MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes I will be running it at 3 caps a day of EPI-GH. So 30Mg of MK & 225 of Epi-Andro. I will start my Super Cardarine at 2 caps for a week and then move to 3 unless 2 is easy on me then I will move up earlier. Should make for a sweet cut and help keep strength up too! Heck may even add a little muscle in the process if I play all my cards right. Hormone-wise I will be in a good place to make it happen.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in today...start log on monday..thanks

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Done with loggers? I'd love to get in on something.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Done with loggers? I'd love to get in on something.
I will always keep looking for loggers this opportunity is closed but there will be a lot more. This one got very good response, and kept me very busy reading ;-) more to come

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Why push this product if its going away?just curious.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why push this product if its going away?just curious.
He picked loggers and sent the product out before the decision was made to discontinue these products.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you notice, the first post of this thread was on September 25th.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also, none of these products are banned yet. But it's most likely going to happen so companies are trying to get ahead of it and not waste any money by making a bunch of product just to get it banned. So they're moving on to finding other products for muscle building, fat loss, etc

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Not yet, but companies are trying to get a step ahead.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see I see, noticed some sales going on for last day purchases

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I see I see, noticed some sales going on for last day purchases
Yes sir. OL UK and primeval are both dropping their SARMs as well as MK 677 and GW 501516, but it sounds like they've both got some killer products coming soon that I'm really excited to find out about.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Yes unfortunately most of the sarms will be disappearing all over the place.

jhhotrod1776

jhhotrod1776

Awards
Hey love2lifykat thanks for the motivation. You back is looking strong. Way to crush it.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Happy to see this thread still getting some updates. Thanks AM

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just FYI the compbo of EPI-GH and Super Cardarine has been excellent so far. Hitting PR's left and right, leaning up and I do believe building muscle. Added in you Ostarine at 30mg a day too!!!! Going PRIMEVAL on their asses!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just FYI the compbo of EPI-GH and Super Cardarine has been excellent so far. Hitting PR's left and right, leaning up and I do believe building muscle. Added in you Ostarine at 30mg a day too!!!! Going PRIMEVAL on their asses!
I'm experiencing all the same, although I'm not taking ostarine. Saving that for next year.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's what I'm saying!!!