Primeval labs - Tridermal log (semi-sponsored)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, 21 days is usually the X-DHEA "there it is!" time period. Are you doing 8 weeks?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 21 days is usually the X-DHEA "there it is!" time period. Are you doing 8 weeks?
Yessir. And I didn't knw thats how long it takes to kick in. I just finished one bottle too, good thing I hve two more

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Cool. Can't wait to see the Day 1 and Day 60 Squat and Deadlift camparo :) Do you go down around the 3 rep range (haven't read all your sets/reps)?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Can't wait to see the Day 1 and Day 60 Squat and Deadlift camparo :) Do you go down around the 3 rep range (haven't read all your sets/reps)?
I honestly haven't been really logging my lifts as much. My focus is on size gain and better physique at the moment so I Cnt focus on my 1RM but more on volume sets. I also haven't gone lower than 5 reps on a set. If I did its probably a set to test out the weight.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 - BACK

Pull down (warm up) - 5 sets of 10 reps

Weighted pullups (+25lbs) - 5 sets x 10 reps

BB row

135lbs x 10 - 4 sets
155 x 8

Hammer strength row

180lb per hand x 8-10 reps - 5 sets

Machine close grip pull down

200lbs x 10 reps - 5 sets

Machine underhand grip row

130lbs x 10 reps - 5 sets

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I have been feeling beastly and that's what I look for in a cycle. Weight gain and strength comes easily after this type of mood. It's going to be a busy month for me so I'll update at least twice a week. I'm done counting my cals because I'll be eating clean from this point forward but with as much food as I can eat. This equates to about 3.5k to 4k. Carb intake is going up now, very close to my max comfort capacity.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice log bro. Very well written and detailed.

Keep the good work, looking forward to the next update.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nice log bro. Very well written and detailed.

Keep the good work, looking forward to the next update.
Thx! I hve a few pics for updates. Thinking about holding it off because it's at different angles. I also might start counting cals again in a week. Depends on where tridermal takes me in the next few days I'll adjust to make the most out of the remaining 4 weeks.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
So it's really kicking in. Let's see what happens now. Really enjoying your log bro.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
So it's really kicking in. Let's see what happens now. Really enjoying your log bro.
It kicked in last week, I'm also still aiding it with an extra 200mg of 4andro. I've been suppressed for awhile now and I need it. I'll do a final summary review and notes at the end of this log.

Last week I also removed saw palmetto off my cycle support to remove any chance it's blocking the 5a reductase enzyme.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Day 34-35 progress pic

Hardness is on, bf is probably 0.5-1.0% higher compared to last month. I gained about 3lbs in about 5 weeks on cycle. I'm definitely on a surplus so it's not the lack of eating. I'm working my ass off to keep the bloat out and minimize the bf but when I'm not pumped I'm still bloated.

I have 3 weeks left on cycle but if I can rewind I'd use this for cutting. This is not a gainer and the strength gains is comparable to ostarine. My favorite part if this would be the pump. If I keep my carbs below 200g I'm drier and harder looking like on this pic.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Amazing work bro!
Really appreciate your insight and thoughts on this product.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Final review after one bottle:

Strength gains: decent
Hardness: excellent
Weight gains: expect lean gains, not a bulker from personal experience
Toxicity: none in my experience
Side effects: none in my experience, I didn't have to deal w/ e2 issues or sides from DHT.
Cost: expensive so this will be one of the biggest factor

Note: convenience and ease of use is a big plus. Easy to apply and you get 3 compounds in one.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Amazing work bro!
Thanks for following. If anyone has any questions just msg me here. More than willing to answer.

Again big thanks to PRIMEVALVP & primevalceo for giving me the opportunity to run this product.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 weeks left on cycle but if I can rewind I'd use this for cutting. This is not a gainer...
See, that's exactly what I wanted to suggest. You are already pretty big and vascular, and you have experience with stronger compounds. Therefore, this would be better used to cut or recomp, while keeping the carbs lower than usual.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
See, that's exactly what I wanted to suggest. You are already pretty big and vascular, and you have experience with stronger compounds. Therefore, this would be better used to cut or recomp, while keeping the carbs lower than usual.
Shouldve told me sooner. :) or convince me.

But yes if I do decide to bulk I need to go up to msten or dmz. My first and only real cycle under my belt was trest/dmz. That didn't even give me insane gains. I think naturally training hard for 10yrs got me at a point that taking anabolics will give me some gains but it will not be close to a first timer. I'm close to my natural limits.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Someone like me, who hasn't used anabolics much at all, except Ostarine (if that even counts as an anabolic), could probably bulk on this without too much trouble. But for you, this is convenient to use on a cut. I was actually thinking about starting low dose Methylstenbolone in a week or two, but then I decided to take it slow and start with 1-Andro instead. For you, Msten seems like the way to go (except you are not going to run it for this long. :)) and you can still buy it legally. Nutriverse has some and it's actually quite affordable.

