Prime! Get your Prime Here!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
For those that have been patiently waiting, and those who have gone as far as salivating over their desire from Prime:

Just added for September:

USP Labs Prime:
Prime (120 caps) By: USPLabs

USP Labs Prime: The Ultimate Muscle Pill!

How does USPLabs Prime work?
This is an interesting question. Because we found no evidence for androgenic activity, we believe it to have anti-glucocorticoid effects, providing a possible mechanism for the increase muscle mass seen with USPLabs Prime. It may also be something related to improved nutrient absorption or utilization. In fact, the recomposition effects - even on subjects who were making poor food choices and consuming 750-1000kc/cal surplus per day – are downright amazing. It's not something recommended, but when testers are pounding buffalo wings and pizza while putting on massive size and strength – AND getting leaner – you can't help but take notice.

What can I expect to experience when taking USPLabs Prime?

* Permanent Muscle Gains
* Does not cause shut-down or suppression!
* Promotes Muscle Gain of Thick, Dense Variety!
* Extremely Potent Re-composition Effects
* Enormous Strength Gains
* Incredible Recovery Speed
* All-Day Muscle Fullness/Hardness
* Train harder and longer than you ever have
* Incredible Euphoria
* Safe to use in competition

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
got to love that it already has a fairly low star rating despite most people not having used it, or those that have not having had enough time to see the full effects yet anyway.... much love to all the haters out there.

Have to say that's a slightly higher price point than I had expected... glad i bought a few bottles from the IC.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
and thats the 'specials' price!!

$80 once its off special :toofunny::toofunny:

and thats the 'specials' price!!

$80 once its off special :toofunny::toofunny:

How did you know?

An amazing price if your goal is smashing Personal Records and instant recovery from the Gym without effecting the HPTA axis..ground Breaking and killer deal.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
seeing how this is USP Labs and all their other products sell extremely well....i would assume Prime will be a winner as well.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
i thought nutra only let you review if you had purchased the product from there anyway.... evidently that's not the case.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought nutra only let you review if you had purchased the product from there anyway.... evidently that's not the case.
That's how we had it set up on the old site, but perhaps someone has found a loophole. I'll look into it.

Also please note that the Star system is for rating for products you have experience with. It is not a vote on what you think of their advertisement, preconceived notions, personal grudge etc. Please reserve this for use once you have tried the product, preferable for several weeks to properly evaluate it. Thank you! :hammer:

That's how we had it set up on the old site, but perhaps someone has found a loophole. I'll look into it.

Also please note that the Star system is for rating for products you have experience with. It is not a vote on what you think of their advertisement, preconceived notions, personal grudge etc. Please reserve this for use once you have tried the product, preferable for several weeks to properly evaluate it. Thank you! :hammer:

He didn't even know the name for the product. How obvious does it need to be before it's taken down?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not hating, but that price is ridiculous

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
He didn't even know the name for the product. How obvious does it need to be before it's taken down?
i already sent over a note on it.
hopefully it will be removed shortly.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i already sent over a note on it.
hopefully it will be removed shortly.
Likewise. I am all for product reviews, but this review doesn't make sense. There was no "Marketing Scam" for the beta, nobody was trying to force him to try the beta, he was priviledged because I assume he got it for free. Also his experience was with the beta and not the current release, so Josh you can post your comments over http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/ if you feel the need to express your experience.

In the mean time, I suggest anybody interested in the product follow along the various Prime logs in the above section, contact a USP rep, and then get your PRIME on!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I'm pumped to get mine! The logs I feel, speak for themselves.

But the $80 price point will definitely make this hard to make it a staple supplement, even during just bulks. Hopefully the price will come down in time or the clearance price sticks for quite a while.

