prework out . dont like the new jack3d or n.o exploded.

jz2518

Awards
With all the new formulas that are coming out. What is some good prework out supplements. I dont like the new jack3d and bsn no. The stumal8 is to strong. It feels like a drank to 3 energy drinks. Even with 1/2 scope. Any review with the arnold pre work or with the 6 star explosion

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I Love using EPIC, that's by LG Sciences, found it kept me super focussed all workout and gave me great energy and pumps. In my honest opinion as someone not sponsored or a rep for them... It was by far the best pre workout I have ever taken! Check it out. Just look at its reviews :)

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Our CONQU3R-DGE is getting great feedback right and is definitely one of, if not, the best all around preworkout on the market. It is available both stim and stim-free and contains effective doses of many great ingredients including COP, citrulline Malate, amentoflavone, a high-yield glycerol and others to not only give you great pumps and performance, but the energy and mental focus to blast through plateaus.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Conqu3r is a good choice for stimulated pre workouts.

Non-stim, High Volume's profile is unrivaled. Proven dosages of nitrates and Citrulline accompanied with big doses of Agmatine and glycerol will leave you pumped for hours after your workout. Great in the endurance department as well.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitramine is pretty legit! Smooth and subtle energy but an amazing focus. Pumps are decent too but you could include something like high volume or other nitrates

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Check out PSYCHED by ironchampusa, I'm currently running it, like it so far if your only looking for a Stim product

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definetely check out Conqu3r;)

You will not be disappointed.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out HyperMax, has great and unique stim effect with awesome focus! As well you get some solid pump ingredients with Glycerol, Agmatine and Norvaline.

You can request a sample by sending your shipping address to [email protected]

jz2518

Awards
I liked the jack3d. Dont care much for the stim products. They just get my heart racing. ill look into jackup.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked the jack3d. Dont care much for the stim products. They just get my heart racing. ill look into jackup.
They suggest max 3 scoops. If you stick to 1-2 you should be good. If you use one scoop you get 45 workouts out of it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a sample of Performax Labs Hypermax at [email protected]

Once you try a sample, you will want to buy a whole tub. Users report a great tasting supplement, clean energy, and a solid pump.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a sample of Performax Labs Hypermax at [email protected] Once you try a sample, you will want to buy a whole tub. Users report a great tasting supplement, clean energy, and a solid pump.
hypermax is a very nice product ;) i enjoyed it

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn. White pineapple.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX Stimul8 for a stim heavy pre (my fav), or IGNITE2 for a lesser stim PWO.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Katana, Conqu3r, White Flood Reborn, Pre-Surge, Core Fury

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nitramine is pretty legit! Smooth and subtle energy but an amazing focus. Pumps are decent too but you could include something like high volume or other nitrates
This brother. Nitramine will give you crazy focus and not destroy you with 300+mg if caffeine like other pres.

Nitramine + HV has been my stack thus far

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Conqu3r is a good choice for stimulated pre workouts. Non-stim, High Volume's profile is unrivaled. Proven dosages of nitrates and Citrulline accompanied with big doses of Agmatine and glycerol will leave you pumped for hours after your workout. Great in the endurance department as well.
FYI conqu3r also comes in a stim free version... ;)

Ascic1

Awards
Check out Wyked 2.1.

Low stim, unreal focus, craaazy pump.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
White flood has always brought me the best workouts of my life. Full of energy and pump stimulants.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Could look at Acute FX, Like 4 bucks on Nutra right now. I scored 8 tubs and gave a few to some friends and Ive been using it too and its fantastically simple. Not overpowering, but a nice little boost. Another favorite for me is Conquer from Iforce. Ive also been using Xtreme Shock which is decent. Any of these stacked with High Volume or Hemavol would be incredible. RIght now Im doing Xtreme Shock and High Volume and Im having fantastic workouts.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
With all the new formulas that are coming out. What is some good prework out supplements. I dont like the new jack3d and bsn no. The stumal8 is to strong. It feels like a drank to 3 energy drinks. Even with 1/2 scope. Any review with the arnold pre work or with the 6 star explosion
Yea. Stimul8 is crazy. I have a high tolerance to almost every pre..not to this though!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Yea. Stimul8 is crazy. I have a high tolerance to almost every pre..not to this though!
Same here. One of my favorites. Im due for a stim break but Ill probably just go back to using 3/4 scoop of Stimul8 for awhile. A full scoop is too much for me and I can handle some heavy stims.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 made me feel cold, made me shiver, and I felt like I was walking on clouds between sets. Then I felt like crap the rest of the day. Both times I took it haha. You know how there's a warning label on top to start with HALF a scoop? My lifting buddy said "screw it, I have a high tolerance to pre workouts. I'll do TWO SCOOPS." So he did... This mofo set so many PRs, but he didn't sleep until like the next month hahaha

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
Check out Wyked 2.1 by mind and muscle.
Great focus and amazing pump!

jz2518

Awards
I got c4. And slowly take the rest of thw stimul8 in between.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r-DGE stim version is not overly stimulating at 1 scoop. Great pump and focus without jitters or cold sweats. Smooth come down. I work out evenings and have never had issue going to sleep.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For a good straight up clean easy to use pre there is always condense from Purus.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Meeting both is on my to-do list if I can find time to get to the expo

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to the arnold. What booth is it again?