Preworkout dip?

A

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With Psycho Pharma appealing to the mentally unstable, future straitjacket wearing bros and Myoblox drawing in the Guido crowd, it's refreshing to see a company targeting the hillbillies of the fitness world.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
With Psycho Pharma appealing to the mentally unstable, future straitjacket wearing bros and Myoblox drawing in the Guido crowd, it's refreshing to see a company targeting the hillbillies of the fitness world.
lmao

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a Silica Gel Desiccant Packet. Good to know you can suck on it to get motivation.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. I guess if there is a market for it. Not sure I would use or even try.

R

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a chance I’ll try
I’d definitely try, having not looked at the profile but is definitely interesting. Like tobacco dip hits harder than a cigarette, I wonder how preworkout supplements would hit.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
stupid. 300mg caffeine can be had for pennies. sns sell giant bottles or no-doze/jet-alert. rest - meh. how much yohimbine is 8% of 8mg? 1mg? lol (ah! it may be 640mcg!- better not have carbs with it (or whey)=insulin. you end up swallowing it as delivery anyway.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Way to create a product that solves a problem that doesn't exist.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow. No idea how I missed this when it was first posted. Might as well just start snorting lines of pre if this is the direction things are going.

A

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I saw that, I thought it might be kinda cool for long drives, but then again . . . It's pretty much just an energy drink