Honestly, you look terrific man. If I were you, I'd probably work on definition right now and just staying in shape and preserving your strength. You don't need to get any bigger.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I have a quick question, can anyone give me an estimate how much bf I have here? My legs are lean too. Calves would be similar to my upper body in definition and vascularity.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Someone like me, who hasn't used anabolics much at all, except Ostarine (if that even counts as an anabolic), could probably bulk on this without too much trouble. But for you, this is convenient to use on a cut. I was actually thinking about starting low dose Methylstenbolone in a week or two, but then I decided to take it slow and start with 1-Andro instead. For you, Msten seems like the way to go (except you are not going to run it for this long. :)) and you can still buy it legally. Nutriverse has some and it's actually quite affordable.

Honestly, you look terrific man. If I were you, I'd probably work on definition right now and just staying in shape and preserving your strength. You don't need to get any bigger.
Thx bro, love the advice. I knw I should be working on being lean but I miss my strength. I normally rep out 225-245 10-12reps on my bench inclines w/ no problem but now it's like 3-5reps. That's my issue with being below 170lbs. Winter time I go all out bulk because I love lifting heavy. This winter I'm getting to 355lb bench.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpg

A little harder to say without a good ab shot but I'd guess 7-8%. Great job. Makes me wanna cut right now. But I gotta get to 225-230 first.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Amazing work bro!
Absolutely. I'm a huge fan of transdermals.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 121230
A little harder to say without a good ab shot but I'd guess 7-8%. Great job. Makes me wanna cut right now. But I gotta get to 225-230 first.
I only hve the top 4 showing, I'm thinking I'm about 11-12%. I like your plan of going up first then dropping bf, at least you won't feel small when you've cut down.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review after one bottle:

Strength gains: decent
Hardness: excellent
Weight gains: expect lean gains, not a bulker from personal experience
Toxicity: none in my experience
Side effects: none in my experience, I didn't have to deal w/ e2 issues or sides from DHT.
Cost: expensive so this will be one of the biggest factor

Note: convenience and ease of use is a big plus. Easy to apply and you get 3 compounds in one.
I only hve the top 4 showing, I'm thinking I'm about 11-12%. I like your plan of going up first then dropping bf, at least you won't feel small when you've cut down.
I think you're overestimating a bit. You look very lean, dry, and dense. You're sub 10% at the very least IMO.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree your in single digits looking very dry

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
5'5" 170'ish? Those pics look GOOD my friend.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I agree your in single digits looking very dry
I think you're overestimating a bit. You look very lean, dry, and dense. You're sub 10% at the very least IMO.
Thx I like those estimates. I was actually going by those electrical readers. Lowest I got was 11%. One actually read at 22%,which I thought was just ridiculous. Tried it numerous times too. So thx again that makes me feel a little better that I'm at least 10% now.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx I like those estimates. I was actually going by those electrical readers. Lowest I got was 11%. One actually read at 22%,which I thought was just ridiculous. Tried it numerous times too. So thx again that makes me feel a little better that I'm at least 10% now.
Those bio-electric readers are crap. Only good for monitoring loss or gain. Even calipers aren't super accurate. Calipers would probably read you at 5 or 6 even. I'd say definitely single digit. Good job man.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Don't know if you've done this or not - Check local universities for DEXA scanners. I've got a local uni that charges $40 for non-students.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly once I have my lower abs showing my coach doesn't really monitor bf we just go by how I am looking if your happy with the look bf is just a gauge

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if you've done this or not - Check local universities for DEXA scanners. I've got a local uni that charges $40 for non-students.
I'm definitely down to pay $40 a scan. Im curious to see how I improve every year on my physique. Thx!!!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Honestly once I have my lower abs showing my coach doesn't really monitor bf we just go by how I am looking if your happy with the look bf is just a gauge
Lucky you have a coach. I can have one but all he wants is for me to buy AAS from him then he will coach me. I still haven't pinned so I Cnt buy from him yet, ergo no coach. Lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm definitely down to pay $40 a scan. Im curious to see how I improve every year on my physique. Thx!!!
Start with the ones with the biggest sports (football) programs. Although all I did was "DEXA Scanner >Insert Location Here<" in Google :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lucky you have a coach. I can have one but all he wants is for me to buy AAS from him then he will coach me. I still haven't pinned so I Cnt buy from him yet, ergo no coach. Lol
You only really need a coach if you plan to compete otherwise if your happy with your look that's what matters

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 update:

I went up to max dosage this week and it really does make a difference. Aggression went up and I'm pushing decent weights.

