Pre workouts

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Hey boys what’s the latest and greatest in the pre workout categorie these days?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey boys what’s the latest and greatest in the pre workout categorie these days?
Latest and Greatest is a very vague term, because not everyone responds to the same ingredients or formulas
It really comes down to what you want out of a pre

Something very high stim
a lower stim/pump alternative
moderate stim/moderate pump
Nootropic driven pre-workout?

Do you know what you are looking for in a pre?

a general list of pre's that a lot of people enjoy
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
C4 Dynasty
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Nutrex Outlift & Outlift Amped
Morpohogen Alphagen

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
There was a new one being released with progesterone in that can you remember the name of it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
New Core Fury

Edit: and its pregnolone in it.
Yep. On my list to try. Like the clean complete profile. Get me a sample @TheSolution ;)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
amzn brand loaded for 12 bucks for the cheap bastards

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Solution always has the best lists;) I really like wild thing by assault labs and seismic surge by hard rock supplements.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No love for Juice Daddy? **** is great IMO.
I've utilized a handful of servings thus far and while I do enjoy it, the pre's I mentioned above are just the ones that seem to worst best for me. With that being said, love ZOO and VL.

J

johnvonjones

Awards
Core Fury

A side question here, with something like "pregnolone" in it, is this one of the store bought supplements that is getting tested athletes in trouble?

Stuff sounds awesome (don't worry I'm not competing in jack....)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For a non-stim, CEL Super Swole, or SNS Vasoforce XT are both solid pump formulas
Mild-stim, SNS Focus XT
Stim, SNS Vasoforce RUSH (the stimmed version of the pump powerhouse) or SNS Thermagize XT (billed as a fat burner but will give one of the most wicked kicks of energy around)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So true ^ love me some Thermagize. Took me a while just to work up to one full cap haha

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote

In no order From ones i have personally used

Cellucor C4 Ultimate
Myo Blox Loco
USP Labs Jack3d Geranium Version
Arms Race Nutrition Harness
Black Magic Bezerk
Chemix version without Alpha YO
Dark Energy
Juice Daddy

And Just based off the Formula
Core Nutritionals Fury

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So true ^ love me some Thermagize. Took me a while just to work up to one full cap haha
Haha atleast u worked up to it .. I went 1 to 0 .. too much for me lol

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

A lot of decent pre's mentioned in here but if you want something a little stronger than a conventional
formula this has been a good one that I like to use but it's not an everyday one. I use it for big back or
leg days.

Vitamin B12 10mg
Vitamin B6 40mg
Niacin 75mg
L-Lysine 100mg
L-Carnitine 100mg
Narnigin 98% 25mg
Beta Analine 3500mg
L-Theanine 50mg (This is the right amount pre's should have NOT 200mg or more
)
Green Tea Extract 50mg
Green Coffee Bean 10mg
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Choline Bitartrate 500mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 350mg
Isoproylnorsynephrine 40mg
Lion's Mane- 400mg
DMHA- 100mg
Eria Jarensis- 200mg
Alpha Yohimbine- 1mg
Huperzine A .8mg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really wish it was a 2 pill serving size.

Yeah agree. but i think @sns8778 designed this for kinda like those DMAA crazy fans .. shame that pple who love stims/fat burner haven't really given a chance.

If i ever wanted to lose fat/suppress my appetite Thermagize would be my go to supplement.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah agree. but i think @sns8778 designed this for kinda like those DMAA crazy fans .. shame that pple who love stims/fat burner haven't really given a chance.

If i ever wanted to lose fat/suppress my appetite Thermagize would be my go to supplement.

One cap for me is just right:) combined with a bit more caffeine and a few pump ingredients
I turned it into a very good PW and I'll be grabbing me a jar when I cash in my SNS labels.;)

D

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyway to still get samples of ThermagizeXT. Just want to pull the trigger on a whole bottle if it sky rockets BP and kill erection quality.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyway to still get samples of ThermagizeXT. Just want to pull the trigger on a whole bottle if it sky rockets BP and kill erection quality.
Msg me in about 2 weeks .. dont have any samples laying around but can always share few caps from my personal stash

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When we sent out the original samples, that was one of the things we asked people to comment on and I don't recall a single person saying that it hurt erection quality. That was part of the premise of the product - trying to avoid that. The effect of anything on BP depends on an individuals tolerance and response to the specific stims so that would be individualized.

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to beat ephedrine hcl (primatene tabs at your local pharmacy). 25 to 50mg combined with 250 to 500mg of caffeine, plus 3 grams of L-tyrosine on an empty stomach will outperform virtually any pre-workout out today. If that's too strong, adding some 5-HTP or L-theanine will take the edge off.

Bronkaid tabs will also work, albeit they're ephedrine sulfate (I much prefer ephedrine hcl). If you want to get the additional items inherent in many pre's (creatine, beta-alanine, TMG) etc., it's best to buy them separately.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hard to beat ephedrine hcl (primatene tabs at your local pharmacy). 25 to 50mg combined with 250 to 500mg of caffeine, plus 3 grams of L-tyrosine on an empty stomach will outperform virtually any pre-workout out today. If that's too strong, adding some 5-HTP or L-theanine will take the edge off.

Bronkaid tabs will also work, albeit they're ephedrine sulfate (I much prefer ephedrine hcl). If you want to get the additional items inherent in many pre's (creatine, beta-alanine, TMG) etc., it's best to buy them separately.
if you need 50mg eHCL + 500mg caffeine just to workout, you need to re-evaluate things haha

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you need 50mg eHCL + 500mg caffeine just to workout, you need to re-evaluate things haha
I understand what you're saying, but was simply making the point E/C can't be beat IMO. And the fact is that most pre-workouts today use absurd amounts of caffeine, some with additional stim like yohimbe to boot. They are infinitely less effective (and more dangerous) than the science behind E/C. From a logical and empirical point of view, there's simply no denying it.

Having said that, I think the risks of over-stimulation far outweigh the benefits, and a happy medium is best. Something like 12.5mg ephedrine, 100mg of modafinil and perhaps 80-100mg/caffeine will result is great focus, a bit of a lift and just enough CNS excitation without causing over-stim, which paradoxically can reduce strength levels - not boost them.

Of course, Modafinil is Schedule IV so some might not be willing to partake. In that event, I think Thiamine DiSulfide/Sulbutiamine is a great adjunct, as is Alpha GPC or DMAE - which is more cost/effective. My 2 cc's...