PRE M-1-A Research Log

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have received a bottle of PRE M-1-A (17a Methyl 1-Androstenediol) which I will use to conduct some “in vitro research” on assorted male cellular tissues, or possibly (if I am allowed by PRE) administer to my lab rat in case study.

Testing method has not been finalized, it is as of yet unknown whether the M1A will be administered alone or in concert with a high replacement dose of testosterone. More details to come.

Edit, more details. It will be used in concert with testosterone on a 211lb chimpanzee named Zed. We will see how these two compounds interact in the primate body.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Results

Time: 21 days
Dosage: 60mg (15mg E6hr)
Starting weight: 211lbs
Final Weight: 233lbs

Caloric surplus was not maintained throughout the 21 days.

M1A caused immediate increases in vascularity, pump effect, strength, and size.

M1A caused weight gain in caloric deficit.

M1A caused 1-2lbs weight gain per day @ 60mg

M1A did not cause significant side effects such as rage, acne, hair loss, hepatitis, hypertensive crisis, heart palpitations, gynecomastia, erectile dysfunction.

M1A caused lethargy during the first week. Testosterone therapy was sufficient to negate.

M1A caused aggression, night sweats, and mild insomnia.

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long is this experiment planned for?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long is this experiment planned for?
30 days at a human equivalent dose (HED) of up to 45mg daily if the test animal can withstand it for that long.

If testosterone is to be used it will be ongoing for at least 10 weeks @ HED of 250mg/wk

M1A will be administered as one dose in the morning and eventually a double dose pre stimulus. The first doses will be pre stimulus.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome....love me some M1A! Just throwing in my 2 cents here....ran it last year and really started noticing the effects at 45mg. ...30mg just wasnt great for me. I went up to 60mg my last 10 days or so and that was tits. Also, sides were non existent

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome....love me some M1A! Just throwing in my 2 cents here....ran it last year and really started noticing the effects at 45mg. ...30mg just wasnt great for me. I went up to 60mg my last 10 days or so and that was tits. Also, sides were non existent
PRE packs it as 90 capsules at 15mg each.

This was free to me so I am not complaining.

Did you use test with it or solo?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PRE packs it as 90 capsules at 15mg each.

This was free to me so I am not complaining.

Did you use test with it or solo?
Was right about a year and a half actually now that I think of it....right before I jumped back on the test train. Was running 500mg of 4-andro as a test base. Which i honestly dont think did a dam thing....hence back to test

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SO this research log is about to begin very soon. Zed the Ape has gotten over his sinus infection, but his abscess tooth hasn’t been worked on yet.

I have read a report of acute kidney damage resultant from M1A in combination with an antibiotic. Specifically, so I am unsure as to how this will proceed.

This abscess seems to cause him some discomfort but there is no pain. He has been treated for it with antibiotics when it first appeared, but it returned, according to examination logs, about three weeks ago.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zed needs to get his grill fixed first, and make sure the particular antibiotics don’t increase likelihood of tendon/ligament rupture - if so, his exercise regime should be scaled accordingly to avoid injury. Especially adding in M1A.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like Zed is going to the vet then.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zed needs to get his grill fixed first, and make sure the particular antibiotics don’t increase likelihood of tendon/ligament rupture - if so, his exercise regime should be scaled accordingly to avoid injury. Especially adding in M1A.
Agreed. I believe fluoroquinolones like Cipro are the particularly nasty antibiotics that destroy joints and tendons. Looking forward to watching Zed blow up once he's healthy.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed. I believe fluoroquinolones like Cipro are the particularly nasty antibiotics that destroy joints and tendons. Looking forward to watching Zed blow up once he's healthy.
It was a mycin that caused the kidney damage combined with M1A, for the record.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbing in for this one.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Following for appropriate monkey business.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Subbed - Had awesome results and zero bloat with M1A in the past.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zed the Ape will be on 250mg Test E weekly during this experiment. No aromatase inhibitor.

After week three he will likely be put on 200mg EQ as well. After week four, we will be increasing his testosterone dose, ending the research log, and transferring relevant data to a new log journal which I will start at that time.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ummm... not to tell you your business but I think by looking at those nips you might want to start an a.i. protocol. Poor monkey

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a mycin that caused the kidney damage combined with M1A, for the record.
All the aminoglycosides are nephrotoxic. They're monitored via daily blood draws when every they're used. And only used for short periods.

Not saying the M1A helped, but its more like it was 95 % done by the aminoglycoside.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Zed the Ape will be on 250mg Test E weekly during this experiment. No aromatase inhibitor.

After week three he will likely be put on 200mg EQ as well. After week four, we will be increasing his testosterone dose, ending the research log, and transferring relevant data to a new log journal which I will start at that time.
Man Zed the Ape is lucky if he can run test at 250 mg a week with no AI! Do you know Zeb’s typical E level at this dose test? My pet rat has too high e at just 200 mg test a week.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zed has never ever needed an AI for 250mg test, especially with a DHT or DHB.