Back PR: weighted pull ups for 50 reps weighted up to +35lbs. These were split to 5 sets.

Chest: I can finally do 2 plates again (flat bench) but only for 8 reps. My old PR is still at 245 x 10 / 275 x 5 so not close to my old strength.

DBs I'm still pumping out 200lbs for 8 reps for incline.

Tris: back to 100lb dbs for overhead extensions. Machine dips, full stack (over 300+lbs but it feels like bodyweight)

Deads: 275 for 12 reps with better form and feel

Squats still horrible. Lol

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm up 1.5-2 lbs this week by eating 3.5k-4.5k kcal a day. I'm at my comfort level of eating now. No holding back on food as long as it's clean. I dnt eat junk they're still quality meals.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Let me take a screen shot of my macros for the past two days

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Adding peanut butter w/ honey almost every night and then a burrito with my protein shake. That gives me a good +800 kcal a day and I dnt have to sleep hungry

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Good log brother!
Thx big guy, just trying to keep the gainz rolling. I might pick up the majority of weight gain the Nxt 3 weeks. With the amount I'm eating I'm either going to get fat or get jacked but I hve to try. I will never go past my comfort level of eating because I'm doing this for fun not to torture myself

clown007

clown007

Awards
Here's to the jacked gains brother!!!!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Here's to the jacked gains brother!!!!
Not into the strict tempo program yet but I'm slowly implementing some rest/pause close to the 4-0-1 tempo. I do it after my power moves and I like those pumps.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Adding peanut butter w/ honey almost every night and then a burrito with my protein shake. That gives me a good +800 kcal a day and I dnt have to sleep hungry
Mmm peanut butter and honey sandwiches is a staple of mine during bulking

clown007

clown007

Awards
Not into the strict tempo program yet but I'm slowly implementing some rest/pause close to the 4-0-1 tempo. I do it after my power moves and I like those pumps.
Now that I have moved into the Meadows Mountain Dog program, I try to hit heavy with a faster tempo, then hit the slower tempo for the hypertrophy and pump.
Enjoying getting both aspects :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Mmm peanut butter and honey sandwiches is a staple of mine during bulking
It's like eating cake but w/out the guilt. This weekend though I'm on a mission to eat a dozen glaze donuts for my nxt chest workout. I had to cut my workout short today because of a muscle strain so I have some making up to do.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's like eating cake but w/out the guilt. This weekend though I'm on a mission to eat a dozen glaze donuts for my nxt chest workout. I had to cut my workout short today because of a muscle strain so I have some making up to do.
My favorite bulking meal us
in n out
2 double double
3 french fries
1/2 dozen Krispy Kreme
2 cans of pepsi

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Quick update:

Doing 2 back days and 2 chest days a week now. My leg day is still every Saturday and only one shoulder workout a week. My splits are weird because I'm cramming as much volume as my body can handle in a week. I only have 2 more weeks left so I'm going like an animal at the gym.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Food intake is high still about 4-5k calories but stopped counting. My intake for today for example is:

Breakfast (consistently the same)

3 whole eggs
1 cup egg whites
5 turkey breakfast sausage links
1.5 cup basmati rice
3 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
1 tbsp flaxseedoil
4oz butterfish, sometimes I do salmon

Meal 2 (post workout also consistent)

1 scoop Syntha6
1 scoop isolate
12oz 2% milk
1 banana

Meal 3 (cheat meal of the week)

Grilled chicken sandwich
3 chicken tenders
Crisscut Fries
Fresh squeezed lemonade w/ sugar
Large frozen yogurt today

Meal 4 (felt a little guilty so I lowered the fat intake here)

10oz 2% milk
2 scoops Whey protein
1 cup Blueberries

Meal 5

2 cans of 7oz. tuna w/ sauteed 1 onion
1.5 cups basmati rice
1 cup champagne grapes
6-8 tbsp of peanut butter
1-2 tbsp of honey
1 slice of bread

Tridermal dosing:

2mL @ 9am
2mL @ 3pm
2mL @ 9pm

4andro (sublingual) dosing

62.5mg @ 9am
62.5mg @ 1pm
62.5mg @ 5pm
62.5mg @ 9pm

Weight at 170-171lbs now and I feel beastly at the gym.