up to about 700 cal 6 times a day and if need be 800@ 6 meals a day. ive been doing creatine for on and off for about a year, and ive been taking in a good amount of protein, i know that if i did a steriod i would have to increase my diet. it would be dumb not too.i looked into the two and i have seen some people saying halodrol doesnt work that well. the epi/havoc is looking better, ive been real busy lately so finding time to research everythign has been minimal.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
increasing my diet wont be a problem. im already hungry and want to eat everything around. ill bump up to about 700 cal 6 times a day and if need be 800@ 6 meals a day. ive been doing creatine for on and off for about a year, and ive been taking in a good amount of protein, i know that if i did a steriod i would have to increase my diet. it would be dumb not too.i looked into the two and i have seen some people saying halodrol doesnt work that well. the epi/havoc is looking better, ive been real busy lately so finding time to research everythign has been minimal.
i'm gonna be truthful with you. Do not take it the wrong way but I would hold off till you understand fully what compound to take, and what it's effects are going to be. You dont want to be mid cycle and having problems and not know why, or what to take.
I know you want to jump in and get going, everyone is like that, but being patient is very important.