Prime - Anyone having Blood Sugar problems??

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I have been taking Prime for about 3 weeks now almost 4 and I seem to be having a lot of low bloos sugar type of symptoms when I work out? I am wondering if anyone else out there is experiencing this type of thing?

Mr.50

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i believe jjohn was experiencing this too!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i posted this a while back but no one responded. it seems as if i dont consume sugar within 2 hour of dosing i get a terrible headache and low blood sugar type symptoms as well

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Hmm interesting. I've noticed, especially tonight, that i have no energy. I mean i'm mentally focussed and awake. and could probably put in a good workout even now, but something isnt there.

theres no better way to put this than to say that i feel "ehh". I was play fighting with my girlfriend earlier and it was like i was on some kind of starvation diet. i'd call up the energy to lift her up or something and there wouldnt be any response.

I eat quite cleanly so perhaps with my prime doses i'll try something with more sugar.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
To be honest I've noticed the same thing. I dose my prime about an hour before I lift and I've found that I've actually felt WORSE with the prime. Maybe this is why...

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm interesting. I've noticed, especially tonight, that i have no energy. I mean i'm mentally focussed and awake. and could probably put in a good workout even now, but something isnt there.

theres no better way to put this than to say that i feel "ehh". I was play fighting with my girlfriend earlier and it was like i was on some kind of starvation diet. i'd call up the energy to lift her up or something and there wouldnt be any response.

I eat quite cleanly so perhaps with my prime doses i'll try something with more sugar.
I know exactly what your saying, like the strength is there but there is almost an empty feeling thats hard to explain. But i just stuff my face and it completely solves the problem. im a skinny bastard i can do that lol

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its interesting for me because I time my Prime doses with food but I usually do not eat right before a workout because the majority of my training is boxing and power type training not traditional weight training. I was on a kick where I was feeling really good during workouts but now it seems like I have a lot less energy and my endurance is suffering, on the other hand strength seems up. But of course for a weight class fighting sport it is really a catch-22, cause strength without the proper endurance is a disaster.

Mr.50

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

I'm going to be using Prime soon while cutting with CKD. Hopefully, I won't have hypoglycemia issues.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it seems to only be an issue if food isn't consumed with an hour or so after dosing. from personal experience, if i dont eat with my dose at bedtime, i wake up with a splitting headache and slightly fatigued. No joke if i eat a pbj with dose, find i dont have any problems

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its interesting for me because I time my Prime doses with food but I usually do not eat right before a workout because the majority of my training is boxing and power type training not traditional weight training. I was on a kick where I was feeling really good during workouts but now it seems like I have a lot less energy and my endurance is suffering, on the other hand strength seems up. But of course for a weight class fighting sport it is really a catch-22, cause strength without the proper endurance is a disaster.

Mr.50
Have you and the other guys thought of dosing with your post workout meal if you dont eat pre? I mean It should do some great work for altogether recovery, thats when you REALLY want anabolics taken anywho, boosts in the gym are just a plus.

Just an idea.

-poops

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you and the other guys thought of dosing with your post workout meal if you dont eat pre? I mean It should do some great work for altogether recovery, thats when you REALLY want anabolics taken anywho, boosts in the gym are just a plus.

Just an idea.

-poops

actually poops that is when I take mine with dinner right after I go home from the gym. Its funny because I reached the same conclusion as you that was the best move but this seems to show me that Prime is having some lasting effects throughout the day unlike some supplements that only have a transient effect for the few hours after a dosage......

Mr.50

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm i usually take 3 pre workout, maybe ill try with pwo meal... thanks

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually poops that is when I take mine with dinner right after I go home from the gym. Its funny because I reached the same conclusion as you that was the best move but this seems to show me that Prime is having some lasting effects throughout the day unlike some supplements that only have a transient effect for the few hours after a dosage......

Mr.50
that actually sounds like good news to me!!!

Maybe try a really low cab drink during the workout? like G2 the lower cal/carb gatorade, I use it anyways with Pslin as I will take in over 100g's of carbs preworkout and will still end up hypo by the time I get home and try to get in my post workout shake.... not fun.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Maybe try a really low cab drink during the workout? like G2 the lower cal/carb gatorade, I use it anyways with Pslin as I will take in over 100g's of carbs preworkout and will still end up hypo by the time I get home and try to get in my post workout shake.... not fun.

That sounds good Poopy. I think overall it is good news for the compound but I am just looking for how to stop the negative effect and still capitalize on the positive ones.

Mr.50

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...Prime sounds more like a super version of Anabolic Pump with these blood sugar issues.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I dose with my largest meals, and experience none of these issues. I did experience hypo symptoms with AP during my first bottle, but I haven't had to deal with that for months so maybe there's something there I'm not experiencing due to the efficiencies there.

