Pre workout recommendations (1,3 dimethylalmine)

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
What’s the best pre workout out for focus and energy? I’m looking for something similar to the good old 1,3 dimethylamine or driven sports craze but I am having no luck. I work 60 hours a week with a toddler and newborn. I need the extra push of energy and focus. I’ve been using c4 ultimate but that does not give me the edge like the stuff back in the day. Thanks in advance!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On the popular online auction website, there is being sold Hi Tech JackEd Up, the DMAA version. So get that while you can.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can buy a lot of good preworkouts with DMHA in it, which is very similar to DMAA. You can still find stuff with DMAA in it if you know where to look.

Check out Fitness Deal News on YT and search for Dark Energy. He reviews all the preworkouts with super stimulants in it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven’t tried it myself but many posts in here claim exerciser is the next spiked pre. Compared to craze a lot.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new mesomorph is really good. Not quite the old 1,3 but damn close

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven’t tried it myself but many posts in here claim exerciser is the next spiked pre. Compared to craze a lot.
It's definingly spiked, but with some unknown amphetamine. I've discussed this at length in another post, but I wouldn't recommend it since we don't know what it's actually spiked with.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's definingly spiked, but with some unknown amphetamine. I've discussed this at length in another post, but I wouldn't recommend it since we don't know what it's actually spiked with.
Great for hitting new personal records too.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great for hitting new personal records too.
Yeah but you have no idea what it's spiked with. I'm 99% sure it's an amphetamine derivative and there are literally hundreds of them. They could be cardiotoxic, neurotoxic, hepatoxic, nephrotoxic (kidney toxic) or be manufactured in some low quality China powder lab that has cross contamination with heavy metals and all sorts of other junk.

I admit it gives you a really good mood boost and feeling, but the risk factor is high. There was a guy on here who got full blown addicted to it and had to get a script for Adderall just to get off it @muscleman.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but you have no idea what it's spiked with. I'm 99% sure it's an amphetamine derivative and there are literally hundreds of them. They could be cardiotoxic, neurotoxic, hepatoxic, nephrotoxic (kidney toxic) or be manufactured in some low quality China powder lab that has cross contamination with heavy metals and all sorts of other junk.

I admit it gives you a really good mood boost and feeling, but the risk factor is high. There was a guy on here who got full blown addicted to it and had to get a script for Adderall just to get off it @muscleman.
I take it as responsible as possible. Maybe someone should go get a lab to tested. But my one time a week usage probably won't cause any long term issues. Probably.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always liked amp-c better, if you can find it...

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it as responsible as possible. Maybe someone should go get a lab to tested. But my one time a week usage probably won't cause any long term issues. Probably.
I believe in personal responsibility and that people should have the right to choose what to put in their bodies, so I feel where you're coming from. The thing I don't like is not knowing what it is. There's no way to test for it because we don't know what to test for. You'd have to do a really expensive GC/MS test that would look for a spike in the product that would indicate the molecular weight of the secret compound that's in it, then try and match that to the molecular weight of the amphetamine. Since there are hundreds and some of them are still being developed and discovered and the molecular weight is unknown, it would be nearly impossible unless you had some sort of forensic lab do it. Or if Patrick Arnold would ever come back to us....

But yeah, if you're only using it once a week, you should be good. The problems with amphetamines don't start until you're using them a lot at high dosages long term. (Btw, did you know you can buy methamphetamine legal and OTC? Ask me how!)

I can tell you what's going to happen though. Once all this COVID shìt blows over and the FDA starts looking more into dietary supplements, the FDA is going to test it, see what's really in it, and ban it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having used both, Excelsior is nothing like the old Craze, not even close. Craze was clean and euphoric and frankly the best pre I had ever used. Excelsior definitely has something in it that isn’t natural or normally in preworkouts. It’s nowhere near as euphoric and frankly just feels weird to me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Having used both, Excelsior is nothing like the old Craze, not even close. Craze was clean and euphoric and frankly the best pre I had ever used. Excelsior definitely has something in it that isn’t natural or normally in preworkouts. It’s nowhere near as euphoric and frankly just feels weird to me.
Not sure what is in it, but it works so well for me leg press day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what is in it, but it works so well for me leg press day.
Yea it definitely has something in it that increases energy and makes me sweat but Craze blew it out of the water hands down.

Excelsior would also be good for someone who is dieting, at least from my experience as it crushes appetite.