Zed is also a Chimpanzee, that’s an orangutan.

Generally at a dose of 250 his E2 will come up to maybe 30. He doesn’t become gyno prone until his E2 hits 50ish while prolactin is also above range.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zed has never ever needed an AI for 250mg test, especially with a DHT or DHB.

Zed is also a Chimpanzee, that’s an orangutan.

Generally at a dose of 250 his E2 will come up to maybe 30. He doesn’t become gyno prone until his E2 hits 50ish while prolactin is also above range.
You only said ape initially

I just thought it was funny. That’s excellent if an AI is unnecessary to keep Zed at a level of 30 at 1,000+ tt levels; if only many others could be so lucky!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well his name is Zed the ape, but if you read my description of him when he was first introduced on page 1... he’s a 211lb chimpanzee who is about 6’3” if he stands fully erect.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It seems as though many others are or would be as lucky, but take an AI anyway.

We have plenty of drugs on hand in case things have changed since the last time Zed hit the juice.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If we do use an AI, it would likely only need to be exemestane for a 40% reduction in estrogen levels.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He does tend to play with his nipples a lot without an ai around.

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
Well his name is Zed the ape, but if you read my description of him when he was first introduced on page 1... he’s a 211lb chimpanzee who is about 6’3” if he stands fully erect.
So he's taller when he's lying down? That's quite a specimen....:popworm:

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But, yes, the females do find him to be the most attractive in group settings. He has mated with several females at our sister facility resulting in quite large and dominant offspring.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But, yes, the females do find him to be the most attractive in group settings. He has mated with several females at our sister facility resulting in quite large and dominant offspring.
But do the bigger offspring eat the weak? That’s the question we’re all really dying to have answered.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
He does tend to play with his nipples a lot without an ai around.
My chimp nibbles also spends a lot of time scratching his nips even at a low dose of test. Poor nibbles.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good thing itchy and sensitive nipples can pretty much continue forever without progressing into anything more. They’re annoying, yes, but they aren’t even actually the onset of gyno. That’s a broscience myth.

When nipples puff up and or lumps form... that’s the onset of gyno.

Anyway as I said there are plenty of things on hand. We don’t like to give Zed AI if we don’t have to. We like his arteries unclogged and unblistered.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zed keeps signing “GET SWOLE, GET SWOLE, GET SWOLE”

So I think He’s excited. But we can’t get him to the veterinary dentist for a month. So, there might just be a short course of amoxicillin for ten days instead before this starts.

Anybody know if amoxicillin is hard on the kidneys?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Following!!! Good luck to Zed on experiment!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zed is taking his antibiotics now, so the research is set to begin fairly shortly. I will edit the original post somewhat when it does, to include some more information.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wishing Zed the best of health so we can get this going! :D

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IT HAS BEGUN

Zed the Chimpanzee is being administered the first dosage of M1A which, will actually be two capsules. 30mg. In one hour he will undergo hypertrophic stimulus

The plan: Chest/Back/Abs

Incline DB Press 4 sets 8 reps progressive weight

Flat Barbell Press 5 Sets, 10 reps, one set to initial failure with partial reps added

Hex Press 3 sets 12 reps progressive weight

Machine Flyes 3 sets 20 reps 1 dropset

Pullovers 3 sets 12 reps progressive weight

Pulldowns 4 sets 8 reps progressive weight

T Bar Rows 4 sets 6 reps

One Handed Seated Cable Rows 4 sets 15 reps

Face Pulls 3 sets 20 reps

Roman Chair 5 minutes

Will report back upon completion of post training nutrition.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Training was successful, however due to his flexibility Zed the Chimp dislocated his shoulder on the first rep of the first set of pullovers. He finished the set and we skipped the rest of that movement, continuing with the rest of the planned training session.

Last edited:

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Never once thought about single hand cable rows... Gonna throw that in rotation next time

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subject Zed the Ape seems to have recovered from the induced hypertrophic stimulus. Today I will feed him an extra Rhesus monkey.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never once thought about single hand cable rows... Gonna throw that in rotation next time
Yes, you should try them. They are very potent. You must start overhand and end underhand for the best ergonomics.

Reach forward and grasp the handle with one hand in an overhand grip

Pull backward with authority and rotate the forearm slowly such as to take the full length of the repetition to complete the turnover, bringing the hand all the way to the hip.

There will be some torso rotation expected.

You can also do this variation to pulldowns.

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zed the Chimpanzee seems to be responding well so far to the 60mg (15mg E6Hr.) dosage. He had an incident where his blood pressure rose fairly high for about an hour and he must have felt it in his hands because he kept looking at them and opening/closing them...

But since that one instance everything seems fine.