I certainly wouldnt dose less than 4 hours apart or without a substantial meal just to fit it in before a workout. I haven't tempted empty stomach side effects, either. I workout late, so my second dose ends up being several hours before I hit the gym, and final dose during my post workout meal / dinner.

Last edited:
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...Prime sounds more like a super version of Anabolic Pump with these blood sugar issues.
I am sure you were kidding but i want to shoot this one down.

No, PRIME is not a 'super version' of Anabolic-Pump. haha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dose with my largest meals, and experience none of these issues. I did experience hypo symptoms with AP during my first bottle, but I haven't had to deal with that for months so maybe there's something there I'm not experiencing due to the efficiencies there.

I certainly wouldnt dose less than 4 hours apart or without a substantial meal just to fit it in before a workout. I haven't tempted empty stomach side effects, either. I workout late, so my second dose ends up being several hours before I hit the gym, and final dose during my post workout meal / dinner.
That's how my son is dosing it without any incident...

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I am sure you were kidding but i want to shoot this one down.

No, PRIME is not a 'super version' of Anabolic-Pump. haha
Yeah man...just jokes. I have a weird sense of humor, but I'll make sure I put a smiley face on my statements next time. :goodpost:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

gatorade is terrible. all it is his high fructose corn syrup

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gatorade is terrible. all it is his high fructose corn syrup
G2 is 17grams of carbs for a whole bottle man(20oz), if thats taken in over a whole entire workout(mine are 1-1.5 hours) then its nothing and will be just enough glucose to keep you fueled and not going hypo with these kinds of supps.... plus I alernate sips of water and sips of G2 just cause I crave the water but use G2 to keep away hypoglycemia.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wow. so its my second week and i noticed this a little in my last workout and heavily in my workout today and i couldnt figure why. i was shaking so bad mid way through my workout, so i just went lighter for the rest of my excercises. im taking it with food already but maybe i just need something to drink during....

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
G2 is 17grams of carbs for a whole bottle man(20oz), if thats taken in over a whole entire workout(mine are 1-1.5 hours) then its nothing and will be just enough glucose to keep you fueled and not going hypo with these kinds of supps.... plus I alernate sips of water and sips of G2 just cause I crave the water but use G2 to keep away hypoglycemia.

true but u can't find a better carb source than high fructose corn syrup? soemthing your body can actually use. take some waximaize with u.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
true but u can't find a better carb source than high fructose corn syrup? soemthing your body can actually use. take some waximaize with u.
cost. I spend enough as it is on proteins and oats, Gatorade powder is cheap as all get out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I have observed some body types are really going to have to pack in the calories to avoid this feeling. My test subject is an Endo and he's taking his with his main meals. I have noticed in his case though that he is definitely burning up more calories than he normally would. This has given him a tremendous recomp effect, adding a lot of muscle and losing fat. I can imagine an ecto having problems with this, I think this body type will really need to eat a lot more than normal.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I have observed some body types are really going to have to pack in the calories to avoid this feeling. My test subject is an Endo and he's taking his with his main meals. I have noticed in his case though that he is definitely burning up more calories than he normally would. This has given him a tremendous recomp effect, adding a lot of muscle and losing fat. I can imagine an ecto having problems with this, I think this body type will really need to eat a lot more than normal.
Agreed... BUT it allows for one to bump up the dirty cals and not worry so much as even an Ecto has to normally worry bout fat gain with some more dirty cals.

I think ALOT more fats and carbs are def required AND desired with this supp and will interpret into large strength gains, I mean whats better fuel then Fat? if your body can use it that is... and it seems this def would be the case with Prime!

I am def giving this the test here, although I AM taking Prime alongside AP and Pslin preworkout I have been doing this for a while (AP/pslin) and should def be able to notice any changes in my normal routine/diet and hypo levels....

Like today after working hard at work I came in dosed my AP and Prime ate my nearly 800cal meal and was still shaking as I was putting away my last bite of sandwich.... this DEF shows an increase in energy use and glycogen depletion(prob from being used for repair and extra storage in muscles which in turn brings the strength) over normally where If Id eat I was fine and would only show hypoglycemic symptoms when I took AP A) in a fasted state and didnt eat within 20min or B) had taken Pslin and then worked out and didnt get my post workout meal in fast enough. Both A and B were immediately alleviated upon intake of carbs of any form.... today as I said I was DONE eating and still shaking and looking for someone with some candy......

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehe...

Yah I think that's wise, especially in your situation using nutrient partitioning supps, not that I know a lot about them but from what I read they help dispose of some calories as well. Plus it's common sense, if you work harder your going to have to eat more...duh, lets not forget the obvious lol