Pro Complex by ON - thoughts?

nerkle3000

Awards
I have been taking isopure for about a year now, due to wanting to make sure my protien did not make me gain weight, Thinking about switching to Pro Complex by ON due to the 8 Premium Protein Sources, Over 14,000 mg of BCAAs and 10,500 mg of Glutamine & Precursors.

Has anyone used this? Did they like it? i am a vanilla fan how did it taste..

Thanks!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I really had no complaints about it, other than it's a tad pricey. ON seems to make pretty good stuff, and usually at a very decent price. I've since since switched up to something that's cold filtered and more Hydrolyzed, and added stuff that was in the Pro Complex, more or less, and I'm just as happy.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
agree with subweevil...very good company that produces quality products and usually has good prices...but i would suggest making ur own personal blend containing many different types of protein...at trueprotein.com...just so u can put exactly what u want into it...

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
I've tried every flavor:
Rich Milk Chocolate: tastes like instant hot chocolate
Vanilla: vanilla lol
Strawberry: weak strawberry nesquick
rocky road: my least favorite, tastes like chalky chocolate
Banana: tastes like those little banana "runts" candy

All worked for me. Give em a shot. You should be able to find them for about $50 for 4.6 pounds. Look around.

shotdead42

Awards
i'v used this for about a good i'd say, around 4 months. its kinda pricey; it was like 100 bucks a month

but anyways, its really good and helped me get sum decent gains. But its not something that would help you gain weight just by itself. Eat alot and use this, and it'll get you some great results.

ON is a great company, and alot of there products are amazing.
just watch for the $$, it might be a lil much

if u like vanilla, you'll prob like theres. Mostly all vanilla whey taste the same. I hate vanilla flavor in general, but if u like it it wouldnt be diff in ON products.
best of luck,

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
expensive , the taste is not so great but on is legit, I personally like dymatize proteins

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally think it is the best protein you can buy in a prepackaged form. You could do it from a customizer like tru protein or allthewhey but I don't like companies like that. I like something that is made by a large company such as ON that is made in america and reputable.

The profile is the best in my opinion

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i love on whey and casein never had the pro complex but on is definitely the best mixing protein if used. I liked atw and iso but they clumped a bit and got stuck in my funnel for me whereas the ON never does.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I have used ON on a bunch of occasions and never had a problem. The cost is good and the mix is pretty good as well.

I have been using custom mixes from trueprotein and protein factory as of late and love those MUCH better. But in a pinch I will go to GNC (gasp haha) and pick up some ON or the GNC labeled stuff, which I believe ON makes for them.

meridian

Awards
AVOID IT LIKE A PLAGUE!!! PRO COMPLEX = INSTANT DIARRHEA. EVEN HALF OR ONE SCOOP WILL KILL YOUR STOMACH. I love ON Whey and Casein, but this is the worst protein powder on the market. By the way, you will be farting a lot - the worst smelling ever!