Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Silva really shouldn't be fighting here. Bring on Brock

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
He held him off that shyt was real . Big john let em lay to long imo.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Respect to WWE even though it's not my thing, but what the hell is with all the WWE commercials?! I get it's because of Brock, but it seems weird to me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Respect to WWE even though it's not my thing, but what the hell is with all the WWE commercials?! I get it's because of Brock, but it seems weird to me.
Brock has been Juiced 4 years the problem here is I don't understand how he got off the juice to pass the drug test for UFC. I'm pretty sure that hunt is going to knock him out in the first round if not I lost five hundred bucks

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lesnar grabbed hunt by the balls and slammed him wtf .

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take it back. Those WWE commercials were more exciting than the fight I just watched lol.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There were rumors hunt had a gimp leg going into the fights. Didn't get to watch em though

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There were rumors hunt had a gimp leg going into the fights. Didn't get to watch em though
I didn't notice anything like that. He seemed fine, except he couldn't really land much due to Brock having a 9 inch reach advantage.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I mentioned this as well . No one gave any fuks . For brock to stay in wwe shape he has to dose really high on anabolics .

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mentioned this as well . No one gave any fuks . For brock to stay in wwe shape he has to dose really high on anabolics .
Absolutely. He is naturally gifted and puts in the work, but this really can't be a surprise to anybody.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Absolutely. He is naturally gifted and puts in the work, but this really can't be a surprise to anybody.
True but any bodybuilder would know thats bull **** lol . Mark is and always be my fav along with the emelianenko brothers . The food he would have to consume to maintain that look wpuld feed a football team . He is a good performer and Thats all . Im sure if he wasn't juicing he'd have lost that fight.

We used to play real ufc before fight club even came about . In the mulch of the playground .

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True but any bodybuilder would know thats bull **** lol . Mark is and always be my fav along with the emelianenko brothers . The food he would have to consume to maintain that look wpuld feed a football team . He is a good performer and Thats all . Im sure if he wasn't juicing he'd have lost that fight.

We used to play real ufc before fight club even came about . In the mulch of the playground .
If Mark could have gotten in closer, he would have finished it, but a 9 inch reach advantage is a big obstacle to get around. Looks like he now wants Brock's entire winnings instead of just half

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If Mark could have gotten in closer, he would have finished it, but a 9 inch reach advantage is a big obstacle to get around. Looks like he now wants Brock's entire winnings instead of just half
If that was me personally I would probably end up doing the same thing . To get off the juice and then fight somebody who is still juicing and has been for years it would be extremely difficult to win that fight doesn't matter what degree black belt you are or what you know I personally don't like the fact that Brock turned it into a wrestling match instead of a UFC fight that was kind of queer in my opinion.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that was me personally I would probably end up doing the same thing . To get off the juice and then fight somebody who is still juicing and has been for years it would be extremely difficult to win that fight doesn't matter what degree black belt you are or what you know I personally don't like the fact that Brock turned it into a wrestling match instead of a UFC fight that was kind of queer in my opinion.
LOL. Brock is a wrestler. Of course he used his strengths.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do realize that most people that have failed the UA also lost fight, right?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It's not an opinion; it's just straight data. If AAS made fighters that much better, Hammer House would've never lost.
Still ... Not all fighters who tested positive lost . Inconclusive and far-fetched. But none the less, I honestly don't care .

202 looks promising. Unless a twit becomes a twat .

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still ... Not all fighters who tested positive lost . Inconclusive and far-fetched. But none the less, I honestly don't care .

Considering it was an inhaler that caused Brock to fail, what does AAS have to do with his win?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Considering it was an inhaler that caused Brock to fail, what does AAS have to do with his win?

My opinion doesn't change . Wanna come at me a 4th time with some other bs ? Idc raj .

G'day .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is incredibly unfair to Brock if true. Asthma is a serious medical condition, and he needs to take his inhaler to live. Advair is a medicine that includes the steroid Fluticasone, which isn’t the same as the kind of steroid that people sometimes use to bulk up. The UFC announced on July 15 that Brock had been tested five times leading up to UFC 200
This taken off Hollywood. Com

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My opinion doesn't change . Wanna come at me a 4th time with some other bs ? Idc raj .

G'day .
You made the assumption that he was on AAS when the PED list goes well beyond that. Your opinion was that AAS helped him win that fight when he wasn't even using them.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You made the assumption that he was on AAS when the PED list goes well beyond that. Your opinion was that AAS helped him win that fight when he wasn't even using them.
Do you feel better now ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Don't get upset when you're called out for being wrong.
Im not upset , Doctor . Im actually enjoying myself ;) ...

Not to change the subject . What could mimic a beta 2 antagonist to provoke a false positive?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do we know this or anything for sure yet? I read the inhaler angle was from an anonymous teammate. We'll just have to wait and see what comes out of it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strictly opinionated. Wouldn't it take a **** load of inhaled steroids to fail the test ? Iirc it was a piss test ? Hmmm very strange.
Not at all especially when it's a multi time per day use per product.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all especially when it's a multi time per day use per product.
I thought albuterol was hard to test for at inhaler doses? But it could have been levobuterol which has a longer half life. But we all do know he was juicing before he decided to join the ufc again.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Let me guess espn isn't credible and anti estrogens aren't considered steroids ?

Bring some more excuses for the cheater

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like he was in post cycle therapy or finished up but some was still lingering in his system

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me guess espn isn't credible and anti estrogens aren't considered steroids ?

Bring some more excuses for the cheater
ESPN is credible, but, no, a SERM is not a steroid. They literally have zero similarities.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wish they would ban drug testing. They think there testing to even the playing field but in reality no testing would even the field. It would give the fights we wanna see, boost ratings and dull down all the bullshnit on the news that is irrelevant

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I wish they would ban drug testing. They think there testing to even the playing field but in reality no testing would even the field. It would give the fights we wanna see, boost ratings and dull down all the bullshnit on the news that is irrelevant
very well said.