But I'll definitely give 2 bottles it's fair chance to show me what it's all about. It will be my sole supp other than BCAA, Uni-liver, BA and GMS. So I should be able to tell exactly what it will be able to do for me. I'm stoked!!!! :woohoo:

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
That price is just rediculous; no matter how much I love USP products I can't justify ever spending that much on a one month supply of a single product like this regardless of the results.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
in USP's defense, this price is right where jacob said it would be when they did the presale.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Likewise. I am all for product reviews, but this review doesn't make sense. There was no "Marketing Scam" for the beta, nobody was trying to force him to try the beta, he was priviledged because I assume he got it for free. Also his experience was with the beta and not the current release, ....
Yep! His comments on the "beta" version were baffling, to say the least. I seriously doubt that he tried the beta, not to mention the final product!

That price is just rediculous; no matter how much I love USP products I can't justify ever spending that much on a one month supply of a single product like this regardless of the results.

Do not buy and do not reep the rewards, simple as it gets.

Likewise. I am all for product reviews, but this review doesn't make sense. There was no "Marketing Scam" for the beta, nobody was trying to force him to try the beta, he was priviledged because I assume he got it for free. Also his experience was with the beta and not the current release, so Josh you can post your comments over http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/ if you feel the need to express your experience.

In the mean time, I suggest anybody interested in the product follow along the various Prime logs in the above section, contact a USP rep, and then get your PRIME on!

He was never given Beta. He is a lying sack of Sh$T.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the minimum required numbers of bottles of this product required to really experience it's full benefits? $55 dollars for 20 days is pretty extreme to say the least, do I need to buy 3 bottles of this to really see full effect?

What is the minimum required numbers of bottles of this product required to really experience it's full benefits? $55 dollars for 20 days is pretty extreme to say the least, do I need to buy 3 bottles of this to really see full effect?

You can use 6 caps 6 days on 1 day off and it last 25 days or you can use 6 caps 5 days on 2 days off and it last 30 days or you can use it straight and it lasts 30 days.

All the above are effective protocols..most are experiencing the felt of effects and strength increases 1-4 days in but week 3 is insanity.

There are un sponsored logs all over the place

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use 6 caps 6 days on 1 day off and it last 25 days or you can use 6 caps 5 days on 2 days off and it last 30 days or you can use it straight and it lasts 30 days.

All the above are effective protocols..most are experiencing the felt of effects and strength increases 1-4 days in but week 3 is insanity.

There are un sponsored logs all over the place
Back to my question, how many bottles of Prime do you recommend purchasing for an initial run with the product?

Back to my question, how many bottles of Prime do you recommend purchasing for an initial run with the product?
1 bottle is all that is needed to understand if you want to purchase the second bottle. You will know 7 days in if this is something worth persuing.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 24 hours we have now gone full circle on the reviews. It is now "The Bomb" lol.

Please, if you do wish to cast a review for a product, please make it as detailed as possible! Thank you.... Please? :)

ZIMM

Awards
Just buy it from a place that allow returns if you get no results!

some sites give 100% store credit minus shipping even if you use the entire bottle.

Also there was a 1 star negative review yesterday when I looked and now its gone, whats that all about?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just buy it from a place that allow returns if you get no results!

some sites give 100% store credit minus shipping even if you use the entire bottle.

Also there was a 1 star negative review yesterday when I looked and now its gone, whats that all about?
The review was inappropriate, inflammatory and removed.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was negative... only positive reviews are allowed. There's even a contest for it.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
it's fine to post both negative or positive reviews as long as they appear to be legit.

this one was clearly false as USP knows they were not a beta tester and NP knows they did not purchase prime through them.

if you wish to post a phony review.....fine.
just make sure it fools everyone into believing it to be true.

just remember, reviews are only as reliable as those who post them.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
The Best NAtural Anabolic EVER !! PRIME IS THE BOMB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL :toofunny:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's fine to post both negative or positive reviews as long as they appear to be legit.

this one was clearly false as USP knows they were not a beta tester and NP knows they did not purchase prime through them.

if you wish to post a phony review.....fine.
just make sure it fools everyone into believing it to be true.

just remember, reviews are only as reliable as those who post them.
Nice! :)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
The protocol on NP says to use for five days on then two days off. This would give you a total of twenty days, but would be spread over four weeks (~month). So it seems like you just need to figure out how many sets of four weeks you want to go.

I don't know if this justifies the price to you, but I am thinking about it as $55 for a month (instead of 20 days).