Preparing for pct. please clarify

YLB

Awards
So I was wondering. When I start my pct I would like to have everything in order. For example i have done some reading and I came across some clomid and letrezole, only to find out that letre may not be the way to go. In its place I found arimidex, then on some more reading aromasin was preferred. Also when to start the AI is a little vague as well, and how to take it. Can someone please assist?

Thank you

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCTs are usually structured like this:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
OR
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Test booster (M-test or AlphaMax XT)
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (for cortisol)
0/0/3/3/3/3

As for an AI, not everyone runs an AI in PCT. But, if you chose to run one, run aromasin 12.5 EOD.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either Adex or Aromasin will be fine imo.

I prefer lower dosage extended PCT versus higher and shorter, though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
warbird01 has you covered as far as what you need for a good pct. i like to add in an otc pct product with my serm. And adding in reduce xt really helps like said above.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva
20/20/10/10
OR
Clomid
50/50/25/25
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (for cortisol)
0/0/3/3/3/3

As for an AI, not everyone runs an AI in PCT. But, if you chose to run one, run aromasin 12.5 EOD.
Perfect advice. I am currently almost done with week two of my PCT and have been running Clomid with AlphaMax XT. I still feel great and libido is higher than expected.

YLB

Awards
Thank you for the reply guys. I have the clomid. I understand the AI during the pct is optional but I was under the impression that an AI should be ran during the actual cycle. I am leaning toward the Adex or the aromasin, but what week should I start the AI during the cycle? And also how for the clomid, the 50/50/25/25 is that 4 days in a row?

YLB

Awards
Nolva
20/20/10/10
OR
Clomid
50/50/25/25
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (for cortisol)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Letro is an AI correct? What week would be best to incorporate it with my cycle?

And also about how you have the clomid set up is that in days. Or once a week?

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
And also about how you have the clomid set up is that in days. Or once a week?[/QUOTE]
The clomid is per day per week. 50mg per day for the first two weeks 25 mg per day second two weeks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letro is an AI correct? What week would be best to incorporate it with my cycle?

And also about how you have the clomid set up is that in days. Or once a week?
Letro is an AI, but I wouldn't suggest it besides for treating gyno. It's REALLY strong. I would get aromasin.

Clomid is 50 for 7 days (week), 50 for 7 days, 25 for 7 days, 25 for 7 days

YLB

Awards
Letro is an AI, but I wouldn't suggest it besides for treating gyno. It's REALLY strong. I would get aromasin.

Clomid is 50 for 7 days (week), 50 for 7 days, 25 for 7 days, 25 for 7 days
Thank you very much. I will look into the aromasin, but still keep the letro on hand. One more thing if it's not too much. What week would you think is best to start the AI? And I've also read different times when to start PCT?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much. I will look into the aromasin, but still keep the letro on hand. One more thing if it's not too much. What week would you think is best to start the AI? And I've also read different times when to start PCT?
Just an FYI (not sure how much research you have done), Aromasin is also called Exemerstane. Should help you when looking for it online.

I would start week 1.

YLB

Awards
Just an FYI (not sure how much research you have done), Aromasin is also called Exemerstane. Should help you when looking for it online.

I would start week 1.
Hey man thanks for all the info. I was wondering about HCG. Is it necessary? From what I was reading it's very helpful to use during cycle to help the PCT. any light you can shed would be appreciated.