Pre-Workout Supplements and Drug Tests / Military

probvi11

Awards
I've been taking DMHA from robinhood supplements and just took a unannounced piss test. Is it possible for DMHA to show up as a false positive? Looks like it’s currently NOT on the FDA banned supplements list, thus legal. Am I safe to take it? I only took 75mg or so.

Also, don’t they do rigorous follow up tests once you do test positive on the presumptive test? Thoughts?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What branch of the Military are you in?

Theisen25

Theisen25

Awards
As long as it doesn’t show up as an amphetamine you will be completely fine. They military drug tests are very basic. I believe they are 9 panels, which tests for the basic opiates, amphetamines, lsd, THC, etc. nothing for nootropics in there.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with the above. I think what they test for you won't fail. If you did for some reason I would just point to your pre workout and then you know you have to lay off the pre if they are doing unannounced tests.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I did have a pwo make me show up positive for amphetamines like a month ago actually. It was only a sample of one that i had that did it though i think because by the time i tested again it was out of my system while still taking pre's with DMHA in them. So yeah they can make you show up dirty but i dont think its the DMHA thats gonna do it. Idk what ingredient flagged me on that one honestly