prime?powerfull?jacked?whey protein?animal pak?

F

firsttimer31

Awards
im soon going to be taking all of those supplements. im 5'5 tall i weigh 155 and im 17 and as of right now im small built. i wanna gain muscle,strength and power. im going to be lifting 4 to 5 days a week.i want to know HOW and WHEN to take all of these supplements (detailed) without messing anything up or mixing wrong things together. like what to take in the morning and afternoon and bedtime also pre workout and after work out.and what kind of foods do i need to eat and pls be detailed about everything to make sure im keeping up with my body..my goal is to reach 175 and be bulk

i know this is alot but i really do need the help..id appreciate any help please and thanks

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whats your current diet like?
training like?
how long you been lifting? you dont need all these supps btw,
nonetheless...
Prime-9 on lift days, 6 on off days, 1 day off from it....2 with first meal, 2 with a later meal, 2 with last meal, 3 pre-wo....on none lift days none pre-wo
Powerfull-2-3 caps 1 hr after last meal before bed 5 days a week 2 off, if wanted 2-3 with your pre-wo 1 hr after pre-wo meal.
Jack3d-1-3 scoops depending on stim tolerance 30min pre-wo, add more creatine if only taking 1-2 scoops
Whey protein-Anytime needed and to reach protein requirements, post-wo with carbs if wanted
Animal Pak-take with first meal of the day.

If i were you i woulda went with BCAA, Creatine, BA, Multi, Fish Oil, Whey...most cost effective and better results with good diet and training

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
At 17 the prime and powerfull arent necessary....protein, creatine, and a good multi-v is about all, at that age, that would be helpfull

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not go about taking Prime and Powerfull at 17. There is really no need, you shouldn't be already taking the stuff. Its all about diet and training. If you get your diet dialed in and thats working perfect, switch up your routine try something new. Its always good to shock the system and not do same thing all the time. But you don't need to be already doing anything more than multi, creatine, protein.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
At 17 your body is already hormonally primed for muscle building. Trust me...you should take the cash you'd spend on supps and pay a reputable diet coach to dial in your food intake specifically for you. That's knowledge you can use over and over again. Trust me, it's the best money you'll ever spend. There's a reason semi-pro / pro bodybuilders still hire coaches themselves quite often.

You can always add in the other stuff in a few years.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Animal pak is a very smart choice kid !