Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pregnenolone & DHEA, The trans-dermal solution from "Iconic Formulations"

dhea.jpg

Anabolic steroids and TRT apparently decreases SHBG, DHEA, pregnenolone and progesterone in men.
Therefore it makes perfect sense to supplement with the precursor hormones DHEA and Pregnenolone.

"Iconic Formulations" has us TRT (cruise and blast) guys covered!

I'm 50 yo, on TRT for about 1.5 years (cruise/blast), lets see what difference supplementing with "Neuro P5" (pregnenolone) and "Neuro DHEA" (DHEA) does.

Stay tuned.
rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth DemntedCowboy lukehayd Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec Studhorse MrKleen73 Newth Humble

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm In. Ran the P5 in beta. Made my mood top notch!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1:

Applied 0.5ml "Neuro P5" to my traps -and 0.5ml "Neuro DHEA" to the inside of my (huge :fing02: ) biceps after the morning shower.
Smell reminds me of "salvo", a carrier for trans dermal solutions, I remember the smell from a PH I ran in the past. Not a perfume -but doesn't stink either, its like a woody scent.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

Applied 0.5ml "Neuro P5" to my traps -and 0.5ml "Neuro DHEA" to the inside of my (huge :fing02: ) biceps after the morning shower.
Smell reminds me of "salvo", a carrier for trans dermal solutions, I remember the smell from a PH I ran in the past. Not a perfume -but doesn't stink either, its like a woody scent.
The carrier is salvo. one of the best on the market!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard Pregnenolone helps with (so called) adrenal fatigue too. I'm interested what it does to my ever changing mood. Hopefully it makes me as happy as Studhorse ! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

iconic formulations and iron legion both use 'salvo' carriers, although delsorob said some tweaking was done on the preg-apparently it's a difficult ingredient...you going to go twice a day or just stick with .5 daily?

btw-nice format, thank you for logging this!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, glad to see this! Thanks bud!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iconic formulations and iron legion both use 'salvo' carriers, although delsorob said some tweaking was done on the preg-apparently it's a difficult ingredient...you going to go twice a day or just stick with .5 daily?

btw-nice format, thank you for logging this!!!
Once a day 0.5ml of each. Read beforehand about men supplementing DHEA and Pregnenolone, apparently going with conservative dosages is advised.

Newth

Awards
Nice work, this will be cool to see.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Once a day 0.5ml of each. Read beforehand about men supplementing DHEA and Pregnenolone, apparently going with conservative dosages is advised.
good to go!!!

was that men on trt or men in general?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I heard Pregnenolone helps with (so called) adrenal fatigue too. I'm interested what it does to my ever changing mood. Hopefully it makes me as happy as Studhorse ! :)
never happen...no supp will ever make either of us as happy as studhorse, lol!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to go!!!

was that men on trt or men in general?
Men and woman on TRT/HRT. I'm, still reading on it. There are also some sites mentioning HCG in combination with DHEA/Preg supplementation -or as standalone -and the benefits. But apparently not many relevant studies to the subject (declining levels in TRT of precursor hormones) .

Newth

Awards
Men and woman on TRT/HRT. I'm, still reading on it. There are also some sites mentioning HCG in combination with DHEA/Preg supplementation -or as standalone -and the benefits. But apparently not many relevant studies to the subject (declining levels in TRT of precursor hormones) .
I spent some time the other day taking a quick look into this type thing. I agree there will be a lot of digging to work this out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
post up any good info you find!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasnt invited but I let myself in... ;)

Ive been running this for a couple months now. Well I stopped the dhea after some time bc of estro problems but am still using the preg at .25- .33ml per day. You're right HGP to start conservative. The idea being just supplementing whats missing. Estro sides can def get you w high doses.

I'm one of the lucky ones who the preg works wonders for. With the exception of test (trt) and since then this (pregnenolone) has been the single best thing ive added to my trt hands down.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wasnt invited but I let myself in... ;)

Ive been running this for a couple months now. Well I stopped the dhea after some time bc of estro problems but am still using the preg at .25- .33ml per day. You're right HGP to start conservative. The idea being just supplementing whats missing. Sides can def get you w high doses.

I'm one of the lucky ones who the preg works wonders for. With the exception of test (trt) and since then this (pregnenolone) has been the single best thing ive added to my trt hands down.
thanks for sharing this...

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't Dermacrine already contain both of these ingredients DHEA & Pregnenolone? This was just from a simple Google search because I'm not familiar with these products so I'm just curious and asking.

Newth

Awards
Doesn't Dermacrine already contain both of these ingredients DHEA & Pregnenolone? This was just from a simple Google search because I'm not familiar with these products so I'm just curious and asking.
From memory yeah, but HG will make this way more educational than just buying Dermacrine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dermacrine is our premium dhea/preg product that also contains a AI...been around for a long time-tried and true!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for sure!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really good stuff here. Used the beta.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I felt unusually energized in the gym. I don't take stims (got somehow sensitive to stims and avoid them).
Now wondering if it was the pregnenolone. Hammered out 50+ sets in one hour. I used to have those crazy workouts in the past -but is it a coincidence?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I felt unusually energized in the gym. I don't take stims (got somehow sensitive to stims and avoid them).
Now wondering if it was the pregnenolone. Hammered out 50+ sets in one hour. I used to have those crazy workouts in the past -but is it a coincidence?
That's what it feels like to me... It's like a natural energy almost like a buzzing feeling.

Newth

Awards
Add affects on beta cells to your searching....there is something going on between a lot of factors here.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. In on this for sure!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely . watching this

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

I'm writing about any change noted, positive -or negative. Keep in mind it may not be related to the use of the trans-dermals.
Slept a bit better. Before, the trest -and/or epistane gave me interrupted sleep pattern. Last night I slept like a cave bear.
Slight doms in my shoulders from yesterdays lunatic workout.
Today will be chest and auxiliary rotator cuff strengthening exercises. Since my supraspinatus tear, those exercises led to a 100% recovery in about a year time, doing them once a week. For anyone with shoulder problems, do it. Its time consuming but worth it!

[video=youtube;EY2tNBOmvGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=EY2tNBOmvGs[/video]

I do them with cables, hate rubber bands, almost lost an eye once.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

I'm writing about any change noted, positive -or negative. Keep in mind it may not be related to the use of the trans-dermals.
Slept a bit better. Before, the trest -and/or epistane gave me interrupted sleep pattern. Last night I slept like a cave bear.
Slight doms in my shoulders from yesterdays lunatic workout.
Today will be chest and auxiliary rotator cuff strengthening exercises. Since my supraspinatus tear, those exercises led to a 100% recovery in about a year time, doing them once a week. For anyone with shoulder problems, do it. Its time consuming but worth it!

[video=youtube;EY2tNBOmvGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=EY2tNBOmvGs[/video]

I do them with cables, hate rubber bands, almost lost an eye once.
damn...preg and dhea is good stuff...you look 20 years younger...:jester:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday gym was canceled. It rained. Here where I live, rain means "total mayhem".

rain.jpg

Sleep was awesome like the night before, now thinking that it might have to do with either DHEA or Pregnenolone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday gym was canceled. It rained. Here where I live, rain means "total mayhem".

View attachment 171809

Sleep was awesome like the night before, now thinking that it might have to do with either DHEA or Pregnenolone.
or a combination of both?

either way, sleep is a good thing, right?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

View attachment 171809

I've used these at night and did notice better sleep patterns.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Good chest workout, felt somewhat stimulated. Nothing else to report. Salvo scent is long lasting, can still smell it after 8 hours.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late but I am in.

Have you looked into the effects of vitamin D and pregnenolone? Interesting feedback between the two.

Newth

Awards
I had a very quick look at preg and dhea the other day but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Do either suppress anything or not in someone natural?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a very quick look at preg and dhea the other day but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Do either suppress anything or not in someone natural?
My guess is (I'm not sure), its not as useful for natties. Pregnenolone + DHEA converts in part to testosterone -BUT, supposing your test levels are fine, the excess test from the precursor hormones may be converted to estrogen.

Newth

Awards
My guess is (I'm not sure), its not as useful for natties. Pregnenolone + DHEA converts in part to testosterone -BUT, supposing your test levels are fine, the excess test from the precursor hormones may be converted to estrogen.
I'll spend some time looking into it more on the weekend. Resveratrol is good for that apparently.
If it isn't suppressive I want to try it out before the years out.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late but I am in.

Have you looked into the effects of vitamin D and pregnenolone? Interesting feedback between the two.
Looking into it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll spend some time looking into it more on the weekend. Resveratrol is good for that apparently.
If it isn't suppressive I want to try it out before the years out.
Apparently age has to be considered too. For older natties, it could be beneficial, as DHEA declines with age. If you also supplement Resveratrol, go for Dermacrine, it supposedly has all 3 ingredients. When Dermacrine still was a product of BP, I liked it a lot as a "test base". Good to see its production continued by "Iconic Formulations", it was the former flagship of BP.